gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:30:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 421
Total: 421

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants....Hello Part LXXXVI (Rated R)  (Read 206309 times)
a friend in need
« Reply #1960 on: September 16, 2006, 11:48:54 AM »

kris babe Big Hug!
sounds like you've had fun 
come here so I can give you another Big Hug!

Now you're talking.  Hugs always welcome.   Big Hug! Hug   Thank you.  I needed that.
ok babe and I'll keep my hands on your back
you know there is always a  Big Hug! Hug Kiss!  Huggles  Big Hug! Hug for you

beth babe I need your melons Big Hug!  lmao lmao
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #1961 on: September 16, 2006, 11:53:48 AM »

Hi Kris  wave

Sounds like you're having a heck of a day.   Huggles Huggles Huggles

I had to drug my sweet little dog this morning so he can go to the groomer.  I always feel so guilty giving him a treat laced with drugs.  He's so cute and trusting and I feel quite evil doing it.  The guilt lasts all day too as he comes home in a stupor and looks so damn sad.   Cry!

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
a friend in need
« Reply #1962 on: September 16, 2006, 11:58:39 AM »

Hi Kris  wave

I had to drug my sweet little dog this morning so he can go to the groomer.  I always feel so guilty giving him a treat laced with drugs.  He's so cute and trusting and I feel quite evil doing it.  The guilt lasts all day too as he comes home in a stupor and looks so damn sad.   Cry!
bad bad babe

thats two bad things today
telling me that I should be happy here and drugging doggie treats 

oh kris babe doubt your wanna chat today been at you tube
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1963 on: September 16, 2006, 12:09:20 PM »

OMG.  Look what I found in my utensil drawer in the kitchen.  JUST NOW.
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #1964 on: September 16, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »

Hi Kris  wave

bad bad babe

I'm not slick but do feel guilty about drugging the poor little dog.   His name is Wicket and he's a cute little ShihTsu.  He's sleeping right now.  Poor baby.

Stephen, you should be happy living in England.  I wish I could live here and there.  If I were free, I would get a flat in London and live there maybe half the year but unfortunately cannot abandon my family here and don't have the funds to do it.  I can't even visit because hubby won't get on a plane and a transatlantic cruise is too long (5 days each way) and much too expensive.  So I just sit and dream.

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Clay's English Princess
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #1965 on: September 16, 2006, 12:26:29 PM »

OMG.  Look what I found in my utensil drawer in the kitchen.  JUST NOW.

OMG  Where did that come from?  WOW  Lucky girl.

Clay's English Princess
a friend in need
« Reply #1966 on: September 16, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »

Hi Kris  wave

bad bad babe

I'm not slick but do feel guilty about drugging the poor little dog.   His name is Wicket and he's a cute little ShihTsu.  He's sleeping right now.  Poor baby.

Stephen, you should be happy living in England.  I wish I could live here and there.  If I were free, I would get a flat in London and live there maybe half the year but unfortunately cannot abandon my family here and don't have the funds to do it.  I can't even visit because hubby won't get on a plane and a transatlantic cruise is too long (5 days each way) and much too expensive.  So I just sit and dream.
ah thats the problem you wanna visit here again and me I just wanna get away
I always say englands a great place to visit but wouldn't want to live here   lmao lmao
actually there are many reasons I want to escape but most sound trivial
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #1967 on: September 16, 2006, 12:34:45 PM »

Stephen,  I guess it's like the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side.  I have great memories about growing up in England and really fun memories of when I returned a few years ago. 

I'm still on a high from Leno last night and anticipation of cd release party in two days and live, in the flesh Clay the next morning.      I'm just plain old happy right now.   Purple Banana

Clay's English Princess
a friend in need
« Reply #1968 on: September 16, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »

Stephen,  I guess it's like the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side.  I have great memories about growing up in England and really fun memories of when I returned a few years ago. 

I'm still on a high from Leno last night and anticipation of cd release party in two days and live, in the flesh Clay the next morning.      I'm just plain old happy.
good  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1969 on: September 16, 2006, 12:43:32 PM »

Irene -  So sorry you're having to do that to your sweet poochie.   Huggles  I understand what you mean.  It's tough.  I'm on the second day of crate training my son's mini weiner puppy and I HATE it.  It tears me up to have him shut up in that stupid kennel all day and night, ony being taken out to go out to potty, but it's our last resort before having to find him a new home.  I've tried every other method to house break him that I could find.  He whines to get out and I cry, so I relate to how you feel.  My love to you!

Stephen - Haven't been on MSN because I'm taking advantage of Joe being asleep and trying to finish downloading something on the network.  He always makes me stop the download because it messes with his stupid game.  So my laptop is running a bit slow just being on the board.  Why, what's up at YouTube?

Audra - You lucky girl!  Very nice!!!!  That rocks, sugar!   Huggles

Lordy, he is gorgeous!!!!

Someone mentioned major stubble on OMC last night on Leno ...  HELL YES, there was serious stubble!  And it was HOT!

Yep ... looks good.   Smack

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

a friend in need
« Reply #1970 on: September 16, 2006, 12:45:28 PM »

just been watching faith hill vids babe
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1971 on: September 16, 2006, 12:58:17 PM »

That Howie Mandel is hilarious.  He is SUCH a germaphobe.  rofl

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #1972 on: September 16, 2006, 01:14:38 PM »

Kris, hang in there with the new puppy.  I'm a sucker for those little cries and those sad eyes but you have to hang tough until he learns.  Tough love is hard. 

Clay's English Princess
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1973 on: September 16, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »

Thanks, Irene.  I'm trying!   

Okay, Claygirls!  (And Boulder Troll  Laughing)  We're approaching that time.  You know ... when the Mansion is too dirty and we're too lazy to clean it so we just move into a new one.

I figured since the week ahead is all about Clay's kick butt return to the spotlight (and he's looking so damned good in it, too!), we'd have a special BLPT thread to welcome our boyfriend back!

So everybody out of the pool.

Somebody wake Stephen up and tell him to bring his boulder.

I'm already bringing my own boulders, and my over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder.   ROFLMAO

And I'm locking this place up.  See y'all at the new Mansion!!!! 

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx