gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:38:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 284
Total: 284

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ROCKSTAR "SUPERNOVA" OFFICIAL SPOILER THREAD.  (Read 95470 times)
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #620 on: September 13, 2006, 10:44:31 PM »

Well...as I wrote much earlier....I don't intend to follow Supernova or buy their CD's so having Lukas front them makes no difference to me.

I will look for music from Dilana, Toby and probably even Magni.

I miss whatever it is that they see in Lukas.

If I had known at the beginning how this show was going to turn out, I wouldn't have wasted my time.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #621 on: September 14, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »

Well, well, well........

I have to say, I was a little surprised by the ending, but I guess I shouldn't have been at all.  When Lukas faltered for a few weeks, I couldn't believe he was still receiving all the votes he was.  I always thought he was a little too freaky looking for the rest of the band, but apparently not.

I, TOO, was shocked  shocking by the commercial.  Hubby was watching with me, and we both said, was that Lukas????? Naughty

If I had known at the beginning how this show was going to turn out, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

I SO agree, Tessie.  If this whole thing WAS a set up, I won't be watching again.  And that disappoints me.

I think Magni is great.  He will do fine.

I'm sorry.  I think Dilana has talent, but I'm just not as crazy about her as all of you.

After all is said and done, my two favs were Toby and Storm.  I liked Toby from the beginning, I liked Patrice, but Storm really grew on me and came on strong as the show progressed.  I think Toby can sing ballads as well as rock, so maybe he is better off.  If he does a CD of his own, he can do all kinds of music.  I would buy a CD of Toby's and Storm's.

It's been a lot of fun hanging out with all of you and discussing this.  Isn't it great that we can discuss just about anything here on Claymaniacs???

And a SPECIAL thanks to Philly for being the hostess with the mostess here and keeping us all up to date.  We love you!!!  Big Hug!

Maybe we can find another show to discuss.   bigsmile
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #622 on: September 14, 2006, 09:38:57 AM »

I was happy that Lukas won, but Woody I agree with  you , I wasn't as impressed with Dilana as everybody else was, especially after her running her mouth and then her liitle fit when she cut Magni's head.   I think Magni and Toby will do fine.  I really think that Magni shouldn't have won because I think he would have been away from his family too much.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #623 on: September 14, 2006, 10:20:04 AM »

I don't, for one minute, buy into Tommy's statement that they picked the person who had the most votes.  I don't believe Lucas had the most votes. Misha, I think what you read was right, they wanted Lucas from the beginning.  That's why they stirred up all the controversy about Dilana.

I truly feel Dilana will be much better off without them, and I hope she doesn't take their offer to front the house band.  Wasn't it a magnanimous gesture on Dave's part to play on her new album?  So what!!!  He's a jerk, IMO.  I won't forget how she was treated  Naughty  and now he offers to play on her album.  She's such a talent, and I'm hopeful the offers pour in so she won't feel the need to associate with these guys again.  And....tell them NO THANKS!!!!!!!!
Misha
« Reply #624 on: September 15, 2006, 08:34:58 AM »

What a lovely choice for the lead singer of Supernova.  I must say, he is truly living up to the image of Rock Star from the very first night of celebration.  So very impressive, don't you all think?

On his first official night in Tommy Lee's band, Supernova, "Rock Star" winner Lukas Rossi may have already forgotten where he came from -- by leaving his girlfriend out in the cold as he partied with the band.

After the show's finale, Rossi pulled up to the after-party with Tommy Lee and the two walked right into the club. Rossi's girlfriend, Francesca, was not allowed in and waited around, clearly distressed, for her boyfriend to come to her rescue. He never did.

The jilted Francesca was even offered some help by show cast-off Dilana but not even the multi-color haired rocker could get her in .

Lukas did come out and talk to his girlfriend briefly but then went back inside the party solo. Before leaving, an agitated Francesca told photographers outside the club she wasn't allowed in because Rossi wasn't supposed to be seen with a girlfriend.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1717311

Truly showing that he is the epitome of a Rock Star.  Wow.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »

What a lovely choice for the lead singer of Supernova.  I must say, he is truly living up to the image of Rock Star from the very first night of celebration.  So very impressive, don't you all think?

On his first official night in Tommy Lee's band, Supernova, "Rock Star" winner Lukas Rossi may have already forgotten where he came from -- by leaving his girlfriend out in the cold as he partied with the band.

After the show's finale, Rossi pulled up to the after-party with Tommy Lee and the two walked right into the club. Rossi's girlfriend, Francesca, was not allowed in and waited around, clearly distressed, for her boyfriend to come to her rescue. He never did.

The jilted Francesca was even offered some help by show cast-off Dilana but not even the multi-color haired rocker could get her in .

Lukas did come out and talk to his girlfriend briefly but then went back inside the party solo. Before leaving, an agitated Francesca told photographers outside the club she wasn't allowed in because Rossi wasn't supposed to be seen with a girlfriend.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1717311

Truly showing that he is the epitome of a Rock Star.  Wow.

YOU KNOW WHAT,  I THINK I'M MORE HAPPIER THAT DILANA DIDN'T WIN, MAYBE SHE WAS TOO NICE FOR THEM.  I THINK DILANA IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM..
Misha
« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2006, 10:19:45 PM »

I think so too.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #627 on: September 17, 2006, 06:47:50 AM »

You know I think the reason they asked Dilana to front the House Band on the tour, was they are worried about ticket sales, and having her will ensure they will sell out the venues, very smart move Supernova Naughty Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #628 on: September 17, 2006, 02:27:33 PM »

You know I think the reason they asked Dilana to front the House Band on the tour, was they are worried about ticket sales, and having her will ensure they will sell out the venues, very smart move Supernova Naughty Naughty

yeah, men can be devious little weasels at times!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #629 on: September 17, 2006, 02:34:29 PM »

Good point!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #630 on: January 01, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »

Has anyone heard anymore about the band???  Wasn't last night supposed to be their first concert in Las Vegas???  I think I will try to go to their website and see if there is any more information.
Woodstock X109

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #631 on: January 01, 2007, 10:21:31 AM »

I don't know anything about NYE, but I saw them on either Leno or Kimmel (I think it was Kimmel) about a month ago.  I actually can't remember what they played, but Lukas looked much the same as he did on the TV show.  Tommy Lee was playing the drums and Jason Newstead (I think that is his name) was playing the guitar.  The other guitar player was not the one that was with them on TV....I don't know what that means, but would be curious to know if he just had to be elsewhere that night or if he has been replaced.

The crowd seemd to enjoy them.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #632 on: January 06, 2007, 08:06:50 AM »

Tessie - Thanks for that info!!!!  I have been busy and have not been to their website yet...but will.  If someone else had won, I may be interested in them more....but it's more curiosity than interest for me. 

I would LOVE to watch another season of the show.....where are they going to keep getting bands to do this??? 

But if it were EVER proven that the whole show was "fixed" and Lukas was picked from the beginning, then I would NOT be interested in watching the show again.
Woodstock

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx