gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:05:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD News!! Finally!!  (Read 10786 times)
clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 07:13:24 PM »

WOOHOO,   wow,     finally some real news about the cd.            Hope the 9/19 date holds or even before that would be great.  I have not had power for 2 days due to a severe wind storm Monday nite and I had to get to the library to see if there was any news.  It is really depressing to not have any electricity and because I have a deep well for water , no water.  It is a real downer  ,  so I could use this good news.  DID CLAY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE CD OTHER THAN THE NAME?  I DON"T BELONG TO THE FANCLUB--my husband would flip  shocking     It was enough to drag him to 2 concerts.  But I think he did like JBT even tho he won't admit it.     Hope to hear a new song on the radio sooon, really soon!     Laughing
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »

According to this website, Clay's CD will be released in 2006 under the J Records label, which is owned by RCA/BMG.  J is also releasing Ruben, Taylor Hicks and Mario Vazquez' upcoming CDs.  I don't know if this is factual, but it is on this website.

John Fields is listed as the producer, and Ross Hogarth is the engineer.

Hoax Productions
ILClaymate
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2006, 09:30:29 PM »

Pam ~ thanks for that new find...interesting!  I didn't know he would now be under J Records.  John Fields has an impressive client listing too.  I know this is going to be SO much better than MOAM.  Can.not.wait! 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

Well, it could be old info or even erroneous at this point, but I thought it was interesting because he has worked with a diverse group of artists, which I consider to be a good thing for a producer!

I searched our forum for John Fields, and his name turned up in the article about the public service announcement Clay participated in for Kids Help Out, for UNICEF after the tsunami. Small world!

Favorite characters from its vast animation studios will be featured in a musical salute set against "Give a Little Bit," the classic anthem by Roger Hodgson, formerly of Supertramp. Five for Fighting's John Ondrasik and UNICEF Ambassadors Clay Aiken and India.Arie each will sing an all-new recording of the popular tune produced and arranged by John Fields, who produces such artists as Mandy Moore, Semisonic, Andrew W.K. and Dovetail Joint.

LINK
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 04:10:53 AM »

PAMELA - THANKS FOR THAT INFO.  WELCOME BACK AND HOPE YOUR VACATION IN THE ELVIS WORLD WAS WHAT YOU EXPECTED AND MORE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Helen from Minnesota
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 06:23:14 AM »

:waveALL! The news is wonderful and thanks so much!
Hope all of you are well this a.m.  :purpbanaThe C.D. must going to be sssssssssssoooooooooooo very easy on the ears! Some of his songs brought many tears but they were good tears of enjoyment. Going to check other reading hope I don't get lost hahah lotsa coffee morning lotsa coffee morning claymaniacs rocks Jamma
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »

finally, finally, finalyyyyyyyyyy! geez, that's the problem with my golf game. I have been golfing so badly since the season started. Now I know it was Clay's fault.Since the news came out about the CD my golf is better today. I can't wait to go to the concert. I want to go to Raleigh for that because it seemed that Clay always does special performance in Raleigh. I hope I get to meet all of you Claymates.You have made my life bearable here in Canada in the winter. I am so glad i'm a Claymate. thank you thank you ladies and Michael . 
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2006, 03:25:46 PM »

I am soooooooooo excited everybody!  shocking Purple Banana I have had such a bad week, this is exactly the kind of news I needed! "A Thousand Different Ways", that is such a beautiful perfect title,  Love! and how I hope the Sept 19th release date is real!  Paranoid Clandy, thank you so much for posting Jayme's blog, I really wanted to read it, but couldn't find it at Clay's fanclub.  I'm so excited at the thought for Clay coming back to us that I'm just floating on air right now!  wheee confetti2 wheee confetti2 (In case anyone is wondering about my bad week.....we had massive storms all night Monday night, by power almost shut off several times, and I didn't get any sleep, then my stupid neighbors hire some creeps who don't even know what they're doing to trim the trees around my building, they didn't even need to be trimmed, they were just trimmed last year, and they look like palm trees, because these trimmers didn't know what they were doing last time, so anyway, I'm standing by my kitchen window, half asleep, Tuesday morning, when it sounds like a gun shot hits my window, followed by the distinct tinkling sound of glass breaking! This moron, the neighbors hired to do the trees, rammed a branch right through my window!  When I looked outside, no one was even there, they must've did it and ran, then later the guy shows up, claiming to pay for it, I wasn't given a check, a number to call these people with, nothing, then they proceed to continue cutting like nothing happened!    My neighbor even said there's no way they're going to pay to have it fixed,  Drama and I can't even get anyone out here to fix it anyway!  Phone  If my window hadn't been a double pane, I would've gotten hurt by flying glass,  and been sitting here for days with a wide open window, even at night!  So, Clay's CD news is just what I needed to feel a little better today.  wheee

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »

finally, finally, finalyyyyyyyyyy! geez, that's the problem with my golf game. I have been golfing so badly since the season started. Now I know it was Clay's fault.Since the news came out about the CD my golf is better today.

Laughing Laughing Laughing  I bet Clay would enjoy hearing that!!!

Kelly - It's good to see you and everyone excited!!!!!  wheee wheee wheee   I hope Clay knows he has us all dancing with anticipation.  I'll bet the stinker knows.   ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx