gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:06:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 114
Total: 114

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 14 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 233075 times)
ILClaymate
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:39 PM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 14!  This thread is for critical analysis as well as general discussion of Clay's music, his career, the media, and other Clay related topics.  Or, occasional mindless drivel, as long as it is mostly about Clay. 

Topics in this thread should contain Clay content. News, articles, links to pictures, opinions or any other pertinent information that encourages conversation is welcome. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. See above - the idea is to encourage conversation, not kill it. State your opinion then move on; if you don't, recognize that there is a point at which time you will appear to be intentionally disrupting the tone of the forum, and you will be called on it. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

Be objective; consider that other people are different than you and have different opinions. An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack. A negative opinion is not a personal attack. Respect that and each other.

All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.

All previous threads are archived in the "Favorite Threads" forum. Thanks and have fun!

Where did we leave off  scratch  ......

Pyschic prediction from SunnyD
Aikenseeker celebrating one more year
New concert announcement in Maryland
LOTS of Thud! over new, yummy pics!!

Ok, lets try this again!  Oh and we finally locked up #13, Lorrie, so you no longer need to be afraid!  Smile
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 09:16:54 PM »

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 09:20:17 PM »

Clay's hot.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:30:59 PM »

From #13:

No, but they probably do.

lmao  Zing!

Glad you had a good day Susy girl!

I got an email from someone (not a Claymaniac!) that was POd because she thought the symphonic performances were an actual CA Christmas tour.  I think he's actually only going to sing a few songs during the second half of each concert, and she was not happy about that.

So, my question is - did you take it, from the initial information, as a full blown CA concert, or as a featured artist type of deal?

...just curious.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 09:33:45 PM »

Pamela wrote:

So, my question is - did you take it, from the initial information, as a full blown CA concert, or as a featured artist type of deal?

As a featured artist type of deal.
ILClaymate
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 10:35:44 PM »

I got an email from someone (not a Claymaniac!) that was POd because she thought the symphonic performances were an actual CA Christmas tour.  I think he's actually only going to sing a few songs during the second half of each concert, and she was not happy about that.

...just curious.

wave Hey Pamela!  Interesting.  Did she read Clay's blog about this?  I think he explained it pretty well that he was a 'special guest' and he said he would NOT be touring this year.  Did she miss this part or maybe she isn't a fanclub member?  scratch
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 10:48:10 PM »

I don't know, I don't know her and I hesitate to say more because she might be a lurker here.

bigsmile

I felt bad for her though. I would like everyone to know that these symphony performances are not Clay concerts, they are symphony concerts!  Featuring guest vocalist, Mr. Clay Aiken.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 02:28:39 AM »

Pamela, just Clay being featured, definitely!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Interview today, wish me luck!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 03:23:37 AM »

Good luck on your interview Jayne.

Pamela. I think it was pretty clear that the concerts were symphony events and Clay was a guest performer.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 03:44:04 AM »

I think Clay was very clear on the fact that he is a guest performer for they concerts.  The problem is, some of the venues lead you to believe it's a Clay Aiken event.  Some are even billing it as Christmas with Clay Aiken or a Clay Aiken Christmas.....something like that.  (Probably to insure ticket sales     Laughing  )   The Williamsport concert announcement was a perfect example.  So, yeah, I can see where some would take it to be a Clay concert. 

Might I add.....even a little Clay is better than nothing!  And, aint nothing wrong with adding a little culture to our lives.  I've never been to a symphony before.  (Well, maybe in middle school with the band.....LOL)

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 04:57:16 AM »

...just curious.

WE DEFINITELY KNEW IT WAS GUEST PERFORMANCES BECAUSE CLAY SAID SO. AND IF YOU CHECK THE SITES, THEY SAY .............ORCHESTRA WITH CLAY AIKEN.

THERE WAS FULL DISCLOSURE!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 04:58:06 AM »

Pamela, just Clay being featured, definitely!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOOD LUCK, JAYNE!!

I HAVE ONE ALSO!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 05:07:26 AM »

Baby Dust I am sending out positive vibes to Jayne and Marilyn today!!  You go girls!!! Show them your beautiful personalities and awesome talents Baby Dust

Big Hug!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
claydevotee
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 05:38:40 AM »

GOOD LUCK, JAYNE!!

I HAVE ONE ALSO!!

Best of luck, dear MARILYN and JAYNE.  Show 'em your stuff!!!!

Might I add.....even a little Clay is better than nothing!  And, aint nothing wrong with adding a little culture to our lives.  I've never been to a symphony before.  (Well, maybe in middle school with the band.....LOL)

MICKI, I agree!  And as a long-time "patron of the arts" along with my hubby, I can attest to the fact that Christmas Symphonic concerts are usually very "light" and the music is usually quite recognizeable.  (The "Nutcracker Suite", for instance is well-known and delightful to hear!).  And you may even get a chance to stretch your legs before Clay comes out by standing up by singing a rousing rendition of "The Hallelujah Chorus".  (Change of lyrics:   Music  "Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!  Clay is so hot!  He is so fine!  I lu-ust after him"!    Music )
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 05:39:22 AM »

lmao  Zing!
Ooo, I'm zingy! I like that.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 05:40:53 AM »

Go, Her and Marilyn!

Knock 'em dead!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 05:42:36 AM »

Morning all!

TGIF! I mean YAY! It's Friday!

Good luck to Marilyn and Jayne! You'll both be smashing!!!

And as for the concerts I think Clay made it quite clear from his blog that he wasn't touring this year but that he'd be making some appearances... either way, I'm just going to be happy to see Clay again. Sigh, I just wub that man!!!!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
claydevotee
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 05:44:31 AM »

lmao lmao lmao  The avie, SUSY!!!  It's amazing!!!!  And so....you!!!!!!! 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 05:49:15 AM »

TGIF! Woo!

I finally get to pick up a new phone today. I'll make sure it has Sony Music Box on it. And today is my second oldest nephew's 7th birthday. I'm beginning to feel old.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 05:50:36 AM »

lmao lmao lmao  The avie, SUSY!!!  It's amazing!!!!  And so....you!!!!!!! 

Isn't it great Mamma Dev??? I'm just loving it! Ms. Angela and Ms. Meesa collaborated on it for me. I just wub them! LOL!

Meesa you did NOT just say that YOU are feeling old did you?? Did you????

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx