gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:18:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 96  (Read 143670 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2020 on: August 01, 2006, 11:47:57 AM »

Thanks for all the song info ladies  Huggles    Air Supply is definitely the version I remember.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #2021 on: August 01, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »

Meesa, thanks for the info. I will pass that along to Kris. I don't want to hear them (I have one foot in the cave  Laughing) but she will.

Well this has been fun. I think I am going to go now. I will be back at work on Thursday so I will check back in then.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2022 on: August 01, 2006, 12:29:43 PM »

LORA, I love that song "Can't Live" !  Are you telling me this is on Clay's CD?  I can't wait.  Any of the cover songs he sings he will make it so it pushes everyone else out of your mind that did that particular song.  I have never seen anyone with such God given talent.  Such a voice, such delivery, why can't everyone else see this.  I am praying that radio will play Clay constantly now.  He is not going away he is here to stay and hope they realize it. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #2023 on: August 01, 2006, 12:33:01 PM »

Meesea, I couldn't open it.   Thanks for putting in here though.

Lorraine, I sure as heck did melt.  I got my mom's groceries that she needed and ours too.  I just stopped home to drop them off.  I hate to go out again!   I don't why I feel so tired and out of sorts today.  It must be the heat. 

Tammy:   You have to write notes?  You don't write from your heart??? shocking 

Jayne:  I hope the storm doesn't it you or anyone actually.  You never know where in the US it will be.

Dudley:  I don't know what's up with the computer, but mine is fine for a change.  Let's see, I better knock on wood.  Yes, I used my head. Wink

Fantasy:  Welcome back, Fantasy.  Just in time for the hot, hot weather, but at least we got real good news about the CD.  Glad you liked Kelly's concert.  It has to be weird to see Angela and Jacob on stage with Kelly.  I wonder if either of them will go back to Clay; I hope Angela will.

Lora: wave  Are you still  Thud! with the news?

Well, back to the freezer to cool off.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2024 on: August 01, 2006, 12:34:33 PM »

Wow!  I didn't  realize how many artists covered that song.. Who was the original artist?  How are all these songs leaking out?

Is Clay singing this?  Can we hear it if he is?

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2025 on: August 01, 2006, 12:38:07 PM »

Wow!  I didn't  realize how many artists covered that song.. Who was the original artist?  How are all these songs leaking out?

Linda
someone posted a link to it..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2026 on: August 01, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »

LORA, I love that song "Can't Live" !  Are you telling me this is on Clay's CD?  I can't wait.  Any of the cover songs he sings he will make it so it pushes everyone else out of your mind that did that particular song.  I have never seen anyone with such God given talent.  Such a voice, such delivery, why can't everyone else see this.  I am praying that radio will play Clay constantly now.  He is not going away he is here to stay and hope they realize it. 

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN to that!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #2027 on: August 01, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »

While I am thinking about it I thought I would tell you guys that I have to go to Wal-Mart in the morning to pick up medicine so I will be late getting here, and also starting a week from tomorrow they are going to start closing this place down at noon again. They used to do that and then quit it for a long time but it was in our little newspaper that we get every month that it would start again next Wednesday (the 9th).
This will probably be my last post before I go home so I will talk to you guys tomorrow.
RAINEY, I don't think I can survive till the 19th of September. It seems like forever.
JERRY, I hope it isn't as hot at work tonight as it was last night. I can't wait till cool weather gets here again.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2028 on: August 01, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »

Linda
someone posted a link to it..

I got it.  My computer just didn't want to cooperate before.  I think it's going to be fantastic.  The CD will sound so much better and by the time he is on tour,  it will knock us out Thud! Thud!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2029 on: August 01, 2006, 12:53:50 PM »

Thanks for all the song info ladies  Huggles    Air Supply is definitely the version I remember.
ME TOO JANE.  I HAVE SEVERAL CDS OF AIR SUPPLY.  I SAW THEM IN CONCERT A FEW TIMES WAY BACK WHEN I WAS OLDER. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2030 on: August 01, 2006, 12:54:37 PM »

Hey, everyone!!!  Just a reminder!!!

If you are fan of the Rock Star:Supernova show, please join us tonight at ROCK STAR : SUPERNOVA OFFICIAL SPOILER THREAD in Fun Stuff for lively discussion.  The show starts at 9 pm Eastern, and 8 pm Central time.  It is hosted by our one and only Miss Philly!!!
Hope to see you there!!!

I see it is time for a new session.  I will hop to it, and be back to llet you know when it is up and running!!!
Woodstock X96

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2031 on: August 01, 2006, 12:54:39 PM »

While I am thinking about it I thought I would tell you guys that I have to go to Wal-Mart in the morning to pick up medicine so I will be late getting here, and also starting a week from tomorrow they are going to start closing this place down at noon again. They used to do that and then quit it for a long time but it was in our little newspaper that we get every month that it would start again next Wednesday (the 9th).
This will probably be my last post before I go home so I will talk to you guys tomorrow.
RAINEY, I don't think I can survive till the 19th of September. It seems like forever.
JERRY, I hope it isn't as hot at work tonight as it was last night. I can't wait till cool weather gets here again.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet, you can do it.  Just think, we have waited since last December to hear him again.  It won't be long. Hang on tight because here we go again. Wink  I have had two nice dreams about him already this week. Purple Banana Purple Banana

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2032 on: August 01, 2006, 12:56:12 PM »

I love air supply!!

See you at the new cottage later. wave

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2033 on: August 01, 2006, 12:59:11 PM »

JANET - THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW YOU MAY BE LATE.  YOU KNOW HOW I WORRY ABOUT YOU.  YOU WILL MAKE IT.  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND MY FRIEND.  TIME GOES BY SO FAST.  HECK LOOK HOW LONG CLAY AS BEEN GONE.  WELL THAT WAS REALLY A LONG TIME.  HE IS BACK TO STAY FOR SURE.

PEPE - NO PLACE FOR OUR HONEY TO GO BUT UP UP AND AWAY.

TAMMYKINS - THANKS FOR THE CHAT AS ALWAYS.  LIKE I SAID PUT A TENT OUT IN YOUR BACKYARD FOR THE BOYS.  LET THEM LIVE AND SURVIVE OFF THE LAND. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LINDA - I AM DREADING GOING OUT AT 4:30.  I WAS OUT AT LUNCH AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE.  KEEP COOL DEAR.  HEY JUST THINK OF ALL THE WEIGHT WE CAN LOSE BY SWEATING OFF THE POUNDS.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2034 on: August 01, 2006, 01:00:48 PM »

WOODY -JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE WILL BE THERE.  A NEW HOME AND A NEW CD.  DO YOU THINK THE THREAD WILL LAST UNTIL SEPTEMBER 19TH.  DON'T THINK SO.  WE ARE MOVING RIGHT ALONG.

KRISTY - wave wave wave  CATCH YOU LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2035 on: August 01, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »

WELL I HAVE ONLY ANOTHER TEN MINUTES SO I AM GOING TO SAY GOODBYE FOR NOW.

WILL CHECK IN LATER FROM MY AC BEDROOM.  THE ONLY SPOT THAT WILL BE COOL.  LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE EATING, WATCHING TV AND EXERCISING ALL IN MY SHRINE.

HUGS TO ALL
RAINEY
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2036 on: August 01, 2006, 01:23:10 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,
I HAVE JUST ENOUGH TIME TO SAY HELLO & TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I LOVE THE NEW SONG  Thud! Thud!

GOTTO GO I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET MY HAIR BACK IN ORDER AND  GET RID OF MY PESKY GREYS.

LOVE YOU GUYS,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2037 on: August 01, 2006, 01:31:14 PM »

thx Woody for the INXS info.....

later OCDers....

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2038 on: August 01, 2006, 01:35:59 PM »

OK, the new cottage is open.  PHEW!!!  It was a lot of work in this heat.   ROFLMAO

Move on over and let's have the best session ever!!!!!
Woodstock X96

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx