gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:42:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 405
Total: 405

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 12 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 253239 times)
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 07:58:13 PM »

Hmmm

There is no mention of a contest to name the album.

I wonder if they will just skip that contest and give out the real news i.e. release date etc.  next week.

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 08:11:29 PM »

A Thousand Days Wait 

lmao lmao   CLANDY!   

I started whining about wanting to know the CD release date on Critical Mass 11 this morning   . . . . . 

Now, we have a fresh new Critical Mass place and the posts regarding the upcoming CD and when it will be released have been thoughtful, sensible, witty, logical and heartfelt  . BUT ~~ 

The delay hasn't caused angst in my life, but I'll be a whole lot more "satisfied" when I hear the date of the drop !  Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
cjrmax
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 09:33:11 PM »

Someone at CV suggested A Thousand Different Ways.  Then Adrienne1954 at RHT posted this:

I Googled "A Thousand Different Ways." Read this:

Touching thousands of hearts in thousand different ways - Part V

<snip>

In short, the 'Silent Revolution' of November 2000 brought home the lesson that Love and Service are like the two wings of a bird; flight is not possible with just one wing alone. Through the instrumentality of His students and devotees, in those ten days or so, Swami touched thousands of hearts in a thousand different ways, giving new depth and meaning to the familiar adage: LOVE ALL, SERVE ALL.

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:recRc...us&ct=clnk&cd=1

How perfect would that be if that were part of the meaning behind the title selection?  He could put something about this in the liner notes!

Of course, it could also mean Always There Darling Waldo
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2006, 10:44:37 PM »

Clay blogged.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2006, 10:48:50 PM »

UP LATE, ISNT HE?

LUCKY WINNER- 20 MINUTE CALL

I COULD SAY A LOT IN THAT TIME- BUT I WOULD SCARE HIM OFF!  OR JUST BE TONGUE TIED THE WHOLE TIME.  <sigh>

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2006, 11:14:31 PM »

Just up late and bringing over a post from the CH..post is by ncgurrl....

I frequent another board. The following was posted there. I asked if I could pass it on. The source is supposed to be reliable however I cannot vouch for her as I do not know her myself.
Quote:
Clay's CD
Posted by: "Pat

I have word from a VERY reliable source that Clay's CD is still being tweaked, so it's not ready for release yet. It's just about done, but he was in NY in the studio earlier this week and said he was going to LA to the studio for some final tweaking. My source said that he told her she is going to LOVE this CD!!! There are a few members on this group that can vouch that my source is VERY reliable.
Pat

Quote:
I got the impression that it was just being tweaked and was, for all intents and purposes, done.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2006, 05:52:02 AM »

CHRISTIE--I LOVE ADRIENNE'S "IDEA."  SO FITS CLAY.

HAVEN'T CHECKED OVER AT OFC FOR THE DIFFERENT TITLES.  NO TIME.  I AM HAPPY FOR THE WINNER.  IMAGINE 20 MINUTES ON THE PHONE WITH CLAY!!!!!!!!!!  BEST PRIZE EVER.  GOOD FOR HER. 

FUNNY HOW THAT IS ALL I NEED FOR NOW.   Purple Banana

OFF TO THE SHORE TO SEE MY LITTLE NIECE WHO JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH JUVENILLE DIABETES.  SHE IS ONLY 6, BUT WHAT A TROOPER.  SHE IS ALREADY GIVING THE INSULIN SHOTS TO HERSELF.   

LATER ALL.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2006, 07:17:58 AM »

Gwenn,  hugs to your niece....

I can't wait to see the title and hear the music....I'll be more than ready when it's ready that's for certain

Sunny...you never got clarification...what's up with that????

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2006, 07:25:37 AM »

Sunny...you never got clarification...what's up with that????
'Story of my life....

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Misha
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2006, 08:09:17 AM »

Well, getting ready to eat breakfast here and amazingly enough, now that I know someone won the contest, I'm good to go for another little while.

I still wanna know the release date, but... I can wait a while again before I get cluck happy.

And of course, my honey is standing over my shoulder saying, "No you can't.  You can't wait."  LOL Ahh, how well he knows me.   Laughing
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2006, 08:14:55 AM »

You know, I really think I'm good to go as well. Oh, sure, I'd love to have at least a release date, but it definitely isn't on my daily/weekly worry list anymore.

I wonder if I'm coming down with something ... lmao

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »

wave I've really loved the posts the last couple of days. It is great to finally believe again that there will be a new CD. I still think (and hope!) that Clay has spent some of his free time working on problems at the OFC. I talked to a friend yesterday who went to the OFC from a computer that was not her own - she somehow ended up at a page for new Fan Club members to register for the first time (even though she is a member). That page still says that Clay will blog every week. The people who run the Fan Club probably don't even know that that promise is still there - they seem to be a very disorganized bunch to me. I agree that Clay probably has other things to do besides thinking about us every minute (how dare he!  lmao ). He just needs to make sure that he does what he says he is going to do.

I've loved the interest that Clay has shown for the NANA contest - that is what I sort of thought a celebrity would be like on his own Fan Club site. I hope Clay will stay just as visible and obtainable (O.K. - not obtainable  ) in the future.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2006, 08:26:14 PM »

I think Clay has spent time working with his BAF responsibilities as well. This is camp time after all! He's a busy man.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 12:54:08 AM »

Meesa, I've been wondering about Clay and BAF since there's not been much said about the he and the camps.  I'm sure there's a lot of behind the scenes of it all.  Perhaps, we'll get some photos of his visits along with the info about the attendance/growth this year.

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 06:18:23 AM »

Meesa, I've been wondering about Clay and BAF since there's not been much said about the he and the camps.  I'm sure there's a lot of behind the scenes of it all.  Perhaps, we'll get some photos of his visits along with the info about the attendance/growth this year.

He's not visiting camps this year, but is still highly involved since he's on the board. I know the Olathe (Kansas City camp) has about 60 kids. The Raleigh camp has over 400! Kristy is running that one. I'm not sure about the Concord or Indiana camps. Pictures will probably be on the BAF site in the near future. There is still another week of camp left.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 07:29:48 AM »

Thanks Meesa...

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 09:52:36 AM »

I HAVE A HUGE CONFESSION.  I AM DEFINITELY GETTING OLD.     I CANNOT PARTY LIKE I USED TO.  OUR NIECE AND HER HUSBAND ARE BIG PARTIERS.  WE STARTED BY 1:30 IN THE AFTERNOON AND IT WENT ON ALL DAY AND INTO THE NIGHT.  HOT TUB AT 9, ETC.  I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FEELING GOOD TODAY.  MY STOMACH IS REVOLTING BIG TIME.  OY.  BUT WE DID HAVE A BLAST.     WON'T BE DOING THAT FOR A WHILE.

CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO A SUMMARY OF "THE CALL?"  I AM SURE THERE IS ONE SOMEWHERE.

LATER.  GOING TO LAY DOWN.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2006, 10:13:58 AM »

To join Gwenn in that "I shouldn't party as hard as I used to" theory...yeah, last Saturday, after dry toast to sop up the "excess" in my stomach I still had, ibuprohen for the headache, sleep for the "I can't move or I will puke"feeling, unplugging all the "plug ins" in the house because the smells were making me sick!!,..THEN finally after 1:00, I decided to take some dramamine for the  head spinning...and more non moving sleep-about 5:00 I felt a slight bit better.

Just in time for mom to stop by for a "SURPRISE VISIT" from out of town...

I looked wonderful- uncombed hair, (but I did shower...slowly and did not move my head! Laughing), no makeup- white as a ghost!, and I wasn't Miss Talkative as I usually am.

I promise- no more either.........

At least until the next big party I attend!!

Feel better! Try dramamine if you are still spinning- it works!

Lora
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2006, 10:17:03 AM »

That's why I don't really like drinking anymore.  I can't take it.  It's not worth it to me to feel like that, and it usually happens fairly quickly now.  Paranoid  Getting older is so much fun.  ROFLMAO
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2006, 10:28:54 AM »

LuvMYClay- I was doing fine DURING...it is always the after that sucks!

And I know better than to eat..and I did- a greasy hamburger and chips about 3 hours into the "fun".

I paid the price but I am done buying the pain....a little more moderation next time.

They threw in several shots of something green..said I would "glow in the dark" with it..in addition to my Jim Beam and Diet Coke regulars...let's just say-

Kids...Take my advice- Don't Do It!!

See ya!

Lora
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx