gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:13:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 380
Total: 380

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 96  (Read 143671 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 07:32:07 AM »

Woodster ~ yes I'm at work multitasking.    I knew you were having internet issues and I didn't know if you would be online today so I went ahead and started it.

Meesa ~ can you see PB now?
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 07:32:23 AM »

Meesa ~ did you see my hyper Clay avie I posted for you yesterday??  I think you should consider that for your next avie! 

I saw it.  Laughing When I do switch, it will be in contention with the Wango Tango breezy avie my friend Leann sent me. Have you seen it? I'll post it tonight.  bigsmile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 07:33:44 AM »

Meesa ~ can you see PB now?

Not right now.  If you have something to show me, you could always e-mail it to me. At my Cox e-mail addy that's in my profile.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 07:40:34 AM »

Welcome back Woody! Huggles I think you and I must share an ISP!

I'm off to clean. Maybe in November I'll be able to say adios to this Friday activity. Smile

Happy day to all!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ILClaymate
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 07:49:23 AM »

If anyone wants to see the montage by krissxoxo with the new 1000 Days song, here is the link:

YOUSENDIT
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 07:51:11 AM »

Woodster ~ yes I'm at work multitasking.    I knew you were having internet issues and I didn't know if you would be online today so I went ahead and started it.

Thanks!!!  Huggles  I really appreciate it.   Huggles  If I didn't get my internet back this morning I think I may have kicked my computer.     BTW, where can I find the download for the studio version of 1000 days?  Is it in the Got Clack thread?  I haven't been there yet.  I had several pms to read... Wink

Welcome back Woody! Huggles I think you and I must share an ISP!

wave Lindsay!!!  Huggles  If we have the same ISP, then I feel s*rry for you!!!  Laughing

Janet - I did not see GMA this morning.  But I am sure Meesa will like to hear this.  I am liking Taylor the more and more I see him, too.  I really liked seeing Taylor and Katharine on the Today Show right after the finale.  I thought they both seemed so very genuine.  I'm s*rry you don't like his song.  Unfortunately, I don't think they have much to say about the songs picked for them for their first single, since it is all done so fast.  I look forward to hearing what he has on his CD.

Off to read last night's summary.
Woodstock X96

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ILClaymate
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 07:54:35 AM »

Woodster ~ here's the link for the mp3.  Love!

YOUSENDIT
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 07:57:20 AM »

Can I ask you all a favor could you click on this link and tell me if it comes up okay or with an error and which explorer your using?     click here

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 08:00:34 AM »

Woody - I'm glad you're liking Taylor more. I'm sure when he gets more in his element on his CD it will be great! BTW, I'm putting the finishing touches on your Kat DVD tonight. I have some great High Quality versions of her performances on AI5. They took over an hour to download each one and that was with my high speed cable modem!

It's about time to kick on the Clay CD of the day. Hmmm ..... I burned a huge variety CD last night with 1kD on it. I may listen to that.  Wink

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 08:06:50 AM »

Can I ask you all a favor could you click on this link and tell me if it comes up okay or with an error and which explorer your using?     click here

I get the "yousendit" mp3 download and I use Internet Explorer.

Hope that helps.

Lora
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2006, 08:09:39 AM »

GOOD MORNING AGAIN.  HI EVELYLN, GLORY, AC, FRANKIE, KIMMY, LINDSAY, WOODY, JANET wave wave wave wave wave

BOSS IS BACK SO I CAN'T STAY LONG.

EVELYN - YOUR OFFER IS SO TEMPTING BUT I WILL DEFINITELY COME FOR A VISIT.  HECK THINGS MAY BE SO GOOD I WON'T LEAVE.

GLORY - SORRY ABOUT TIME.  OF COURSE WE WILL PRAY FOR HIM.  I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT FANTASIA AS YOU DO.

AC - SLEEP TIGHT DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE.

KIMMY - HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY.

JANET - I SURE WISH IT WAS OUR HONEY ON GMA.  I DON'T KNOW BUT TAYLOR JUST DOESN'T CUT IT.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

WOODY - WELCOME BACK.  THE WEATHER HERE HAS BEEN SO CRAZY AS WELL.  WEEKEND DOESN'T LOOK GOOD BUT AT LEAST NO WORK.

CLANDY - THANKS FOR STARTING OUR NEW HOME AGAIN.

MEESA - YEP I SEE YOU AREN'T BACK TO NORMAL YET.

O.K. I AM OUT OF HERE.

HUGS
RAINEY
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2006, 08:17:47 AM »

I get the "yousendit" mp3 download and I use Internet Explorer.

Hope that helps.

Lora
Yes thanks! hmm, I got messages from people yesterday saying it didn't work maybe it just didn't want to work yesterday Laughing

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »

KIMMY I COULD NOT GET INTO IT EITHER.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2006, 08:19:09 AM »

I know that Taylor don't have anything to do  with the song that was picked for his first recording. I just don't understand how somebody  in the music business that is supposed to know what they are doing could have picked that song. I don't think even Clay could sing that song and make me really the song because to me it just don't have any melody to it.  I hope that when his CD comes out it will have some better songs on it but regardless of the songs I just don't think he can sing. Of course I guess I judge everybody by Clay so  of course nobody could measure up.
I am on the other computer for a few minutes. Peter left for a little while so I got on it, not that it is much better than mine. If they don't so something to both of these computers before long we aren't going to have any.
I don't mean to  upset anybody by what I said about Taylor. I guess a lot of people like him and like his singing but I  like him as a person, I could just do without his singing.

CLAY, I LOVE  YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2006, 08:19:58 AM »

Woodster ~ here's the link for the mp3.  Love!

YOUSENDIT

Laughing  While you were posting this I went all the way back to page 97 of the old session and found it.  I downloaded the montage, and can't get that to play, but the mp3 played, and you are all right!!!  It is GREAT!!!!  It is WONDERFUL to hear fresh Clay!!!!  I think I just  Thud!

Meesa - The YouSendIt came up just fine.  I have Mozilla Firefox.  I'm looking forward to the Kat DVD!!!
Woodstock X96

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2006, 08:28:46 AM »

wave Lora!!!
How have you been?  Has life slowed down any???

wave Rainey!!!
Happy TGIF!!!

wave Janet!!!
I sure hope they can work on those computers for you.  You're entitled to your opinion.  I didn't like Taylor that much on AI but he has really grown on me. And we all agree on Clay!!!  I wish I could just take a nap until his new CD comes out.  Think they will understand at school???   Laughing

I go back to school 4 weeks from today.   shocking shocking shocking  And my son goes back to school 2 weeks from tomorrow.   Cry! Cry! Cry!  I have gotten TOO used to him being home.  We are very close. 

Well, I have to run a few errands and get this day going around here.  Son is home, so he promised he would help me with a few things.  Very cloudy here.  Hope it doesn't rain.

I'll check in with you a little later. 
Woodstock X96

claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2006, 08:30:31 AM »

KIMMY I COULD NOT GET INTO IT EITHER.
hmmm ... what are you using?

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2006, 08:31:00 AM »

Hey everyone! Hi Woody, Clandy, Glory and Meesa and everyone else! The mansion BLPT was looking pretty deserted so I wandered over to welcome the new OCD. My first real "home" here at Claymaniacs before they built the mansion for the leacherous!  Wink Laughing Congrats on number 96!  shocking
 Huggles to ya'all from the land where the Seahawks fly!!  bigsmile Shaikey

HELLO THERE SHAIKEY!!!!!!! I SOMETIMES WANDER, TOO, WHEN OUR COTTAGE HERE GETS EMPTY!! HOPEFULLY YOU WILL POST HERE, TOO, MORE OFTEN. I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE PAST WHEN I FIRST STARTED POSTING HERE Yes! YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO STOP IN WHEN WE REACH OUR 100th SESSION Yes! Yes!

CLANDY: THANKS FOR THE NEW SESSION!!!!

WOODSTOCK: wave wave wave I LOVED CLAY's SONG THAT I HEARD. I HEARD IT ON MY REAL PLAYER AUDIO THINGY...IT SOUNDED GREAT. IT HAD WHAT I CALL A JIMI HENDRIX-TYPE GUITAR THING IN IT. LeAnn HAD ONE OF THOSE IN HER VERSION OF "HOW DO I LIVE".

WELL, I SAID I WAS GOING TO GO TO BED BUT HERE I AM!!! I WANTED TO ALSO POST TO MEESA THAT I GOT THE SHIRT TODAY

MEESA: AS I WAS MAKING REFERENCE TO...THE SHIRT ARRIVED TODAY!!!! I HAVE IT SITTING ON MY BED RIGHT NOW. I WILL ADD THAT TO MY VERY SMALL CLAY SHIRT COLLECTION...THE ONLY OTHER ONE I HAVE IS ONE FROM THE FAN CLUB!!

JANET: I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING INTO THE FAN CLUB SITE. I WAS ON THERE YESTERDAY WHEN SOME WERE SAYING THEY COULDN'T GET IN.

HELLO LORRAINE; LINDA; kimmy; GLORY; AND ALL THE OTHERS!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2006, 08:31:36 AM »

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2006, 08:36:54 AM »

Jerry - Maybe it had to get from KS to you by wagon train.  Laughing They sure were slow about it!

Woody and Janet - Did you get your stuff from me?

I'm going to the post office in the morning to get the new stamps that came out today. My dad wants them. He sold his stamp collection when I was a baby to get money. They had cut his hours due to a lay off and my mom was on maternity leave from having me. My sister was 2 years old. I only found out when I got older that my dad sold his stamp collection, mowed lawns, painted houses and worked his regular job to pay all the bills when I was a baby. I guess we really never know what our parents went through until we get older.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx