gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 438
Total: 438

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: If we had a weekly chat night, what night of the week would be best for you?
Friday - 6 (27.3%)
Saturday - 6 (27.3%)
Sunday - 8 (36.4%)
Other (specify below) - 2 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poll: What night works best for you?  (Read 3654 times)
ILClaymate
« on: September 05, 2006, 12:55:36 PM »

Last night a few of us had a trial run of the chatroom to see if we could figure it out.  Laughing  It wasn't too painful actually!  Several expressed interest in setting up another chat since they are alot of FUN and it could be something to do while we wait for our cellcerts!  Let us know what night of the week would be best for you so you could attend.  They will probably be around 8-9pm EST.  If you have another time suggestion, please post it here too.

Thanks!  bigsmile
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 01:55:59 PM »

doh I voted for Friday, but forgot I have to go to high school football games.  Oh joy!!!     So you can switch me to Saturday. 
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 04:44:08 PM »

I voted for Saturday, but I wouldn't mind Friday either.  Sundays are tougher because we all have to work the next morning.

I know I came to "play" last night--but I only got 4 1/2 hours sleep because I did.  bigsmile

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 07:02:38 PM »

I VOTED FOR FRIDAY, BUT SUNDAY IS OK ALSO.  AS LONG AS IT IS 8-9 SINCE I MUST WATCH DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. 

IT WAS FUN.  CAN WE CHANGE THE MUSIC TO CLAY INSTEAD OF THE JETSONS?

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 07:07:07 PM »

I know I came to "play" last night--but I only got 4 1/2 hours sleep because I did.  bigsmile

Well, we can't have that! How about if we made it earlier on Sunday nights, and later on Friday or Saturday nights.  Then we could just choose which night we're chatting each week; call a Friday chat or a Sunday chat.

Or both!

It was fun - I encourage everyone to go into the chat room sometime and just look around and check things out.  You can customize your room, change text color, font and size, send pictures to each other, and more.

Link is on the home page! 

stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 03:06:27 AM »

Well the chat room sounds fun, but I do have a comment. People in the pacific time zone like me may find it difficult to join in at that time. Dinner time. Maybe earlierin the day would be better or later on Friday or Saturday.

I selected Sunday because my hubby is off and could take care of my elderly mother but I really could do any day,

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx