gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:15:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 335
Total: 335

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Survivor: Cook Islands  (Read 14613 times)
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 07:22:02 PM »

I am getting more impress with the Asian tribe as the show progresses.

So far they have shown the most intelligence, physical ability, teamwork, and unity.  Thus why they've won the last 2 challenges.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 11:39:25 PM »

Yul and Jonathan are my favorites this week.

Billy played an awful game, you can't be an outsider and lazy.

I always hate it when a tribe throws a challenge. People usually vote along tribal lines at least when they first reshuffle or merge. It could come back and bite them in the butt. It seems like this week each team has a potential target for an ouster.

Didn't you just love it when Billy proclaimed his love at first sight? Jeff Probst's reaction was priceless!
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 01:27:24 PM »

This is an interesting season.  I can easily see why the tribe wanted to get rid of Billy.  He didn't seem to fit in and he didn't really seem interested in trying to figure out ways to help the tribe.  Perhaps it was too early to throw a competition, perhaps it was a great move.  I can't see how he was much help to them.

We have seen so little of the caucasian tribe that I can't even picture all of them.  It is still too early for me to know all of the characters.

Cowboy is an interesting fellow.  I have a feeling that he would drive me crazy.  It is interesting to me that the Asian team has a Korean alliance within it.

I don't know who Billy thought he was in love with, but I agree with Mary that Jeff had a funny look on his face with Billy's announcement.  Billy did have an unusual way of looking at things.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 12:24:34 PM »

This was a perfect time for a tribal switch. I liked that the team captains could only pick someone of the same sex but from a different tribe. Most of the male - male and female - female alliances were broken up. Yul and Becky are the only alliance that I can think of that survived.

The new Aitutki tribe is: Jonathan, Jessica, Candice, Cao Boi, Yul, Becky, Sundra,
Cecilia, and Ozzy.

The new Rorotonga tribe is: Adam, Parvati, Brad, Jenny, Stephanie, Nate, Rebecca, swampthing, and Cristina.

Just when I knew who was who everything changed and I'm having a hard time keeping up.

I liked the IC which was recycled from a previous season. Four of the girls dropping out early seemed to hurt the tribe. I have to admire Jessica (Flica) and Rebecca for lasting as long as they did.

Jonathan's strong arm tactics with Flica didn't go over very well but is seems like Yul had better luck with Cao Boi with CeCe being voted out. Ozzy looks all alone now after throwing the challenge last week.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 03:24:19 PM »

I always seem to have a hard time learning the "players" early in the season. Laughing  It is hard to learn everyone's names and their alliances and their strategies and their contributions.  Smile

Here is an article that may help anyone else with this problem: Wink

REALITYNEWSONLINE

Interesting season so far.  Clapping

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 03:25:55 PM »

For some reason, I am not enjoying this season very much.  I wonder if that will change.  I am still unsure of the people....I am not really sure that I could name more than 2 or 3 of them.  No one in particular stands out to me nor is there anyone I can't stand.  They all seem sort of bland to me.

Interesting that Deanna and I were posting at the same time and almost saying the same thing. 

Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2006, 11:15:11 AM »

For the third week in a row an original member of the hispanic tribe got voted out. swampthing never saw it coming. They were in such a rush to vote out Billy and throwing a challenge is not a good idea.
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2006, 12:18:42 PM »

In watching this show, I always wonder if people who are annoying even realize how annoying they are to other people.  I watched swampthing just sitting around and not doing much of anything while he seemed to tell other people what to do and how to do it.  Was he so unaware that people were getting tired of him?

I understood why they got rid of Billy, but I had no idea why they got rid of the girl last week.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 07:38:06 AM »

Hello!

This is the first SURVIVOR that I have not watched! I meant to watch, but there is always something happening on Thursday evenings and we forget to tape or TiVo it.  At this point, I don't think I know the people well enough to get involved in the show;  so I'm just going to let it go this time.  I have always enjoyed the challenges, but you have to know the people well enough to want someone to win.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2006, 04:55:44 PM »

I actually laughed out loud when swampthing was voted off.  It was such a total surprise to him that I found it humorous.  Smile  I liked that the out-manuever part of the game came into play. Kudos to the tribe for being able to do that.

They have had some interesting challenges this season.  That has been good to see. 

Clay "is" the "News"
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 07:58:24 PM »

Deanna, I had a good laugh myself when swampthing was voted out.

Prissy, there are still 16 people and plenty of time to find a favorite.

The first season of Survivor will be on Outdoor Living Network (OLN) starting this Wednesday and Survivor: Vanauatu will be released on DVD on Dec. 5th. About all Jeff Probst did in the first season was say "Survivors, go!". It is amazing to see how much he has grown as a host.
ILClaymate
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 02:20:19 PM »

wave Hey Survivor fans!  Like several of you I'm still trying to get to know everyone and their names.  It usually takes awhile to get to know the names and personalities and find the one or two people you like...atleast for me!  I was glad to see Dictator swampthing go this last week and it was even better that it was such a shock to him.  Also, agreed with the decision to get rid of Billy earlier on.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 03:59:35 PM »

I hated that they threw a challenge to get rid of Billy and believe me he would be the first one on my list. I think in Survivor you carry the dead weight for an easy vote off just to keep your numbers up, after all your team is going to lose sooner or later.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 10:58:28 AM »

Do you think that Stephanie seemed really ready to go home?? She must have come across that way.  shrug

I would have preferred that Kristina go home, but maybe she will shape up now at least.

So let's vote:
Who is your favorite so far???

Clay "is" the "News"
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

So let's vote:
Who is your favorite so far???

Is it just me, or do they all seem very similar?  I am having trouble telling them apart.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2006, 06:42:05 AM »

Here is another of those episode recap articles:
REALITYNEWSONLINE

I like to read them to help me "tell them apart".  Smile

Clay "is" the "News"
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2006, 10:37:41 AM »

I like reading the same articles.

My favorite so far is Yul. I also like Rebbecca, Jonathan and a few others. What surprises me is that Jessica and Cao Boi are growing on me.
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2006, 04:23:36 PM »

Mary...I would be interested in knowing what it is about Yul that you like.  I don't care for him.

I don't have a favorite.  I would have to say I like the way Ozzy participates in the competitions.  I also like the way he gets so many fish.   

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 03:27:05 PM »

I like that Jonathan perservered enough to dig a hole huge enough to be a grave on Exile Island and that he was finally smart enough to figure out the Immunity Idol was gone.  bigsmile

He is in a good alliance with Yul and the girls, too. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2006, 10:21:06 AM »

Tessie, I really can't tell you what I like about Yul. A powerful presence? He just captured me in just the way Clay did. I like this guy.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx