gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:44:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 12 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 256603 times)
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2006, 10:43:53 AM »

For your fervent discussion: IF ONLY

clayaikentheidealidol.com/If_Only.html
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2006, 10:49:03 AM »

Gwenn went hot-tubbin' last night ... Havina went over the edge, I think  Purple Banana ... and Luv gets toasted "fairly quickly these days." Laughing

Y'all still sound like party animals to me! confetti2

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2006, 11:04:33 AM »

For your fervent discussion: IF ONLY

clayaikentheidealidol.com/If_Only.html

A VERY GOOD READ THAT EXPRESSES EXACTLY HOW I FEEL.  THANKS, GRAMMA.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »

Gwenn went hot-tubbin' last night ... Havina went over the edge, I think  Purple Banana ... and Luv gets toasted "fairly quickly these days." Laughing

Y'all still sound like party animals to me! confetti2

Ya lushes!!!!

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 12:41:27 PM »

I just came home from a lovely birthday celebration brunch.. It really went well..My daughter and I and my son's present GF all are celebrants  in days of each other..

The place was in Spring Lake  by an old mill and was lovely.. We had mimosas, balloons, amazing food and lots of packages to swap..  I had so much joy in hosting.. I hope they get the message that good things in life deserve to be celebrated together..

GF.. gave me a radio/cd player for my kitchen with a remote.." So I could listen to "CLAY" ",she said, in the kitchen too!!!  SMART GIRL!!!Mega BROWNIE POINTS!! Wink

Hope you'all are having a good weekend too....        wave

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2006, 03:10:26 PM »

Gwenn went hot-tubbin' last night ... Havina went over the edge, I think   ... and Luv gets toasted "fairly quickly these days."

Y'all still sound like party animals to me!
  Okay what if I told you that I.....nevermind      Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

I love to party still 45 and going strong WOOOHOOO!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana     Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2006, 03:14:24 PM »

I just watch UM from JBT  Thud!   Cary by Spotlightlover

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2006, 03:15:14 PM »

Since becoming an avid Clay fan, I've grown an interest in all things southern...! Laughing  Is that true for anyone else?  

Yesterday I had lunch at a place called Zeke's out here in SoCal, and had the opportunity to try some new dishes...hush puppies, collard greens and a Carolina barbecue sauce.  I think I could have tried sweet tea too, but I decided to take a pass on that and have my tried and true, diet coke.  Well, these southern dishes were "all good"... : Smile  And, one of the persons I was with likes to cook...she may try out that recipe for  Granny's bean pie that is in Clay's book.  Who knows, I may end up liking grits before it's all said and done.  Then, I'll be ready for that trip to Raleigh.   On second thought, I'm ready to be there now...see you all,   Purple Banana and savor the flavor...oh Clay, look out!    Naughty Here I come!  Super Happy!!!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 04:21:05 PM »

Wow! everyone is partying and having fun this weekend.  bigsmile

We finally got our pool done last weekend.  Yep! we are slow! (or, umm..maybe just too busy all the time Wink)  It is just an above-ground, but we thought it was plenty big enough for us.

But anyway, this weekend has been hot here in Maine (90 degrees). Friday, my parents came down in the afternoon and we all went swimming.  Then we sat on our big deck and had cocktails and snacks.  After awhile, we retired to the dining room for Italian spaghetti, salad, garlic bread and dessert.  None of the kids were home, so it was a very relaxing time.

Yesterday, we picked up our youngest son who has been away from home since June.  He was very pleasantly surprised to find the pool here.  lmao  He and I never got out of the pool until almost 9 pm last night.  Smile  Even though it was late, he just had to try it out.

This afternoon my stepdaughter and her 3 kids came over to swim.  My son already had a friend over.  My hubby said that he now knows the pool is big enough and strong enough!! ROFLMAO They all stayed for dinner.  I was smart enough to make a couple of pasta dishes, some cucumber salad and fix more garlic bread this morning before it got tooo hot. 

It is supposed to be another scorcher tomorrow and I have to work.  I told hubby that if more people show up to swim tomorrow evening---we are eating take-out!!!!  rofl

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »

STILL ALIVE.  Purple Banana

MARION---CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE DETAILS.

JAYNE--WHEN I WAS 45 I COULD PARTY FOREVER ALSO.  EMJOY IT.  MY HEAD IS FINE.  I WISH MY STOMACH WAS. 

CLAYH--I LOVE SOUTHERN FOOD.  I HAVE WORKED MOST OF MY LIFE WITH AFRICAN=AMERICANS, SO I HAVE BEEN "SAVORING THE FLAVOR" OF SOUTHERN COOKING A LOT.  AS A MATTER OF FACT, BARRY MAKES THE BEST SWEET POTATO PIE EVER.  CAN'T GET INTO GRITS, THOUGH.  BUT O DP LOVE ME SOME BISCUITS--RIGHT JILL?   Huggles

DEANNA--ENJOY.  YOU PARTIED ALSO.  GOOD FOR YOU. Huggles

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2006, 04:34:22 PM »

Woo hoooo!! Pool party at Deanna's house! Purple Banana Purple Banana

My bikini and I will be right over.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2006, 04:59:01 PM »

Sunny, I will be waiting with baited breath for your bikini--whoops--I mean you!!

Why don't you stop and pick up the rest of the gang here on your way.  We can have a pool party and Clay party both. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2006, 04:59:57 PM »

BRAGGER.  Wink

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2006, 05:06:06 PM »

okay, its been a while since I've had a Clay dream - but I had one last night (or this morning)

Anyway, it was very short but here it is:

I was walking into church (a church I've never been to) and and I could feel somebody sneaking up  behind me - I could see the person in the reflection of the big windows to my left and it was Clay (we apparently knew each other).  He sneaks up behind me and puts his arms around the front of me and cups my boobs  Paranoid (we apparently knew each other very well  lmao)
Over to my left was my sister and a girl I work with and I mouthed the words to them "its Clay Aiken!) and yes, his hands were still resting on my "front"  and I woke up - that was it.  Wierd.....what?  Yes, I tried to go back to sleep to see if it would continue.  Sadly to say, it did not  Cry!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2006, 05:30:22 PM »

Sunny, I will be waiting with baited breath for your bikini--whoops--I mean you!!

Why don't you stop and pick up the rest of the gang here on your way.  We can have a pool party and Clay party both. Wink
Good idea! I'll get the keys to the Purple Bus! Purple Banana

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2006, 05:30:59 PM »

BRAGGER.  Wink
Laughing Huggles

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2006, 05:32:43 PM »

... I was walking into church (a church I've never been to) and and I could feel somebody sneaking up  behind me - I could see the person in the reflection of the big windows to my left and it was Clay (we apparently knew each other). 
You need to find that church.

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2006, 05:35:20 PM »

... I was walking into church (a church I've never been to) and and I could feel somebody sneaking up  behind me - I could see the person in the reflection of the big windows to my left and it was Clay (we apparently knew each other). 
You need to find that church.

Amen to that sister!!   ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2006, 08:02:52 PM »

I just want to say that I read the guess of the title of A Thousand Different Ways. I really hope that is the title. It can mean so many different things, referring to the cover songs and love songs. And it goes along with my favorite song "A Thousand Days."  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2006, 09:56:47 PM »

Gwenn - In answer to your question, the NANA winner posted her review of "The Call" in "The Man" Section of the OFC, but unless she has added to her first review, she didn't really tell very much - just that Clay was in charge of the conversation (What A Suprise!!!  lmao lmao ). I hope, after she had some time to think about it, that she did come back and added to her first post. (Since I only go to the OFC when absolutely necessary, I haven't checked today).

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx