gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:08:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 12 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 256771 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1940 on: August 04, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »

I told my husband at lunch today that Clay's cd was #1 on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.  All he said was, "I wouldn't expect any less." 
   he knows his music and the fervor of those Clayfans uh Miss Lori??? Laughing

It'll be interesting how nonClayfans will/won't accept the new CD....time shall tell! 

I could shive a get (as I stated before) whether he's rockin', boppin' or syrupy sweet sappy, I JUST WANT TO HEAR HIM!!!  and then that makes me to JUST WANT TO SEE HIM TO HEAR HIM!!!! wheee wheee wheee wheee

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1941 on: August 04, 2006, 11:15:30 AM »

B&N has a track listing up now for ATDW. It is the same order as the Press Release:

1. Right Here Waiting
2. When I See You Smile
3. Without You
4. Lonely No More
5. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
6. Everytime You Go Away
7. Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
8. I Want To Know What Love Is
9. These Open Arms
10. Because You Loved Me
11. Here You Come Again
12. Everything I Have
13. A Thousand Days
14. Broken Wings

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1942 on: August 04, 2006, 11:49:49 AM »

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE VANCOUVER DAVID  FOSTER STARSEACH THING, THERE IS A PRESALE RIGHT NOW AT TM.  PRESALE PASSWORD IS STARSEARCH.  GUESS WHERE I SAW THIS? bigsmile

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1943 on: August 04, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE VANCOUVER DAVID  FOSTER STARSEACH THING, THERE IS A PRESALE RIGHT NOW AT TM.  PRESALE PASSWORD IS STARSEARCH.  GUESS WHERE I SAW THIS? bigsmile

GWENN

Would that be the Clackhouse???     Wink

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1944 on: August 04, 2006, 12:16:55 PM »

I told my husband at lunch today that Clay's cd was #1 on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.  All he said was, "I wouldn't expect any less." 

He knows us so well  bigsmile

Mine rolled his eyes and said, "Oh God!  A new CD.  That means you'll be blasting annoying Clay crap 24/7 until I want to puke again.  *offensive swear word* Wonderful!!"

It didn't bother me.

Now if you'll excuse me.  He's in the shower.  I have to go steal the towel, flush the toilets, start the washing machine and turn on the dishwasher...   

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1945 on: August 04, 2006, 12:19:11 PM »

Now if you'll excuse me.  He's in the shower.  I have to go steal the towel, flush the toilets, start the washing machine and turn on the dishwasher...   

YOU GO, GIRL.   lmao Clapping lmao Clapping

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Misha
« Reply #1946 on: August 04, 2006, 12:20:37 PM »

Yes well... some women ask for jewelry, flowers... or even candy as a way for men to show their appreciation.  I'm only asking for his body for a minimum of 12 hours.  I think its a fair trade.

Only 12, Misha????  You are slipping girl.   I, myself, would not settle for anything less than a week.  But, then again, boyfriend would not recover in time for the next tour.  So be it then!  Sorry guys.   Wink

The following quote is intended solely for fans eyes only.  No reposting may be done if such reposting will inform Clay of the wickedness of the plot designed for him should he be foolish enough to take up my offer.

Now darlin.... as you are very well aware from previous exploits between myself and Leveland as they attempted to curb my evil plots enthusiastic endeavors for Clay, that nothing is as it seems.

~knocks on the desk to gain the attention of all the students~

Please remember that...

#1 - Nothing is as it seems when it comes to verbiage and myself.  I am tricky.  Tricky is good.  Tricky gets the job done and saves you down the road when you get cornered in a room with cement walls with only a vent on the ceiling.  Tricky is what got you up to the ceiling and out of the room.

#2 - I said MIN-I-MUM.  This is naturally intended to lure Mr. Aiken into a false sense of security.  As we have seen before, he is entirely able to do things for long periods of time.  He looks at the 12 hours and says... "Oh hey...  I can do that.  Maybe it would be fun to just let myself loose for half a day.  Besides, I've heard rumors of Misha's abilities in that arena and hot diddly, since she's willing and able, I might just learn a thing or two.  It could even help me while up on stage and dancing to When Doves Cry.  And the fans would really like that!  I'll do it for the FANS!!!"

Naturally, after falling for this, he will become my love slave and will be unable to leave my side for any length of time.

I, being a kind and gentle mistress, will teach him all that I know and give him plenty of rest in the years to come and even let him share his singing with the rest of you, so long as he comes home at night to me.

Besides, if we went for a marathon of 12 hours in a row, I'd break him and that would not be conducive to my long term goals.   bigsmile

Me... slipping... HA!  Nevah!!   lmao
Misha
« Reply #1947 on: August 04, 2006, 12:21:33 PM »

He knows us so well  bigsmile

Mine rolled his eyes and said, "Oh God!  A new CD.  That means you'll be blasting annoying Clay crap 24/7 until I want to puke again.  *offensive swear word* Wonderful!!"

It didn't bother me.

Don't forget to replace his deodorant with a glue stick.   
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1948 on: August 04, 2006, 12:23:57 PM »

Oh, good one!

<jots this down for future reference>

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1949 on: August 04, 2006, 12:36:55 PM »

Clapping

Oh, good one!

<jots this down for future reference>
    lmao

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1950 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:40 PM »

HECK, MISHA, YOU HAVE HAD SEVEN MONTHS OF DOWN TIME ( ) TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HIM
GIRL, HE IS OURS NOW! ONCE THAT PUPPY WAS LET LOOSE ON ET- ITS EVERY GIRL FOR HERSELF!

AND I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON MY HANDS (WHICH IS NOT ALL I WANT TO DO WITH THEM)

AFTER ALL, I HAVE A LOT MORE EXPERIENCE AND TECHNIQUES TO TEACH HIM.
ONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE OCCUPIED MYSELF WITH IS THE READING OF THE KAMA SUTRA

WHICH, LET ME TELL YOU, IS VERY FRUSTRATING IF YOU ARE SINGLE.
BUT I WILL INDOCTRINATE CLAY INTO THIS- ITS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR ALL OF YOU CLAY FANS OUT THERE.
 I SENT HIM A FEW CHAPTERS-HENCE THE NEW LOOK- THE ABILITY TO PENETRATE YOU (WITH HIS EYES) AND HOLD YOU ENTHRALLED WHILE HE APPROACHES CLOSER AND CLOSER WITH HIS SUCCULENT LIPS POUTING READY TO ENCAPTURE YOURS WITHIN THEIR GRASP. TO ENSLAVE YOU FOREVER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF HIS  UM...BROAD SHOULDERS AND LONG ARMS. TO PIN YOU AGAINST THE WALL WITH HIS.............

OOPS, THATS THE PHONE..GOTTA GO   bigsmile

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1951 on: August 04, 2006, 12:57:04 PM »

Get an answering machine, woman! pull hair

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1952 on: August 04, 2006, 01:01:23 PM »

rofl

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1953 on: August 04, 2006, 01:06:44 PM »

Sunny Clapping Clapping Clapping
Isn't it so wonderful how the playfulness has emerged from all of us again bigsmile I think its wonderful wheee

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1954 on: August 04, 2006, 01:09:59 PM »

Isn't it so wonderful how the playfulness has emerged from all of us again bigsmile I think its wonderful wheee

SHARON--BECAISE HE BEINGS OUT THE BEST IN A WOMAN.   OR THE WORST. Wink:shocking

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1955 on: August 04, 2006, 01:12:28 PM »

SHARON--BECAISE HE BEINGS OUT THE BEST IN A WOMAN.   OR THE WORST. Wink:shocking

GWENN

And Gwenn, he does it very, very well

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Misha
« Reply #1956 on: August 04, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »

HECK, MISHA, YOU HAVE HAD SEVEN MONTHS OF DOWN TIME ( ) TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HIM
GIRL, HE IS OURS NOW! ONCE THAT PUPPY WAS LET LOOSE ON ET- ITS EVERY GIRL FOR HERSELF!

AND I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON MY HANDS (WHICH IS NOT ALL I WANT TO DO WITH THEM)

AFTER ALL, I HAVE A LOT MORE EXPERIENCE AND TECHNIQUES TO TEACH HIM.
ONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE OCCUPIED MYSELF WITH IS THE READING OF THE KAMA SUTRA

WHICH, LET ME TELL YOU, IS VERY FRUSTRATING IF YOU ARE SINGLE.
BUT I WILL INDOCTRINATE CLAY INTO THIS- ITS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR ALL OF YOU CLAY FANS OUT THERE.
 I SENT HIM A FEW CHAPTERS-HENCE THE NEW LOOK- THE ABILITY TO PENETRATE YOU (WITH HIS EYES) AND HOLD YOU ENTHRALLED WHILE HE APPROACHES CLOSER AND CLOSER WITH HIS SUCCULENT LIPS POUTING READY TO ENCAPTURE YOURS WITHIN THEIR GRASP. TO ENSLAVE YOU FOREVER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF HIS  UM...BROAD SHOULDERS AND LONG ARMS. TO PIN YOU AGAINST THE WALL WITH HIS.............

OOPS, THATS THE PHONE..GOTTA GO   bigsmile

Well, while Kama Sutra can be handy, its really not where Clay likes being.  I have seen him trying to use the Tantric method of seduction with his fans already, though I am sure with his ability to turn his feet around the way he does, that he could likely even teach me you a thing or two about Kama Sutra.

But it is my experience that leads me to believe that though he is inclined to Tantric Seduction, he has not mastered this skill as yet.

Ohhh, deny it all you wish ladies.... but you too have felt the pull... the gentle teasing that is Clay Aiken.  You know what it is like to ALMOST have your wishes fulfilled and then to be cooled by the absense of his "Touch".  You can see how he delights in teasing and tormenting you, his voice singing out... lifting you up higher and higher, that when he finally reaches a point, it all just .... ERUPTS into a plethora of satisfaction all around...   as he struts around the stage.

~blinks~

Okay... I was wrong.  He IS better at it than I am.  TEACH ME MASTER, TEACH ME!!!   

I need a shower now.   
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1957 on: August 04, 2006, 01:15:32 PM »

Please continue to play with Clay without me.

Going to get ready for the Soul2Soul Concert.

May need bail money.

Warning:  Unseemly attack of fangirly coming on ahead.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

TIM MCGRAW IS HERE!!!

IN SALT LAKE CITY!!!!

BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME!  (Er ... more aptly ... chewing it.)

In just a few short hours, I'll be getting THE FULL MCGRAW!!!!!!!!

HOLY S#@T!

Gotta go curl something.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1958 on: August 04, 2006, 01:16:05 PM »

I need a shower now.

We all do. Paranoid

<lights up a ciggie at the wrong end>

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1959 on: August 04, 2006, 01:20:51 PM »

Ladies, you are the best!! Misha, good to see you back and Kris enjoy Tim tonight!!! Sunny, as always you kill me.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx