gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Concert: Community Arts Center, Williamsport, PA  (Read 7661 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: August 09, 2006, 10:23:34 PM »

Clay is scheduled to perform on December 9 at the Williamsport PA Community Arts Center with their local symphony orchestra.  He will perform holiday selections during the second half of the concert. According to tessie, LeAnn Rimes was scheduled to appear, but had to cancel, and Clay is taking her place. From the Williamsport, PA Community Arts Center 2006-2007 Season Catalog:

"As a runner-up to Fox TV's second 'American Idol' competition, vocalist CLAY AIKEN wowed televsion audiences in 2003 with his Southern charm, sweet demeanor and bright, glorious voice, and became a pop star. Aiken's debut single made history by going number one on Billboard's Hot 100 chart. It sold more than 392,000 copies during its first week. This 'American Idol' winner graces our stage for a very special holday performance. This unprecedented evening is not to be missed!"

Clay's Ad (scroll down)

Thanks to tessie for this:

Apparently Leanne Rhimes had to cancel a holiday concert appearance and Clay is filling in for her. The symphony will play for the first half of the show, and Clay will be singing for the second half. It was a scheduled holiday show. He loves to sing Christmas music, and that is probably why he is filling in.

There was no mention of this with regard to a tour. Just a one night fill in appearance....an hour of song if you will.

Not a tour date but a performance nevertheless.

---------------------------------------
Concert info:

Clay will perform with the Williamsport (PA) Symphony Orchestra in a holiday concert on December 9 at the Williamsport PA Community Arts Center.

Tickets go on sale August 14 at 10 am EST.

Order Tix Online

Order by Phone or Walkup
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 03:47:51 AM »

THANKS PAMELA.  I SURE HOPE A TOUR HAPPENS WHETHER IT BE A JNT OR A NEW TOUR FOR HIS CD.  GOD I NEED A CLAYFIX SO BAD.

HUGS
RAINEY
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 05:57:08 AM »

Well I sure hope boyfriend graces a few more stages!!! Great news!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:29:00 AM »

Well I sure hope boyfriend graces a few more stages!!! Great news!!!
HI MRS. C wave wave wave  YOU, ME AND ABOUT A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND MORE WOMAN Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 07:51:45 PM »

I'm there!

Please, let the ticket goddesses be on my side Monday morning.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »

I'm there!

Please, let the ticket goddesses be on my side Monday morning.

Lyndsay good luck Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 08:00:38 PM »

*WOOT WOOT WOOT*

I am SO watching it!!!

thanks!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 10:20:31 PM »

I will be flying to go to this show!  Anyone else going to this show?

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
RVzLady
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 09:07:18 AM »

I am getting really nervous about getting to this concert - I am posting on every Clay site and myspace I can think of.

I have been in PA five weeks now, and I can't drive! I have a 6th row ticket to see Clay - and the girl who was SUPPOSED to go with me to all 3 PA shows flaked out on me, now I have no way to get to even just this ONE.

If anybody is driving from ANYWHERE near Lancaster PA - OR from New York City, please consider taking me along - I can get to NYC on Amtrak the day before and spend the night with my family in Queens.

Contact me on email:

rvzlady@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
Tina in Desperation, PA
Miromom
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 08:36:41 PM »

Hi,
Just started thinking about attending this concert but it looks like the good seats are gone! Anyone have any tickets they are looking to get rid of?
Thanks.
Julie
clayforever
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 04:51:04 AM »

Hi,

I have extra concert tickets to sell if anybody is interested.

I have 4 extra tickets for Williamsport (Row Y - row 22) to sell for face value of $50 each.  I'm going to Williamsport!!

I have 2 tickets for Baltimore (Row K - row 11) to sell for face value of $65 each.  I can't go to this one now!

Please let me know if you are interested in these tickets!  Thanks!!
klins
Claynewbie

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 08:00:44 PM »

I have one ticket for the Arts Center  in Williamsport.  Will sell for face value $52.00.    SECT:  LOGE 

ROW  FL

SEAT  10

Sandi
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »

I HAVE ONE EXCELLENT TICKET TO SELL FOR TOMORROW NIGHT TO THE WILLIAMSPORT CONCERT-DECEMBER 9TH.
ORCHESTRA-ROW S-SEAT 108 (CENTER OF THE 16TH ROW)- I PAID $54 BUT WILL SELL FOR LESS WITH CASH AT THE CONCERT-I CAN MEET YOU THERE. PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP. I AM LEAVING MY HOME/MY COMPUTER SATURDAY MORNING AT APPROX 10AM, EST, GIVE OR TAKE. THANKS, SANDI
shblock@comcast.net
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx