gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:41:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Take A Step Outdoors  (Read 49663 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« on: July 01, 2006, 04:22:30 PM »

Some of you who know me know that I love to walk, hike and enjoy the outdoors.. Many people have the luxury of traveling but with two sons in college and the price of gas these days I find  there are many places to go in  my own back yard..  I would love  for this to be a thread for us all to enjoy the places you  like to go where you  live or places that you have gone in your travels.. I enjoy seeing places that people have been and experienced..

This first place is a place that is in my own back yard.. It's called Bluff Point State Park located in Groton Ct.  It's around ten minutes from my house.. Here is a web site describing it.. 

http://dep.state.ct.us/stateparks/parks/bluffpoint.htm

The trail is wonderful... It goes in the woods and then along the water and there is a beach off of it along with cliffs and bike trails..   It is a wonderful place to take a walk all year round.. I try to take many of my friends here when they visit..  These are from my walk today..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »

TAMMYKINS - WHAT GREAT PICS.  GOD I WISHED I LIVED CLOSER I WOULD GO THERE EVERYDAY.  I REMEMBER YOU TAKING US THERE LAST YEAR.  WE MUST GO THERE AGAIN REAL SOON.  THANKS FOR POSTING THEM.

HUGS
RAINEY
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »

Tammy - What a great thread to start!!  I LOVE to travel, (Clay concert or not), and I love to see the places others have been to.  That place in your pictures looks beautiful, you are so lucky to have it be so close.  And the deer picture - awesome!!  I would be there every day if I lived that close.  Thanks for sharing them!

I don't have much time, but wanted to start out posting a few of my pictures from when I was in Mexico.  I love the beach, and being able to watch the sunset over the ocean was amazing.  Maybe someday I'll move to a coast, so I can see it every night!

Puerto Vallarta:

Manzanillo:

Barra de Navidad:

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:51 PM »

Lorraine
Thanks for visiting.. Huggles

Sara
I love your pictures.. Thanks for sharing them.. I had heard you went on A ship for your studies.. I can't wait to see more pictures....

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 05:50:47 PM »

Tammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How beautiful.  You picked the most gorgeous day of the year.  I don't remember the view being quite so beautiful; mabye that is because I was always talking or you were distracting me. Wink  Like Lorraine, I wish we lived closer too.   I am glad that you have Joe to walk with though.  I am sure he loves spending that quality time with you.

Sara, those are breathtaking pictures.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 06:41:02 PM »

TAMMY AND SARAH!!

I LOVED THOSE PICS!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 06:44:57 PM »

AC - THERE YOU ARE.  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY. 

SARA - HEY THERE MY FRIEND.  SO NICE TO SEE YOU.  LOVE THE PICS.  MY GOD I WISH THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO VISIT COUNTRIES LIKE MEXICO.  HEY YOU NEVER KNOW.

TAMMYKINS - LINDA DOESN'T REMEMBER THE VIEW BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE DISTRACTING US.  THANK GOD WE CAN SEE IT TOGETHER AGAIN WITHOUT A CERTAIN SOMEONE.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »

TAMMY, WHAT AMAZING  PICTURES OF THE BEACH.  I JUST LOVE THE OCEAN --I ALSO CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A GREAT PICTURE THAT YOU GOT OF THAT BEAUTIFUL DEER--CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CLOSE YOU WERE  TO IT  .
GREAT THREAD TO START  Clapping Clapping THANK YOU!!!

SARA, THE PICTURES OF MEXICO ARE WONDERFUL & THE SUNSETS ARE BREATHTAKING.

THANKS TO TAMMY & SARA FOR SOME TERRIFIC PICTURES

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 07:39:10 PM »

These are some pictures that we just took from my parent's home in Maui.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 07:40:49 PM »

Tammy...thanks for starting this thread...I think it's gonna be fun...I may actually look for some beauty right in my own neighborhood....something that usually I just kinda pass up... I wish I could take a walk with you there it is just beautiful...and seeing deer on your walk...I love nature...

sarah...awesome pictures...thanks for sharing them...

Ok now these are not taken somewhere that I can walk daily...but ..northern michigan is kinda a second home to me as I have 3 family member who live there...and all my growing up my grandparents live there so we vacationed there often...I love to walk in the woods there( something you don't find where I live) I also love to take pictures...and they are mostle close ups...

this is the mackinaw bridge...it connects lower michigan to upper michigan..I wanted to share that too because it is an amazing bridge...

now here are pictures of a walk in the woods with mom while wild blackberry picking.....

wild flowers

and a couple of different wild mushrooms....

and that is a walk in the woods for me.......and at the same time we picked some wonderful blackberries.....

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 07:43:15 PM »

Oh my gosh Maui is beautifull...and the picture of the lizard is awesome...did you take that.....I love it....
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 08:18:15 PM »

Thanks everyone for your comments and pictures.. 

Luvmyclay
Maui is just breathtaking..

Debi
I love all the wild, mushrooms, flowers and berries.. I love the bridge also but they scare me a bit..

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 08:23:51 PM »

Oh my gosh Maui is beautifull...and the picture of the lizard is awesome...did you take that.....I love it....

My daughter took all the pictures.  Here are a few others.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 09:09:48 PM »

Awesome!!!!! just Awesome...... that is all I can say .....
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 09:59:09 PM »

WOW!! TAMMY THANKS FOR STARTING THIS THREAD. ALL THE PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

MAYBE CLAYMANIACS COULD PREPARE A BOOK OF PICTURES TOGETHER, WITH THE PROCEEDS GOING TO BAF.

HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!

THANKS ALL FOR SHARING!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 10:09:46 PM »

Okay, Kansas is totally boring compared to those pics! But I will try to get some pics to post here for you all.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 04:03:01 AM »

Marilyn and Meesa
Thanks for stopping in... I can't wait to see the pictures you have to share with us.. Super Happy!!! 

Luvmyclay
What beautiful closeups and ocean views.. Thanks again for sharing them!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 05:29:35 AM »

LORRIE - WOW HOW BEAUTIFUL MAUI IS.  I MAY NEVER GET TO ANY OF THESE PLACES BUT JUST TO SEE PICTURES REALLY IS QUITE STUNNING.

JUST THINK HOW MUCH BEAUTY IS AROUND US IF WE WOULD ONLY STOP AND LOOK.  I MUST LEARN HOW TO SCAN A PIC FROM MY COPIER.

THANKS TAMMYKINS - GREAT IDEA OF STARTING THIS THREAD.  I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO OUT MY DOOR TO SEE BEAUTY BUT STOP BY HERE.

HUGS
RAINEY
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 10:06:20 AM »

I had taken some beautiful pictures during sunset, but my daughter decided she needed to delete them so there was room on the memory card for her surfing pictuers.   She had no idea the memory card held 1000 pics. 
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 10:58:54 AM »

TAMMY, WHAT SPECTACULAR PHOTOS!  I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD THIS WONDERFUL SCENERY IN YOU OWN BACK YARD.  THIS IS A FABULOUS SITE.  I WILL TRY AND FIND THOSE PHOTOS AND SEND THEM TO YOU, I MIGHT HAVE DELETED THEM.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx