gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 467
Total: 467

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia 15 (Rated R)  (Read 183192 times)
ILClaymate
« on: July 19, 2006, 04:28:32 AM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #15!!!!!  Woohoo!!!!!!!!   

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

Chicago here we come! 

Carry on, y'all!  :grin
ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 04:32:20 AM »

I wanted to move Sarah's Chicago post here to the beginning of the thread since she spent so much time getting all this info together!  (Thanks Sarah!)

CHICAGO GET TOGETHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Lots of info, so read up and pay attention!!

THE LIST

• Sarah
  • Gramma Barb
  • Thea
  • Barbara
  • Molly
  • Sharon
  • Chrisie
  • Mary
  • Ann
  • Anita
  • Meesa
  • Angela
  • Woodstock

PLEASE - If you can't make it anymore and want to be taken off the list, pm me.  Or if you decide you can make it after all and want to be added to the list, pm me also!!

HOTEL INFO

We have reservations!  Sometimes I think I'm ADHD . . . I couldn't just sit back and let everyone hem and haw over everything.  I made an executive decision and booked us 4 rooms at the Hyatt Regency.  Now listen up - I got us a great deal on rooms.  I can get us 4 rooms for $139.50/night each.  That's half off the normal room rate at the Hyatt.  I figured right now we need the 4 rooms, and if more want to come then I can probably get another room also.  All rooms are non-smoking with 2 double beds, and I put in a request to have the rooms close to each other.  They're booked and held with my credit card, so we're all set.  If something should come up, we have to cancel 72 hours in advance - which shouldn't be a problem.   HYATT REGENCY

TRANSPORTATION

Molly and I will be car pooling down to Chicago together.  Gramma Barb and Barbara I'm assuming will be car pooling together also.  We will all meet up, possibly at Thea's house, and then take the METRA together into the city.

Sharon and Chrisie - The cheapest airfare I can find for you is $135.00 per person.  That's leaving from Buffalo, going to Chicago, with one stop each way.  UNITED

Meesa - The cheapest flight for you would be from Kansas City, for $119.00.  I know it's a 31/2 - 4 hour drive to Kansas City, but the flight is over $200 cheaper - worth it, by my standards!  Your flights would be non-stop both ways.  UNITED

Mary, Ann, and Anita - I'm guessing all of you are car pooling from Michigan.  We could plan to have you meet up with us and ride the METRA into town.  However, if I'm not mistaken, Thea lives in a Northwestern suburb, which would be out of your way and take you right through town anyway.  So it'd probably just be easiest to meet you downtown.  There is an underground parking ramp 5 blocks from the hotel for $14/night, or I'm sure there are other ramps in the area as well.

Angela and Woodstock - You two will each be coming alone.  I'm not sure what direction you're coming from, but we could always meet up with the both of you to take the METRA with us.  If that doesn't work out, we will meet you at the hotel and you can do the parking ramp also.

That is everyone so far.  As for the people flying in, we have a few options that we can discuss and figure out.  The L-Train goes from O'Hare to a station 5 blocks from the hotel.  There is an hotel shuttle, it is a little expensive unless we could coordinate all 3 of you coming/going around the same time - then it'd be $12 per person.  A taxi from O'Hare to the hotel costs about $25-30, so if all 3 of you took it that would be cheaper than even the shuttle.  We could also try to have someone who is bringing their car into the city come pick you up at the airport.  Once we figure out flight times, driving times, etc., we will be able to organize the travelling a little better.

That's all for now, I think I have taken care of everything I can at this point - until everyone gets their plane tickets, schedules, etc. figured out. 
If anyone has any suggestions, questions, comments or concerns on any of this, or can think of something else that needs to be done right now, please let me know!!!  (Please pm me, I may miss it in the thread)

Ooftah!  Finally finished!
The End.   Clapping

ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 04:38:58 AM »

Sarah ~ Thanks for booking the hotel.  Sounds like you got a great rate.  Woodster and I will be meeting up and driving into Chicago together.  Looking forward to a great weekend!    BTW, thanks for the heads-up pm.  Woodster is in Chicago for a couple days.
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 04:49:10 AM »

Sarah, you did an awesome job on the hotel rates. I would never believe you could get anything so reasonable in Chicago. Now wouldn't it just be perfect if Clay had a concert there at that time. Wishfull thinking.
Clandy, thank you for setting up the new mansion for us, it is beautiful and I am sure we will have it decorated in no time at all.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 04:51:59 AM »

Let me be the first to hang a picture on our brand new walls

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 04:52:39 AM »

Good morning RTM friends!!!
I was stopping in from Chicagoland to open a new Mafia House and see Clandy has already noticed it and got it done.  Thanks, Clandy,  Huggles .  Very early for you.   Wink

Sarah - Thanks for doing all the hard work.  Huggles  I'm more excited than ever to be meeting up with y'all.      It'll be one great Clay time!!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 05:59:25 AM »

Morning Mafia ladies!!

Sarah, thanks for all the info. I am still up in the air about this trip b/c of the chance to go on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas after my Breast Cancer Walk....decisions, decisions  hypnotic hypnotic

Morning to Mary, Angela and Woody !! Please stop in more often !!! Huggles

Need to do some decorating !!!! Purple Banana

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:39 AM »

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 06:03:04 AM »

Hey, who are these beautiful ladies ????? bigsmile

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 06:04:54 AM »

And wait till you see the Clay stripped socks we now all have to match these hoodies  bigsmile Purple Banana

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 06:05:50 AM »

But wait, who can this be ?? is it the Wisconsin/Chicago connection ???

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 06:07:16 AM »

I think Clay is pretty happy about his Mafia !!!! lmao

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 06:08:56 AM »

bigsmile  Have a great day everyone !!!  bigsmile

UNCONDITIONAL
ILClaymate
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 06:46:26 AM »

Quote from: SarahJoy
That is everyone so far.  As for the people flying in, we have a few options that we can discuss and figure out.  The L-Train goes from O'Hare to a station 5 blocks from the hotel.  There is an hotel shuttle, it is a little expensive unless we could coordinate all 3 of you coming/going around the same time - then it'd be $12 per person.  A taxi from O'Hare to the hotel costs about $25-30, so if all 3 of you took it that would be cheaper than even the shuttle.  We could also try to have someone who is bringing their car into the city come pick you up at the airport.  Once we figure out flight times, driving times, etc., we will be able to organize the travelling a little better.

Since I will be driving in and picking up Woody, I can pick the plane travellers up at the airport.  I'll have plenty of room in my SUV.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 07:32:30 AM »

From the CB via CV:

Star 94 radio [in Atlanta] just said Clay Aiken CD release date is Sept. 19. 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 07:33:13 AM »

Sharon and Chrisie - What time would you be flying in?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 07:34:02 AM »

Well good morning all!!!!!!  We have a new home Purple Banana Thanks Clandy girl, and Woody for thinking of us Huggles
Ann, what the heck kind of dream do you have that turns you the wrong way in bed eek! relax dear one, you are working too hard Huggles Glad you had fun at the Knob Wink
Al and I are going to see tonight!!!!  We have a wonderful, very successful theatre group renowned in Southwestern Ontario putting it on, it will be my 5th time seeing Cats on various stages, including The Wintergarden Theatre in NYC!!!!!
Sarah, I'll pm you re Chi Town when I have time, thanks for arranging everything Huggles
See you all later!!! wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 07:58:26 AM »

Sharon and Chrisie - What time would you be flying in?

Meesa, haven't gotten that far yet Wink will keep ya posted Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 07:58:48 AM »

A new home, how nice!  Hope we didn't leave the old one too dirty.

Rushing out the door shortly to finish the balloons - can't put them out too soon in this heat, but I got them all inflated and ready to set up outside.  I did two palm trees and lots of tropical flowers for the fence.  Today should be the last celebration of Caity's 7th BD.  Wearing my Hawaiian muu muu so I will fit right in ( I love them - no waists, very comfortable and airy). 

Anyway, hope you all have a great day.  See you later.

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 08:00:30 AM »

Before I go bigsmile

wave wave

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx