gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:55:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 396
Total: 396

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants....Hello Part LXXXVI (Rated R)  (Read 206311 times)
a friend in need
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

kris babe Big Hug!
ah great thats two sweet melon grabs in a row 

not heard any snippets yet philly
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 09:46:26 AM »

Kris:  OMG.  Rescue Me.  That entire episode was so much.  I could forgot I was eating dinner while I was watching it, I was so engrossed.  That opening montage.  Jesus. I cried too. 
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 09:55:40 AM »

Kris:  OMG.  Rescue Me.  That entire episode was so much.  I could forgot I was eating dinner while I was watching it, I was so engrossed.  That opening montage.  Jesus. I cried too. 

It just gets better and better!  Have you been watching it from the beginning?  Because I just joined the party this summer.  I got all the episodes on DVD and have seen them all now - and it's just an incredible show.

But I'm TOTALLY addicted!  And it's a summer show.  What happens after the finale next week?  We starve until next May?   Paranoid

And my stupid DVR cut off the end of the episode!  Where Tommy took Sheila in his room to talk to her about the house she bought.  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?     What'd they say!?!!?!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 10:00:12 AM »

kris babe Big Hug!

Hi Stephen.   Huggles  And give the melons a break.  I'm sick.  I'm all fevered and hurt everywhere.   Spank me!  So hands to yourself, pal.   ROFLMAO

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »

HI KRIS!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »

It just gets better and better!  Have you been watching it from the beginning?  Because I just joined the party this summer.  I got all the episodes on DVD and have seen them all now - and it's just an incredible show.

But I'm TOTALLY addicted!  And it's a summer show.  What happens after the finale next week?  We starve until next May?   Paranoid

And my stupid DVR cut off the end of the episode!  Where Tommy took Sheila in his room to talk to her about the house she bought.  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?     What'd they say!?!!?!

Yes we have been watching since it started.  Tommy tells Sheila that he is going to quit the FDNY.  Ack! The previews for the finale look awesome.  Yeah, it's one hell of a show.   
a friend in need
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 10:21:05 AM »

kris babe Big Hug!

Hi Stephen.   Huggles  And give the melons a break.  I'm sick.  I'm all fevered and hurt everywhere.   Spank me!  So hands to yourself, pal.   ROFLMAO
ah sorry babe Big Hug! oops my hands slipped   lmao
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 11:08:42 AM »

kris babe Big Hug!

ah sorry babe Big Hug! oops my hands slipped   lmao

Is that the only thing you ever think about?  Wink

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 11:09:39 AM »

Audra - This is definitely it : Doubletree San Pedro

20 miles from downtown Los Angeles and its nightlife, restaurants and shopping, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 11:13:37 AM »

Allow me to answer that with a BIG FAT YES!  Yes!

HI KRIS!

wave  Hi, Monica!  Welcome back.

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 11:22:35 AM »

Yes we have been watching since it started.  Tommy tells Sheila that he is going to quit the FDNY.  Ack! The previews for the finale look awesome.  Yeah, it's one hell of a show.   

Sounds kick ass!  And ...  Paranoid ... then we're cold turkey until next May?!?!  Did you know Denis Leary is nominiated for an Emmy?

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

a friend in need
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 11:23:20 AM »

Allow me to answer that with a BIG FAT YES!  Yes!

kris knows me so well  lmao lmao lmao lmao
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »

From Mercedes at CV :

I just got off the phone with The Tilles center. Tickets will go on sale probably the middle of Sept. She said the fan club will be given a password for first dibbs(we will see about that one) It will be on sale seperate from their other shows because they expect heavy volume. She said to keep checking their website and his fansite. A minimum amount of $150 seats will be available in the very front. Thats all for now.

Also ...

From ambrCly2 at ClayBoard:

My very first post and I get to bring you FUN news!

Eisenhower Hall at West Point is CONFIRMED for 12/15. Since I live close by and knew some of the people spoke with them just now by phone. They DO NOT HAVE ticket sale date yet but PLEASE be sure to keep that website saved to your favorites as they told me that as SOON as they get the final details from Clay's team, the tickets will go up for sale. He did not yet know the price. Now he cautioned this: The Website will sell tickets BEFORE the box office does, so calling the box office first won't do any good. The Box Office only gets the tickets to sell AFTER the website. I could go in person and buy tickets but he said I would have the same issue.

He said "pretty please" don't crash his website, LOL. They are NOT providing an orchestra, and stated he believed Clay was bringing an orchestra. I can get further details for you as time gets closer.

Eisenhower Hall

Capacity = 4750

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2006, 12:07:14 PM »

OK it looks like there will be a Joyful Noise for the East Coast.  Paranoid
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 12:09:09 PM »

WELL, NOTHING FOR PHILLY EITHER...

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 12:18:28 PM »

OK it looks like there will be a Joyful Noise for the East Coast.  Paranoid

Nice.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2006, 12:19:03 PM »

Bummer, huh?  I know how ya feel.  I knew I wouldn't be seeing him at all as soon as he announced there would be no full JNT.

Here in Utah, we get Christmas Clay or no Clay at all.

That's why I have to live through everyone else.   ROFLMAO

Then I just remind myself that I've seen him live three times, and met him once - and that makes me extremely lucky and gives me much to be grateful for.

Paranoid

But I still want him to come back to Utah.   Laughing

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2006, 12:35:18 PM »

I think this Christmas thing is going to be called "If You Don't Live on the East Coast You're Screwed" mini tour.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
a friend in need
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 12:35:55 PM »

Bummer, huh?  I know how ya feel.  I knew I wouldn't be seeing him at all as soon as he announced there would be no full JNT.

Here in Utah, we get Christmas Clay or no Clay at all.

That's why I have to live through everyone else.   ROFLMAO

Then I just remind myself that I've seen him live three times, and met him once - and that makes me extremely lucky and gives me much to be grateful for.

Paranoid

But I still want him to come back to Utah.   Laughing

hey i think that makes him the extremly lucky one kris
a friend in need
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »

I think this Christmas thing is going to be called "If You Don't Live on the East Coast You're Screwed" mini tour.
thats a bit long winded a name but it sounds true
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx