gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 425
Total: 425

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 13 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 297431 times)
ILClaymate
« on: August 04, 2006, 08:23:15 PM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 13!  This thread is for critical analysis as well as general discussion of Clay's music, his career, the media, and other Clay related topics.  Or, occasional mindless drivel, as long as it is mostly about Clay. 

Topics in this thread should contain Clay content. News, articles, links to pictures, opinions or any other pertinent information that encourages conversation is welcome. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. See above - the idea is to encourage conversation, not kill it. State your opinion then move on; if you don't, recognize that there is a point at which time you will appear to be intentionally disrupting the tone of the forum, and you will be called on it. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

Be objective; consider that other people are different than you and have different opinions. An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack. A negative opinion is not a personal attack. Respect that and each other.

All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.

All previous threads are archived in the "Favorite Threads" forum. Thanks and have fun!

Where did we leave off  scratch  ...... Lora was 'spinning' and Lori was dreaming of Florida and leftovers.....

Carry on y'all!  Discuss the Aiken!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 08:25:40 PM »

Yay... first page. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »

First page! Whoo!

Clay's hot!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 08:34:09 PM »

Hello all!  I was like, where is everyone?  Ha!  I just got home from a Cardinals game.

ETA: I love the banner!
ILClaymate
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 08:40:19 PM »

Audra ~ Go Cards!   bigsmile  Did they win?  I know they were behind for awhile.

Lorrie ~ any Sushi recently?  Puke

Hey Meesa.  Your avie is very sparkly.  Baby Dust   Laughing

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 09:46:42 PM »

Lorrie ~ any Sushi recently? 

No, I'm waiting for you to get here.  bigsmile
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 10:15:58 PM »

I have one more thing to say...Can we make this CM 14 instead of 13?  Ya know like the hotels do, they skip the 13th floor.   Paranoid  Okay, if not.... can we skip to 14 when the CD drops. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 10:20:08 PM »

Lorrie ~ superstitious much?    Actually 13 is my lucky number.  I was born on Friday the 13th.  bigsmile  I'm sure we will be on #14 before September 19th...no worries!  What about 13 and a 1/2?  Oh and thanks for waiting on the sushi for me.  So considerate of you. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 10:23:18 PM »

Lorrie ~ superstitious much?    Actually 13 is my lucky number.  I was born on Friday the 13th.  bigsmile  I'm sure we will be on #14 before September 19th...no worries!  What about 13 and a 1/2?  Oh and thanks for waiting on the sushi for me.  So considerate of you. 

Let me just say this.... I HATE the #13 just as much as Christie hates the hair.  Does that about explain it?  rofl
ILClaymate
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 10:25:14 PM »

Very well.  Thanks. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 10:26:11 PM »

Ang.. I just sent you an email.  Paranoid 

Oh, and BTW, I guess one good thing happened on Friday the 13th.  bigsmile  Birthday Cake!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

I kinda "borrowed" this from another board.  bigsmile
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 05:34:07 AM »

A new CM......#13!  And I'm on the  first page!!   

Read back on CM12 from last night.....you ladies crack me up!  It's soooo good to laugh again! 

Kris, how was Timmy? 

Gwenn, do you still love Clay?   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Angela, love the new banner....love the "man"!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!  Spending the evening with #3 neice tonight.....she loves Clay, especially the new version!  Showed her the new promo pic (see banner above), and she and SIL almost fell over.....and SIL never liked the new hair.  I think she's changing her mind.   God, I hope that picture is the album cover!!!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 05:53:26 AM »

OOOOHHH a new page!!   

Angela - I love the #13 too!  I love Friday the 13th especially!!  Don't know why, I've always been a rebel  lmao

Quiet around here today.  Guess I'll go read my newspaper and 

Check in later.....

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 05:55:03 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL--

IT IS FINALLY A LOVELY DAY HERE.  I HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  A FRIEND AND I ARE SEEING THE LION KING THIS AFTERNOON AND LUCH AT A GREAT RESTAURANT THAT I HAVE BEEN DYING TO TRY.  TOMORROW WE ARE BACK TO THE SHORE.  THIS TIME TO SEE BARRY'S BEST FRIEND.  DINNER AND BEACH BARS.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

I LOVE SUMMERS.

BUT, MICKI, NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS I LOVE CLAY AIKEN.   Thud!

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 06:13:29 AM »

morning morning coffee lotsa coffee morning

G'morning CMers. wave

Lots of news right now.  Clapping  I really love that. Wink

So today's question is:

"Lonely No More" - Written by: Andreas Carlsson, Samuel Waermo, Mimmi Waermo & Clay Aiken

How much of Lonely No More do you think Clay actually wrote??  He is listed along with 3 others.  How does this song writing credit work? Anyone know??

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 07:31:36 AM »

"Lonely No More" - Written by: Andreas Carlsson, Samuel Waermo, Mimmi Waermo & Clay Aiken

How much of Lonely No More do you think Clay actually wrote??  He is listed along with 3 others.  How does this song writing credit work? Anyone know??

I was wondering the same thing myself actually.  There is an awesome Rob Thomas song that came out last summer cfalled Lonely No More.  I don't know if that is the actual song title or some version of those words.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 08:17:38 AM »

MORNING- CAN YOU HAVE A FOOD HANGOVER?
I HAVE BEEN SOOOOO GOOD AND LAST NIGHT I WAS SOOOOOO BAD!!

SENT MY SON TO BURGER KING AND HAD A FISH SANDWHICH, FRIES, AND RASPBERRY TEA.

AND THEN A WONDERFUL CLAYMANIAC SENT ME SEASON 2 ON DVD- SO OF COURSE I WATCHED THE FIRST ONE, WHICH WAS ALL THE AUDITIONS- SAW CLAY AND RUBEN.
AND THEN I WATCHED PART OF THE SECOND ONE WHILE EATING AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF PRETZELS.
AND THEN I LOOKED AT THE CLOCK AND IT WAS 5:00 A.M.- SO I PREPARED FOR BED. TURNED THE LIGHTS OUT AT 5:15
WORK UP AT 9:45 WITH A HEADACHE. BUT I GOT UP AND STARTED CLEANING.

AND NOW I AM TAKING A BREAK.

I COULD KICK MYSELF- BUT MY BUTT IS TOO BIG TO REACH- AND I DONT HAVE THE STRETCHABILITY THAT CLAY AIKEN HAS!!

GOING TO THE "TRAIN" CONCERT TONIGHT- I SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE A NAP!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2006, 08:46:39 AM »

I FOUND THIS COMMENT ON CLAYS BLOG RESPONSES AND GOT A KICK OUT OF IT, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE:

Hi!! : 08/04/06
Hey,

Just wanted to tell you again that the pictures from the photoshoot look really
good. Your hair is growing on me, well, really it's growing on you, but, you
know what I mean

WOW!! NO ONE HERE THIS MORNING!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 08:55:28 AM »

I'm here. Just caught up.

That response is hilarious!  Laughing Better than a few responses that scare me.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx