gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:37:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please join me in sending *hugs* to Wisconsinmaniac  (Read 9448 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: August 11, 2006, 04:58:28 AM »

Wisconsinmaniac (Barbara) has recently loss her husband.

She has been a dear friend to many of us here.

Please join me in sending her some cyber hugs and prayers at this difficult time.

Barbara,
I just wanted to let you know that we are all thinking of you.  I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Hug Hug
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 05:11:07 AM »

Barbara (My RTM sister and late night cellcert buddy),
I have been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. I am so sorry to hear about Bill.
Love you!
*hugs*
Meesa

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 06:24:52 AM »

BARB--

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.  I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

Huggles

LOVE,
GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Helen from Minnesota
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 06:33:14 AM »

Barb,
My thoughts and prayers are with you
I am so sorry to hear of your loss
Jamma
ILClaymate
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 06:43:43 AM »

Barbara ~ You are in my prayers.  Huggles

Click...

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 06:44:13 AM »

BARB,  I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.  I KNOW RIGHT NOW NOTHING WE SAY WILL HELP BUT JUST KNOW TIME DOES HEAL BUT NO YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.  LOVE YOU MY FRIEND.

HUGS
RAINEY
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 06:56:50 AM »

Huggles Huggles MY CELL-CERT CLAY-FRIEND, BARB!!! I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS OF YOUR HUSBAND. Huggles Huggles I COULDN'T IMAGINE WHAT YOU MUST BE GOING THROUGH BUT I WANTED TO POST THIS HERE FOR YOU...

Big Hug!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 07:09:58 AM »

Hey Barb wave
Omgosh I am so sorry for your loss.....I will pray for y ou and your family.... Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Love you barb!
Kat Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 08:37:58 AM »

Dear Barbara, as always -- when such a great loss is experienced by a friend -- I wish there were some magic words to make it all better. I am sorry for your loss, but I hope it helps a little to know you have many friends here who support you and share your sorrow.  I hope all your memories are sweet and will help carry you through this journey.  With love and hugs,
Pamela

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 08:43:15 AM »

Barbara... as you know my thoughts are with you and your family...you have and are a very important part of this family that has formed here on claymaniacs...your strength and faith inspires me...I know these days will bring many memories of your life together with your husband...and you will smile yet also cry... in those times of tears think about all that has made you happy through the years and know that someday the two of you will be brought together in loving presents of God....
I love ya Barbara
and God bless you always... Huggles
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »

Barbara:

Huggles  Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your husband, Bill.  I will pray that you have peace of mind and many happy memories to reflect upon.  I am sorry!

In my thoughts and prayers,
Lori

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
claydevotee
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »

To my dear friend and "big sister" Barbara/Wisconsinmaniac:  You know that "I Will Always Be Here" for you.  Call me whenever you need a listening ear.  I'll give you that long-overdue hug in Chicago during our mini Claymaniac Getaway!  Meanwhile... Huggles

Love always,

Thea
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 10:44:09 AM »

Barb- Big Hug! My prayers are with you and your family with your loss of your hubby. I'm so sorry. We are always here for you for comfort and support.

Like I told you in PM, looking forward to seeing you at the next cellcerts and hope to meet each other again at a Clay concert.

Take care.

Love,
Tiffany

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »

Wisconsin,

You and I have become such great friends in the last year and I cherish that more than anything. You are so caring and thoughtful and my heart breaks for you right now.  Huggles Please know that everyone here loves you and cares for you and if there is anyplace you can go to to cheer you up in ANY way, it is here with this Claymaniac family.
I wish I cold be there is help you and give you hug, but until the next time we meet, I hope this helps if only a little.

Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and you are in my heart forever.  Huggles

Love you Barb,

Chrisie

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 12:23:01 PM »

Hello, dear people ~  I wasn't aware that a thread would be started here on Clay Daily.  Your sentiments are beautiful.

Some background ~  Here is a copy of the message that I posted late Monday night on the Red Thong Mafia thread.  I have edited to change RTM to Claymaniacs ~ because I am fortunate to have made friendships on many threads that comprise our Claymaniac family.

To My Friends ~

I have some very sad news to share.  Today, 08/07/06, my husband, Bill, passed away.  He lost a courageous battle with cancer.  This was diagnosed in March of this year.  It was inoperable, but he went through three different types of chemotherapy in hopes of halting the growth and extending his life. This past week, his condition deteriorated very rapidly and we were unable to manage at home.  He died very peacefully in our local hospital and I am convinced that he is experiencing peace and joy in Heaven.

As soon as we got the diagnosis, I was very frightened and under a lot of stress.  I knew our life was changing and we had many challenges to face. I am blessed to have a large support system in my family and throughout our little city, but it gets so hard to live it every hour of every day.   In truth, I desperately needed to get away from what was happening.  I needed a place to go to get re-charged and to be with friends and to escape this harsh reality for a bit on a regular basis.

My friends, I made a decision not to divulge anything about Bill’s cancer on Claymaniacs.   I knew that all of you would be very supportive and caring (because you truly are).  However, I needed to come here and get involved in conversations ranging from Clay’s hair to the frustrations of “quite soon”.  It was so important that I could interact with each of you and to become part of what was happening daily in your lives.  Claymaniacs became my haven and, on some days, my “escape”.  That decision became one of my most potent survival tactics! 

So, tonight I wanted to come here and tell you what has happened in my life.  Thea, Barb, Sarah and Molly were the only Claymaniac people who knew about Bill’s illness early on.  They graciously honored my request not to share that information.

I will do fine. I will have some good days and some very sad days.  Either way, I will still be coming here to be with my dear Claymaniac friends! 

All will be well ~~~   

Barbara

Just want to add ~  Since I initially posted the above message, I have felt the Claymaniac love.   Clay Aiken certainly knows how to pick awesome fans!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »

Barbara,

Words are so inadequate at a time like this.  But I offer my humble condolences at the loss of your beloved husband, Bill.  When my Father-in-law lost his wife, I remember he said, "I've lost my partner."  And I'm sure you know what he meant.  The partner in life that has always been there is physically no longer here, but I believe you will feel Bill's presence with you in the coming days and years.

I understand about wanting to come to Claymaniacs to escape from the realities of life, and I'm glad Claymaniacs was here for you and will continue to be.  When Clay's_Buddy, Liz, was diagnosed with ALS, she wanted Claymaniacs and the OCD to be a place she could come to get away from her disease; and just talk about Clay and good times.

May God bless you and your family.
Much love,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 02:24:01 PM »

Dear Barbara,
I am so sorry for the loss of our husband.  It is never easy to loose someone who is so dear & special to us.    I have never met you, but I can tell by your posts & some of the PM'S that we have shared,  that you are truly a beautiful person & your husband, Bill was lucky indeed to have you in his life.
I  know you know,   that we are family here & we are here for you during the difficult times ahead.

May God Bless you  Huggles,
With love & heartfelt sympathy to you,
Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Claytime
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 02:49:41 PM »

Dear Barb,

You have my deepest sympathy on your husband's passing.  I can't imagine what that must feel like to lose your life partner.  I wish I can give you a hug in person, but for now this will have to do  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles  I sent you a card.  I just have to smile from all of the support I've seen pouring out to you the past few days.  You're a wonderful, strong person and brighten up this board with all of your quick witted and caring posts and now all that thoughtfulness and dedication is coming right back to you during your most difficult time.  I am so glad to know you.  My eyes are starting to tear up now so I better go.  God Bless You and Take Care.   Huggles Laura  
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 03:34:02 PM »

Barbara - You can't imagine how sad I feel at your tremendous loss. I remember when my husband was diagnosed with emphesema and a bad heart. They gave him two years to live. It was so hard to believe and we cried together so many nights. But, he was the strong one, not me. So , he took my hand and told me that I wasn't to worry and that he would always be by my side.  It has been 26 years, barb, but I still feel him by my side. I know Bill will be with you always and he will watch out for you, too.  Like you, I had a wonderful mother and two wonderful children that were always there for me.

Also, like you, Barb, I found this fantastic Claymaniac family and I've shared such joy with all of you.
You have all become a great part of my life and I hope that we will always be a great part of yours.
You have a very special place in my heart and I'll pray for you so that the sad times will not be too rough.  Remember, we are always only a phone call away.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 06:05:30 PM »

Dear Barb,

I hope that you can continue to receive the love that so many on ClayManiacs extend to you in your time of grief. Please accept my condolences. I hope you and your family can share many happy memories of your husband.

Just remember, the door to the ClayManiacs is always open. We never close. Even for Christmas. So, if you have a time of need, please remember, there is someone always here.

Sincerely,

Lora-Ohio
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx