gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:05:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Survivor: Cook Islands  (Read 14616 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 05:47:08 AM »

I am bringing a couple of more links for y'all:  Smile

REALITYNEWSONLINE/EPISODE 6

SURVIVOR13

I think that Ozzy is really growing on me for some reason. Wink 
I liked the twists and turns of last night's show.

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 09:28:16 AM »

The people eliminated tonight made good sense to me.  Cowboy was just such an individual and so different that I can see how people in such close quarters might get tired of him.  I thought they would get rid of Christina last week, so her being eliminated this week was no surprise.

I am not fond of Jonathan.  His personality does not sit well with me.  I still like Ozzy and am beginning to like Nate.  The Asian fellow with the large ears (I don't know his name) seems like a nice person as well.  I don't have any strong feelings for any of the girls.  Perhaps that will change.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 01:46:51 PM »

Did anyone notice Candice openly flirting with Adam during the double TC? She even mouthed the words I love you to him!

I would say that alliance needs to be broken up sooner rather than later.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2006, 02:29:04 PM »

I don't find anyone that I love or hate on this season. Bland, blah and more blah! All the good characters were voted off.

I still like Yul. His intelligence is a turn on. Ozzy and Nate are good eye candy. For some reason I like Rebbecca but she really stunk in last night's reward challenge.

Jenny ticked me off when she drew a gun when she voted Christina off. She has drawn something every time she had to vote so I'm trying to keep an open mind. Okay, not working very well.

We are in the 13th season so you know by now when you are being misdirected. Jonathan seemed like he would be voted out. Last night I felt that there was no one safer.

Rumor has it that season 14 will be in Fiji! Hopefully they will cast real people who want to play the game and not this wussy type of cast that they have now.
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2006, 07:19:07 PM »

My Opinion

The trouble with Survivor is that it has become too formulated....too predictable.  Perhaps that is the trouble with playing the same game too many times.  They form alliances.  They vote out who they consider to be the strongest...many times too early...and hurt their own teams in the competitions.  They vote out the best looking most athletic people too soon.

I think this Exile Island thing has run its course.  It is boring.

If they are going to keep Survivor going, they need to mix things up.  Perhaps they should combine and recombine teams more often.  Perhaps they should play a season of one large tribe and only individual challenges.  With one large tribe they could find ways of making individual teams for reward challenges.  Perhaps they could sometimes choose their own teams for these challenges. 

Just thinking of course.  I am well aware that the personalities of the people are what make the game interesting.

This year Ozzy is truly a stand out in his athletic abilities.  I was so afraid they were going to vote him off.  Nate seems like a good guy.  Candace is a good athlete too.  I actually liked that Flica and was sorry to see her go. 

I like the contestants that really get in and play the game whether it be doing their best in the competitions or working and trying to help around camp.

Just some random thoughts thrown out.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2006, 12:15:32 PM »

This year Ozzy is truly a stand out in his athletic abilities

He keeps the tribe well fed and does well on challenges.  I think I will cheer for him. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2006, 11:54:06 PM »

Oh, yes, Ozzy is a cutie! I have to say that Nate is too.

Alright, Candice and Jonathan defected from their tribe. Why was Brad voted out? I wouldn't one who switched in 10 seconds to stay on my team.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 09:34:59 AM »

I think that Ozzy's stock just went up when Jonathan and Candice mutinied. Laughing

What were they thinking???!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 03:11:12 PM »

Mary..
I agree.  I can see some things that Brad did that might have been annoying, but I would not have voted him off before voting Jonathan off. 

Survivor is an interesting game.  We only get to see an hour of what goes on in their week.  I think that they look toward the end of the game way too soon.

In the case of Candace, it is my guess that she wanted to be with Adam.

In the case of Jonathan, I have no idea what he is doing, but I was really glad to see him get away from Ozzy.  Why in the world any team would want to get rid of Ozzy now makes no sense to me.  I realize they are afraid of him looking forward to individual competitions, but anything can happen and he surely is valuable in many ways to any tribe.

I am an Ozzy fan, so all is well for now....at least for me.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2006, 06:16:08 PM »

I wasn't feeling well and didn't post about last weeks show.

The little Aitu tribe works well together. I'm so happy that they won both the reward and immunity this week. It does seem like both challenges were tailor made for them but then Raro is so disfunctional that anything might look like that.

Candice was hurt because people she liked wanted to see her suffer by sending her to Exile Island again. She didn't like them enough to stay with them so stop your crying little girl.

In a matter of days the big Raro tribe went from 8 down to 5 people. Loved the double elimination this week. I am not looking forward to a merge.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2006, 03:29:53 PM »

Well, well.....the merge at last.  Should be quite interesting from here on out.  I think lil ole Jonathan may be in big trouble. Laughing

Go Ozzy!! Go Ozzy!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana

bigsmile

Clay "is" the "News"
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »

Deanna, isn't Ozzy great in challenges? He is a worker and easy on the eyes, too!

Yul was brilliant the way he played the II first revealing it to Saundra and Ozzy, then planning to bring Jonathan over and approaching him. He waited until after the IC to reveal it to Jonathan. I liked the way he appealed to Jonathan's sense of strategy to win him over.

Sorry to see Nate go and wish it were any of the other three. I don't see how one of the remaining Raro's will survive next week but stranger things have happened on Survivor!

I fell and broke my wrist walking up the stairs to my sisters. It should be operated on next week. My hand is black and blue and swollen.

I'll see you all later this week but don't know how long it will take me after that.
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 02:30:55 PM »

Mary,
So sorry to read about your accident.  What a dreadful time of year to have that happen...not that any time is good!  Will keep good thoughts for your surgery and an easy recovery.

I have really enjoyed Survivor the past two weeks.  I like unexpected things to happen at tribal council.  It just makes the game more interesting for me.

I was sorry to see Nate go.  I don't like Adam at all and don't think some of the girls really do very much.  It will be interesting to see what happens with Jonathan.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2006, 02:43:15 PM »

Surgery is over and I'm doing well. I rewatched last weeks episode and think that Yul could be in a world of trouble and in danger of being voted off. I think that he was a bit too honest with Becky talking about votes the jury would or wouldn't give him and while Becky didn't say anything I don't think that she was any too pleased. I'm looking to see if Becky will start a movement to get him voted off. This to me is one of the best seasons ever. In the beginning I thought it wasn't going to be very exciting!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2006, 03:54:21 PM »

Hi Mary!! Nice to see you! Hug

I thought I was going to like Adam during the first few shows, but I was wrong! Laughing

I like Yul, so I am a little worried about him, also, but he does have the Immunity Idol to help him. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2006, 08:34:56 PM »

HOOOORRRAAYYYY
JONATHON WAS VOTED OFF TONIGHT!!!!!!!

OZZIE IS MY FAVORITE, BAR NONE!!!!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »

Hi, Jan and Deanna!

Ozzy has become one of my favorites also. I was so angry with when he threw a challenge in order to vote out Billy. Now I love watching him dive and swim.

The family visits always have me teary eyed. No matter how much I dislike someone it reminds me that they have family who love them very much. It is fun to watch them participate in the challenges and even more fun watching them get wet. I actually felt sorry for Jonathan and his wife when he was exiled.

I'm happy that he was voted out but it leaves a big opening for Parvarti and Adam to win the game and I would hate to see that happen.
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »

I wasn't sure anyone was reading. 

I like Ozzy too.  I am watching that Becky/Yuel alliance and thinking that perhaps it would be a good thing to consider breaking it up.  I was not happy that they...along with Sundra...were talking about getting rid of Ozzy.

I hope that getting rid of Jonathan instead of Adam or Pavarti was not something that will come back and hurt Ozzy in the longrun.  I hope he is watching the people in his alliance.

This is such a game of strategy.  You have to watch things all of the time and make moves at the right time.

If Yuel/Becky/Sundra get rid of Ozzy, they take a chance that Adam or Pavarti will win the challenges and that one of them will be eliminated.

This has turned into an interesting season. 
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 11:47:08 PM »

Hi, Tessie!

I agree with everything that you said. I read somewhere before the show started that there were three romances started in the Cook Islands. Becky and Yul could be one of them. I would say that Adam and either Candice or Parvarti could be the second. If they think that the Billy and Candice connection counts I'll never believe a word I read again.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »

Can you believe that this Sunday is the end of this season already??!!

I am feeling some big drama in the next couple of shows.  Just a feeling I have.  Like a big twist is going to happen. shrug

I am hoping that Ozzy (or Yul) do well.  They seem to be the most deserving right now.

Clay "is" the "News"
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx