gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:37:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK AUGUST 5 & 6  (Read 8446 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 06:28:06 AM »

ATDW is #2 in Bestsellers at Barnes and Noble right now:

BARNESANDNOBLE/BESTSELLERS
Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2006, 06:30:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS.

WELCOME BACK DEANNA AND I JUST LOVE READING ALL OF THESE ARTICLES ABOUT OUR CLAY.  NOW I WILL START WORRYING ABOUT RADIO PLAY AND SALES NUMBERS.  YOU KNOW ME DEANNA.

WILL CHECK BACK LATER.  HAVE A GREAT CLAYDAY.  YEA I KNOW IT IS SATURDAY BUT IT IS A CLAYDAY FIRST.

HUGS
RAINEY
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2006, 06:51:50 AM »

I LOVE THE NEW BANNER AND THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK

WELCOME BACK DEANNA.    wave

IT IS GREAT TO SEE ALL THE ARTICLES AND NEWS ABOUT CLAY.  I JUST HOPE IT KEEPS UP UNTIL THE CD DROPS.

ONE THING, I WISH THE MEDIA WOULD STOP MAKING THIS A COMPETITION BETWEEN CLAY AND RUBEN AND LET EACH MAN STAND ON HIS OWN MERITS.  OH WELL, SUCH IS JOURNALISM.

LOTS OF THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND--GOING TO TEXAS LATER THIS WEEK SO RL WILL HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.  I WILL BE BACK LATER TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING NEW.

EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 07:04:29 AM »

DEANNA WELCOME BACK & THANKS FOR THE NEWS.

WILSON,  I AGREE WITH YOU--I WISH THEY WOULD STOP THE RIVALRY BETWEEN CLAY & RUBEN. I THINK THEY BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES --I DO THINK THE MEDIA LOVES TO CREATE DRAMA  Laughing

THE NEWS IS SOOOO EXCITING THESE DAYS  Purple Banana Purple Banana

HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND EVERYONE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2006, 07:11:40 AM »

I posted these late yesterday, so I'm reposting , in case you missed them

{1}
From an article about Ruben

These days Studdard is gearing up for the Sept. 26 release of his third album, "The Return," which nearly coincides with the release of a new CD by his "Idol" rival Clay Aiken . The horror! "Oh, man, I don't care," Studdard laughed. "That's my friend."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/04/AR2006080401461.html

{2}

The latest from the Broads....love it!

http://lbfca.diaryland.com/index.html

{3}

Mention on E! Daily 10 

"A Thousand Different Ways will slide into the stores Sept 19 including Dolly Parton's Here You Come Again to Celine's Dion Because You Loved Me." Background of Invisible video, then picture of DOlly and Celine.
"But will Clay come in second again? Ruben's Cd will be released one week later" Picture of Ruben.
"But maybe Clay will have the edge. Gone is the geeky pre idol young lad. And even his cute as a button winning look is a thing of the past. Check it out! HUBBA, HUBBA!"
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2006, 07:30:33 AM »

FORGOT TO SAY I LOVE THE NEW CLAY BANNER. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

IF THE CLAYNATION HAS ANYTHING TO SAY THE CD WILL SLIDE IN AND OUT OF THE STORES JUST AS FAST.

GOD I LOVE THAT MAN.

HUGS
RAINEY
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2006, 09:50:23 AM »

ONE THING, I WISH THE MEDIA WOULD STOP MAKING THIS A COMPETITION BETWEEN CLAY AND RUBEN AND LET EACH MAN STAND ON HIS OWN MERITS.  OH WELL, SUCH IS JOURNALISM

Like you, Wilson, I also wish all this competition to stop. But
I don't think the media will ever stop. I also believe ( to a certain extent) that this competition helps the idols sales.

Good morning everyone. wave Thanks for all the news.
I wish everyone a productive weekend. I know it's hard to be productive with so much news going on. I can't seem to get away from the computer. bigsmile Clay, what have you done to us? ROFLMAO

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2006, 10:05:30 AM »

Well I would say Good Morning but it is already afternoon!!!!!! 

Thanks for all the news and links.

Have a great Clay week end everyone!!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2006, 10:06:12 AM »

Oh, I forgot!!!!!   LOVE the new banner!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2006, 10:43:44 AM »

Thanks for the news. I'm almost packed for a vacation to Cape Cod and will miss everyone while I am computer free.

I love the new banner. I think that it is my favorite yet.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 12:35:50 PM »

I found another poll:

Which new album will you get first?

Taylor's

Katherine's

Ruben's

Clay's

Constantine's

AMERICANIDOL.COM

Current results:
Clay 51%
Taylor 25%
Katherine 13%
Constantine 9%
Ruben 1%

63225 total votes

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2006, 12:45:57 PM »

Here are some links to the producers and writers on ATDW:

Here is a link to Eman
www.emanonline.com/

John Fields
www.mcdman.com/fields.html

Adam Anders
www.songwriteruniverse.com/anders.htmlr>

Andreas Carlsson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Carlsson

See the list on our CD3: HINTS, RUMORS, AND SPECULATIONS thread.

Clay "is" the "News"
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2006, 05:04:18 PM »

Star style tip 3: Get style inspiration from "AI" stars.

Yes, you, too, can go from frumpy to fa-BU-lous (Kelly Clarkson), from goofy to groovy (Clay Aiken) and from country to couture (Carrie Underwood). And don't be afraid to ask for help: from a friend and heaven forbid, even a grown-up.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/music/stories/MYSA080606.7P.idol.style.830850.html
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2006, 05:06:02 PM »

Do they even call them albums anymore? CDs?

American Idol champ runner-up Clay Aiken's third album, A Thousand Different Ways, will be a bunch of classic cover tunes. He'll sing everything from Elton John's "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" to Mr. Mister's "Broken Wings." Throw in a Dolly Parton song and a bunch of others and you have quite a collection. He'll also have four new songs on the album (CD!)

Um...by the way, is it me or is Clay beginning to look an awful lot like K.D. Lang?

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/08/05/clay-aikens-third-album-due-in-september/
diana
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2006, 06:29:24 PM »

Every once in a while fashion and music takes a different path , so just hang tight and trust Clay , he has NEVER disappointed us yet and I don't believe he is about to now !

Clay has said in one of his previous blogs a profound statement that I pray people will take heed to , he said:
KEEP AN OPEN MIND!!! When Clay said that , I truly believe he knew that what his fans wanted and he aims to deliver.   
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 04:46:47 AM »

American Idol mania I

• It's so exciting when American Idol battles spill out onto the streets. Ruben Studdard, who laid the smackdown on Clay Aiken on the show's second season, will again have to face off with his vicious, trash-talkin' rival next month when their new albums are let loose. Clay will unsheath A Thousand Different Ways on Sept. 19.

Ruben will counterpunch with The Return on Sept. 26. And the so-called Velvet Teddy Bear means business: He says the first track is "The Return of the Velvet Teddy Bear." (A real bruiser!).

But Clay vows his album will unleash hell itself: "This is an album of love songs, but they are about all different kinds of love. Romantic love, friendship, unconditional love."

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/15207012.htm
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 04:57:47 AM »

ATDW #1; MOAM & MCWL Climb on Amazon.com 

The following Amazon.com rankings were found at Clayversity, and it is really great to see these figures! These are Amazon.com ratings of ATDW, MOAM, and MCWL from Wednesday night through earlier today. These figures will knock your striped socks off!!

Current Amazon rankings (earlier on Saturday)
#1...ATDW
#620...MOAM
#902...MCWL

Rankings Friday night
# 1...ATDW
# 1,472...MOAM
# 1,955...MCWL

Rankings Thursday night
# 1...ATDW
# 1,555...MOAM
# 4,911...MCWL

Rankings Wednesday night
# 5,372...MOAM
# 10,572...MCWL

Starting Thursday night, ATDW was #1 and has stayed there. But notice how MOAM and MCWL have both climbed, MCWL from 10,572 to 902; and MOAM from 5,372 to 620! WOW!!! Somebody is buying all three CD's! We'll try to find out if they continue to climb over the next few days.

http://cdd.blogspot.com/2006/08/atdw-1-moam-mcwl-climb-on-amazoncom.html
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 05:19:05 AM »

Vote here......

Which American Idol album will you buy first?
{Clay is winning at 50%}

http://www.americanidol.com/

(This is the same poll listed above.)

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 05:43:59 AM »

This is my post from the Aug 4 ANN:
Idol Chartwatch, August 4: Music News and Billboard Blues
by Donna Reynolds -- 08/04/2006

We have news on some upcoming albums along with the regular updates on Idol-related singles and albums. Here’s how it all shook out.

Breaking music news! Clay’s upcoming album has a title! Entertainment Tonight reported that the 10-track CD will be called A Thousand Different Ways. It’s set for release on September 12. The ET segment featured clips of Clay’s photo shoot for the album. And yes, he still has the “emo” haircut!
FOXESONIDOL

I musta stepped into a different dimension while I was gone  Paranoid

I thought the CD had 14 songs and was being released on Sept 19!  bigsmile
Here is the story now:
Breaking music news! Clay’s upcoming album has a title! Entertainment Tonight reported that the 14-track CD (which you can pre-order directly to the right of this article) will be called A Thousand Different Ways, and will feature 10 covers and four new songs. It’s set for release on September 19. The ET segment featured clips of Clay’s photo shoot for the album. And yes, he still has the “emo” haircut!
FOXESONIDOL
I guess some nice Claymate let the author know of her errors!!  Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 06:15:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS.  JUST CHECKING IN BEFORE I OFFICIALLY BEGIN MY DAY.

GOD ALL OF THESE LOVE SONGS FROM CLAY ARE REALLY GOING TO WIPE ME OFF MY FEET FOR SURE.  LIKE HE SAID THERE IS ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF LOVE BUT HECK CLAY I AM NOT PICKY,  I WILL TAKE ANYONE YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE ME.

THANKS FOR THE NEWS AND I LOVE IT THAT THINGS ARE GETTING SO EXCITING.  BACK TO TWO PAGES. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx