gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:55:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Survivor: Cook Islands  (Read 14611 times)
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2006, 08:10:58 PM »

I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW THEY ARE GOING TO FINISH THE SEASON ON SUNDAY. THEY WILL HAVE TO KNOCK OFF TWO PEOPLE TOMORROW NIGHT THEN?????????

I AM WISHING THAT OZZIE WILL WIN. AND HE IS SO CUTE, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A STUDIO SNAP HIM UP!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
ILClaymate
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2006, 10:38:02 PM »

What an interesting season.  I am pulling for Ozzy and hope he is able to win it all.  If not, then my 2nd choice is Yul.  I would be happy with either of them winning.  I think they have both played the game fairly well and fairly decent as well.  I think most of the girls are just floating by.  I was glad to see Jonathan go.  Should be an interesting week and I hope that Yul and Becky do not really consider getting rid of Ozzy.  I guess maybe they see him as a threat since they know he would win with the jury?
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2006, 10:06:03 AM »

I guess maybe they see him as a threat since they know he would win with the jury?

Or the competitions!
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2006, 06:53:57 PM »

There has never been a final show with more that 4 remaining. I've seen then all.

I'm thrilled that Parvarti got the boot. I did not like her flirting game play. Never saw her do much more than that.

I'd love to see Ozzy and Yul as the final two.

I'm looking forward to Sunday's show.
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »

I'm thrilled that Parvarti got the boot. I did not like her flirting game play. Never saw her do much more than that.

Mary,
As I watch the show, I realize that I prefer the people who actually get in and play the game.  I like the people who really compete....they don't have to be the best, or the ones who win, but the ones who actually go out and play the game hard.  I realize that there are many ways to play the game, and that flying under the radar or staying out of controversy is a legitimate way to play, but these are never my favorite contestants.  For that reason, I would have prefered that Pavarti stay longer.  People who play the game the way that Becky and Sundra are playing are not my favorites to win.  Neither of them deserve to win...IMO....and I am sorry that they did not go before Pavarti.  I am developing a strong dislike for Becky.  I would hate to see her win.

I would have liked the final four to be Ozzy, Yul, Adam, and Pavarti.

We will see what happens.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »

All the ads I have seen today say that there will be a surprising twist tonight.  Anyone got any ideas on this??? shrug

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »

My newspaper has a TV guide insert that had an article on the twist. I didn't read it until late in the day.

I am very happy with the outcome.

I'll post more when I'm more awake.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2006, 02:15:03 AM »

The "twist" to have 3 players vying for the million dollars didn't turn out to be much of a twist because Becky didn't even get a single vote.  Smile  She could have been invisible during the question and answer round, too. Laughing

It was tough to decide who deserved the million the most between Yul and Ozzy.  But, I realized that I wanted Yul to win just as Jeff was talking about the last final vote. shrug 

Strategy VS. Physical Ability.   Interesting finish.  Interesting decision.

Good season!!  Clapping Clapping

Clay "is" the "News"
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2006, 09:56:55 AM »

Well...I really wanted Ozzy to win and felt badly that he didn't.   
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2006, 03:02:18 PM »

Well...I really wanted Ozzy to win and felt badly that he didn't

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I felt bad for Ozzy, too, yet I was glad that Yul won. shrug
I think that is one of the interesting things about this season.  It was really hard to choose.

I was very happy that Ozzy won the car and I believe that the runner-up gets some money. I certainly hope so.

Clay "is" the "News"
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2006, 12:03:35 AM »

Runner up gets $100,000! Not a bad income for 39 days!

Third place gets $80,000, 4th gets $60,000. It goes down a lot from there. If I remember right the first one kicked off gets $2,500. All the ones not on the jury get an all expense paid vacation with each other provided by Survivor. Jury members also get great accommodations and sightseeing day trips. On season 1 the ones voted out were sent home right away. Because Survivor was such a phenomenal hit they couldn't send contestants home right away after that.

I liked that Ozzy wanted to force a tie. Many people didn't like it. The fire building challenge was one of the most pathetic and humorous things I have seen. The jury looked bored to tears. Yul and Ozzy looked horrified and maybe a little bit embarrassed. Jeff looked like he was losing his patience! I was rooting for Sundra.

Ozzy gained my respect with his physical abilities and if he won I would have been happy. I still harbored a grudge that he threw an IC in the second episode. It could have changed the outcome of the game. All of his original tribe was voted out fast after that.

It was interesting that it came down to two very different types of game play, the physical vs. the mental.

I liked Yul from day one and am thrilled that he won.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx