gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:03:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 450
Total: 450

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 14 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 233129 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2006, 09:25:29 AM »

Ohh ... the Clay info is flowing today. For those of you hoping for Dancing With The Stars ... Click HERE

The second post on the page (thankyouclay) shows a picture supposedly taken from the RCA data sheet sent to records stores in Canada. Cheer!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2006, 09:47:26 AM »

Hi people! wave

What fun that cell cert was  Laughing...oh, it had been so long!  I just have to chime in again with my wish that Clay joins David Foster (if he decides to leave RCA)...and the two of them seemed real chummy to me...an obvious rapport seemed in evidence.  I posted a while back about Foster's impeccable musical credentials...I just read a comprehensive list of the musicians David has worked with which I brought over for any of you who are interested...

Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Barbra Streisand, Michael Crawford, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, The Corrs, George Harrison, Earth, Wind & Fire, Michael Jackson, Chicago, Richard Marx, Mariah Carey, Destiny's Child, Anne Murray, Olivia Newton-John, Andrea Bocelli, Gordon Lightfoot, Madonna, Cher, John Lennon, Diana Ross, Rod Stewart, Hall & Oats, Boz Scaggs, the Average White Band, Chicago, Kenny Rogers, Sheena Easton, Paul McCartney, Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper, Manhattan Transfer, Phil Collins, The Pointer Sisters, Aretha Franklin, Natalie Cole, Michael Bolton, Garth Brooks, Faith Hill, Brandy, and more.

'N Sync, Gloria Estefan, Diana Krall, Dru Hill, Toni Braxton, Bryan Adams, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Deniece Williams, Lionel Ritchie, Neil Diamond, Dionne Warwick, The Manhattan Transfer, Olivia Newton-John, James Ingram, The Pointer Sisters, Art Garfunkel, Roger Daltrey, Kenny Loggins, Al Jarreau, Richard Marx, and more.

Enrique Iglesias, Peter Cetera, Nick Carter, Yolanda Adams, All-4-One, Roger Daltrey, Kenny Loggins, Al Jarreau, CeCe Wynans, and more

Now...happy news/dilemma....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the Christmas gig at the Star Plaza!  I'd love an excuse to go back there Yes!...it's one of my favorite venues now.  The problem?...if Clay's going to be performing in CA, it would be so much cheaper!...Oh, do I wish they'd announce the entire concert list.  I guess I could try to purchase a Star Plaza ticket...and sell it to one of you here, in the event, and miracle, that Clay appears here.  [I know, I shouldn't whine too much, Spank me! SoCal fans being the beneficiary of our proximity to all the TV studios...]  Oh, but I have become greedy!...and it ain't pretty!! crazy

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2006, 10:25:25 AM »

After reading some of the boards, I really hope that Clay checks in on some of the CD comments today.  The fans are toast.  Get out the buttah!  They are all crying at the Clayboard (too cute). Tears of glee.  Stock market shares in Kleenex are sure to go up this month compliments of the fandom.  In essence, this has been a really GREAT Clay week.  The best is yet to come.  I think Clay has a massive hit on his hands with ATDW.  Even some of the groaners....seem to be changing their tune.  If one can believe it.  That ought to teach them a little something about first impressions and jumping the "cover" gun.   

PS. I broke down and soaked in "Broken Wings".  FYI....I hated the original.  Clay's version is straight from the heavens.  When you hear it, you will know what I mean.  Unearthly.   Angel

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2006, 10:30:38 AM »

Tidbits 9/10 

Clay's the #5 'mover' on Yahoo's Buzz list. Yahoo searches for terms containing "Clay Aiken" increased 102% during the past 24 hours.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2006, 10:33:26 AM »

After reading some of the boards, I really hope that Clay checks in on some of the CD comments today.  The fans are toast.  Get out the buttah!  They are all crying at the Clayboard (too cute). Tears of glee.  Stock market shares in Kleenex are sure to go up this month compliments of the fandom.  In essence, this has been a really GREAT Clay week.  The best is yet to come.  I think Clay has a massive hit on his hands with ATDW.  Even some of the groaners....seem to be changing their tune.  If one can believe it.  That ought to teach them a little something about first impressions and jumping the "cover" gun.   

PS. I broke down and soaked in "Broken Wings".  FYI....I hated the original.  Clay's version is straight from the heavens.  When you hear it, you will know what I mean.  Unearthly.   Angel

Broken Wings is the sexiest song I have ever heard in my entire 50 years on this planet  Thud! Thud! Thud!

I am so happy  bigsmile  and spent  Paranoid

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2006, 10:34:15 AM »

Tidbits 9/10 

Clay's the #5 'mover' on Yahoo's Buzz list. Yahoo searches for terms containing "Clay Aiken" increased 102% during the past 24 hours.

Oh, I think that was me  Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2006, 10:58:09 AM »

Marilyn those are some amazing figures.

I think people aren't going to know what hit them when they hear Clay's new CD.

And Hippy you're right, Broken Wings is unearthly! So far, after my first listen it's my favorite song on the CD.

Clay is just amazing!!!!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2006, 11:15:09 AM »

I AM SOOOOOOOOO WIPED

ALL THIS EMOTION IS WONDERFUL, THOUGH'

I HAVE MISSED HIM SO VERY MUCH

BRING ON THE TOUR!!!

I AM GOING TO RETIRE FROM WORK!! (oh wait. ...I'm not working at all)

DOES ANYONE WANT TO ADOPT ME AND TAKE ME CLAYTREKKING?? 

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2006, 11:28:53 AM »

Tidbits 9/10 

Oh, I think that was me  Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid
lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2006, 11:33:17 AM »

lmao lmao

You know by the time Clay tours after the first of the year we're all going to be spent!!!!

But Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it'll be so worth it!

AI Forum Moderator
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »

OMG!  I don't know how much longer I can wait to hear these songs.  I've tried to be good.......really I have!  I've only listened to the snippits once.  I loved what I heard, but from what I'm reading, the full versions are incredible!  Well, only 8 more days.  I hope I can remain strong.  I really want to hear the CD for the first time on my own stereo, while gazing at that beautiful cover.  

So much excitment, and much more to come!  I read the cert this morning.  It sounds like Clay had a blast last night.  Are there anymore downloads or pictures?  I'm sure tonight will be soooooo sweet!

Ms. Hippy......so true!  It's best to reserve judgement until you actually hear the CD, right?  I was always a firm believer in that!   Wink

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »

Marilyn those are some amazing figures.

I think people aren't going to know what hit them when they hear Clay's new CD.

And Hippy you're right, Broken Wings is unearthly! So far, after my first listen it's my favorite song on the CD.

Clay is just amazing!!!!

Susie...I really thought that "Sorry" was going to be my outta the ball park fave, but "Broken Wings" is unbelievable. Shocking and awesome.  "Lonely No More" is gasp!  When the 19th hits, I am going to be like a little kid in a Smartie factory.  I won't know which Smartie (song) to pick for a fave.  I will be so befuddled in a hawt kind of way.  I have never liked a whole CD before let alone loved one.  ATDW will be a historical first for me, I think.  Better get two CD's to start....cuz the first one is a write off.  I will play that sucker into an early grave.   bigsmile

bigsmile bigsmile Mr. Timberflake might be attempting to bring sexy back, but Clay Aiken is GOING to bring "voice and real talent" back into music.  And....its is about frigging time.   Clapping

MICKI, honey....eat your wheaties.  That is all that I am going to say.  I only took in three and I am in critical condition.   OMG! Thud!

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »

Micki good for you for holding firm! I did that with the JBT videos and was pleasantly rewarded at the show not knowing what was coming next.... This CD is going to literally blow the top off the music industry, in my own opinion. It will leave Clay fans breathless and panting - I know it did me last night - and it will leave the non-Clay fans wondering why they ever made fun of the man in the first place.

His voice is so pure and undescribable on it and the songs, even though they're covers, sound brand new. It's like you're hearing them for the first time, like they aren't even covers.

Oh and Hippy I've heard Sexy Back, it's the biggest lot of noise with no thought or vocals I've ever heard. It's just garbage.

Clay will bring sexy back with this CD, from the breathiness of his voice, to the use of his higher register and the sexy undertones of the arrangements.

I can NOT wait to hear reactions to this, it's going to blow everyone away!

AI Forum Moderator
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2006, 11:44:41 AM »

Oh and Hippy I've heard Sexy Back, it's the biggest lot of noise with no thought or vocals I've ever heard. It's just garbage.

Agreed.  I am sure that Justin is talented, but I just don't see it vocally.  He dances good, but he sounds (to me) like Micheal Jackson on helium.  I don't get him at all.  Xtina, yes.  Justin, nada.  "Sexy Back" = pile of noise.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2006, 11:46:03 AM »

I like Sexy Back.  bigsmile It reminds me of Clay. Oooooooooooooooh! Montage idea! 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2006, 11:49:13 AM »

OMG!  I don't know how much longer I can wait to hear these songs.

I'm with you, lovinclay!...This time, I've waited...only heard the promosquad snips...plus Without You.  It seemed like such an eternity to finally get this CD, I decided I'd try to wait it out if I could and listen to it first at the CD release party...and my car stereo going full blast...yeah for sensory overload!  Clapping

BTW:  ...for the techies out there, here's another Downloading 101 Q!...what is the difference between wmv small and wmv large...?  I'm always downloading the larger one, thinking I want the entire video, but I've thought that may not be the difference at all!..

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2006, 11:50:53 AM »

I like Sexy Back.  bigsmile It reminds me of Clay. Oooooooooooooooh! Montage idea! 

hee! Meesa are you thinking a montage of Clay's tushy?

HEE! lmao lmao lmao

AI Forum Moderator
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2006, 11:56:08 AM »

Johanna - The larger one is higher quality. When you make it full screen, it shouldn't pixelate or distort. If you download the smaller one, it isn't as high of a quality.

Susy - No.
  Paranoid

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2006, 12:02:47 PM »

Susy - No. [/color]  Paranoid

DARN! *pouts* LOL!

OMG! I'm listening to Broken Wings again... I'm spent.

AI Forum Moderator
ILClaymate
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2006, 12:05:13 PM »

From toni7babe @ CV

OMG!! This day could NOT get any better:

HIS CHRISTMAS TOUR IS COMING TO THE STAR PLAZA THEATRE IN MERRILVILLE, IN!!!!!!

The date is Saturday, December 2nd!

Tickets on sale 9-16 at noon.

http://www.starplazatheatre.com/files/events.shtml

Cheer! Cheer! Cheer!

I know there are lots of Maniacs who can get to this one.

THANK YOU LINDSAY!!!!  You just made my WHOLE day!  bigsmile
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx