gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:05:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 387
Total: 387

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 12 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 256792 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1960 on: August 04, 2006, 01:34:48 PM »

Isn't it so wonderful how the playfulness has emerged from all of us again  I think its wonderful
   I love to play.....

Kris...have fun....BTW did you get my PM???

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Misha
« Reply #1961 on: August 04, 2006, 01:35:25 PM »

I need a shower now.

We all do. Paranoid

<lights up a ciggie at the wrong end>

*takes the cursed thing and drops it in a glass of water*

Naughty

Ladies, you are the best!! Misha, good to see you back and Kris enjoy Tim tonight!!! Sunny, as always you kill me.

About me us being the best...  Ummm... can you please tell HIM that?  Maybe then he'd get his darned fool self over here so I can...

Ya know... I don't think crossing those words out will fly in here, so I'll just leave that as a dangling sentence.   bigsmile
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1962 on: August 04, 2006, 01:42:08 PM »

Naughty
Thank you, Misha.

What do I know about smoking anyway? I could have burned down the whole city! Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #1963 on: August 04, 2006, 01:44:49 PM »

I am sorry to interupt all the fun you ladies are having, but I have a quick question I hope someone can answer for me.

I was out of town when all the good news broke this week.
I may have over looked this info when I was trying to catch up with all the  Thud! over the pics and "chatting " about the track list.

The official press release says that MOAM has been CERTIIED TRIPLE PLATIUM.

Isn't there an independent listing of albums certifications some where that could verify this statement?

Thanks

PS  even though I would have enjoyed a rocking growling Clay on this album,I am really excited  to  hear him sing the songs on the track list esp Broken  Wings and Here You Come Again. I believe the other songs will sound great too.

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1964 on: August 04, 2006, 01:55:47 PM »

WHERE WAS I?

OH- KAMA SUTRA IS PARTIALLY USING YOUR IMAGINATION TO ENHANCE THE ..........EXPERIENCE:

YOU ARE IN THE FIRST ROW AT THE FIRST ATDW CONCERT
THE LIGHTS DIM, A SHADOWY FIGURE APPROACHES THE MICROPHONE
THE MUSIC (yes-the music) SWELLS, AND THE FIRST GLORIOUS NOTES EMERGE FROM THE THROAT, PUSHING THEIR WAY PAST THOSE LUSCIOUS LIPS AND WEAVING THEIR WAY THROUGHOUT AN ENTHRALLED AUDIENCE.

YOU GAZE UPON THAT THROAT, WISHING YOU COULD TRACE ITS CONTOURS, FIRST WITH YOUR FINGERS, THEN WITH YOUR LIPS. AND AS THE LASHES FLUTTER AND THE CLOSED EYES SLOWLY OPEN TO THEIR EMERALD GLORY, PEERING THROUGH THE SOFT WAVY HAIR THAT SURROUNDS THEM,  AND THOSE LONG LEAN FINGERS CARESS THE MICROPHONE LOVINGLY, STROKING, EVER STROKING, YOU TRANSPORT YOURSELF ONTO THE STAGE AND INTO THE PLACE OF THAT MICROPHONE, FEELING THE GENTLE TOUCH OF THE FINGERS AS THEY EXPLORE YOUR VERY SOUL- WHISKING YOU AWAY TO A PARADISE THAT ALL WOULD ENVY……………….

AND THEN JEROME TELLS YOU TO SIT DOWN OR HE WILL THROW YOU OUT.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Misha
« Reply #1965 on: August 04, 2006, 01:57:21 PM »

Naughty
Thank you, Misha.

What do I know about smoking anyway? I could have burned down the whole city! Laughing

Actually, it would depend on the cigarette you were smoking, but smoking it backwards can make you either sick, or get you (kinda sorta) high.  The filter was never meant to be burned.

And though I am a former smoker, for all you kiddies out there, looking in this thread, let me tell you.

Smoking bad!

Smoking verra verra bad!!!

After all, look at what it did to me!  I am a love sick fool over two men (my fiance and Clay)... I have a sick, twisted, perverted mind and... and....

Can someone tell me why I stopped again?  Cause I kinda like those parts about myself...  *light goes on upstairs*  Oh yeah... both of the men I love hate cigarettes... Thats why.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1966 on: August 04, 2006, 02:01:14 PM »

Misha! A singer with a voice as lovely as yours, and you smoked??

Well, I'm glad you stopped. Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1967 on: August 04, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »

Isn't there an independent listing of albums certifications some where that could verify this statement?

I AM NOT SURE- PERHAPS CLANDY OR MEESA CAN ANSWER THAT FOR YOU

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Misha
« Reply #1968 on: August 04, 2006, 02:15:28 PM »

Misha! A singer with a voice as lovely as yours, and you smoked??

Well, I'm glad you stopped. Huggles

Yeah well...  I was always an emotional smoker if that makes sense.  But yeah, I think I'm glad I stopped too.  Gimme a lil bit and I might know more for sure.  Cause some days, I feel like doing this....     And then I really wish I could have a smoke or two.   Laughing
Misha
« Reply #1969 on: August 04, 2006, 02:17:05 PM »

Okay, I'm off to enjoy the frivolity of game night with friends... sooo...

Goodnight sweetheart, well, its time to go...

babadababum...

Goodnight sweetheart, well, its time to go...

babadababum...

I hate to leave you but I really must say...

Goodnight sweetheart, goodnight...
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1970 on: August 04, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »

KRIS--ENJOY TIMMY.

MISHA--GLAD YOU STOPPED SMOKING.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1971 on: August 04, 2006, 03:20:27 PM »

Ladies

I try to check in as many times as I can during the day to keep up with what is going on but things are moving so fast now that there is real news that I can't keep up.  I found something today that even made a believer out of me--I still like the JBT hair--but after what I found today I love his new hair style.

I don't know how to post pictures or make a link and I'm not even sure I am supposed to since it is from another board but I had to let you know where to find it for yourselves.

Go to the CB and under "Clay Street" look for "Clay You're A Risk Taker and You Rock".  (Right now it is on the second page.)  About a third of the way down the page there is a blend posted by Claytonlady that is simply awesome.

I got real brave and d/l to my computer at work and made it my desktop and I'm going to do the same here at home.
When you look at it enlarged on the screen, it looks like he is looking right at you--or right through you.

Good gosh a mighty--I've had a hard time concentrating at work all week but this just about did me in.  He has passed hot--that photographer did a heck of a job, but then she had a great subject.

Look at your own risk

Flame      Flame      Flame      Flame                       

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1972 on: August 04, 2006, 03:34:44 PM »

I AM NOT SURE- PERHAPS CLANDY OR MEESA CAN ANSWER THAT FOR YOU

I got these numbers from Clayversity :

Most recent Soundscan Numbers:

MOAM - 2,742,989 (up to April 23, 2006)

MCWL- 1,189,295 (up to April 23, 2006)*

*Does not include sales through Christian retailers. With those sales added it has sold at least 1,223,927. The real number is likely more, since there are several months for which we do not have the numbers for sales through Christian retailers.

It hasn't been updated, but it looks like MOAM was close to being triple platinum in April.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1973 on: August 04, 2006, 03:41:26 PM »

Here's a link to a searchable database from the RIAA:

RIAA.COM

MOAM is listed as Double Platinum there.  My understanding is that MOAM is Triple Platinum, but the record label (RCA) has to "petition" the RIAA for the certification to become official.

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1974 on: August 04, 2006, 03:44:42 PM »

I just popped in to say, listening to Promosquad today has been very painful. 
claydevotee
« Reply #1975 on: August 04, 2006, 04:17:28 PM »

I just popped in to say, listening to Promosquad today has been very painful. 

Laughing That's for sure, Lorrie.  Which is why I've decided to "delegate" my Promosquad responsibilities to my fellow Claymaniacs!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1976 on: August 04, 2006, 04:29:18 PM »

SO GOOD TO COME HERE AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK AND SEE EVERYBODY bigsmile bigsmile ON THEIR FACES.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1977 on: August 04, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »

GLORY--THE SMILE HASN'T LEFT MY FACE ALL WEEK.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1978 on: August 04, 2006, 05:31:23 PM »

WHERE WAS I?

OH- KAMA SUTRA IS PARTIALLY USING YOUR IMAGINATION TO ENHANCE THE ..........EXPERIENCE:

YOU ARE IN THE FIRST ROW AT THE FIRST ATDW CONCERT
THE LIGHTS DIM, A SHADOWY FIGURE APPROACHES THE MICROPHONE
THE MUSIC (yes-the music) SWELLS, AND THE FIRST GLORIOUS NOTES EMERGE FROM THE THROAT, PUSHING THEIR WAY PAST THOSE LUSCIOUS LIPS AND WEAVING THEIR WAY THROUGHOUT AN ENTHRALLED AUDIENCE.

YOU GAZE UPON THAT THROAT, WISHING YOU COULD TRACE ITS CONTOURS, FIRST WITH YOUR FINGERS, THEN WITH YOUR LIPS. AND AS THE LASHES FLUTTER AND THE CLOSED EYES SLOWLY OPEN TO THEIR EMERALD GLORY, PEERING THROUGH THE SOFT WAVY HAIR THAT SURROUNDS THEM,  AND THOSE LONG LEAN FINGERS CARESS THE MICROPHONE LOVINGLY, STROKING, EVER STROKING, YOU TRANSPORT YOURSELF ONTO THE STAGE AND INTO THE PLACE OF THAT MICROPHONE, FEELING THE GENTLE TOUCH OF THE FINGERS AS THEY EXPLORE YOUR VERY SOUL- WHISKING YOU AWAY TO A PARADISE THAT ALL WOULD ENVY……………….

AND THEN JEROME TELLS YOU TO SIT DOWN OR HE WILL THROW YOU OUT.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Marilyn that's probably EXACTLY how it would happen to me!

SNORT!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1979 on: August 04, 2006, 05:44:34 PM »

GWENN SMILIN CAN BE CONTAGIOUS,AND SO WONDERFUL. I HAVEN'T STOPPED  ALL WEEK EITHER,FEEL LIKE A YOUNG GIRL IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. AGAIN AND AGAIN Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx