gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 380
Total: 380

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Photo Gallery FAQ  (Read 1897 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:50 PM »

FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions

Hello everyone!

I would like to reintroduce you to our wonderful Photo Gallery, found at the link or also under "Content" on our home page.

We currently have 4,037 pictures in 17 albums which have been viewed 772,163 times!! Some of the very best photographers in Clay Nation have given us permission to share their photos in our gallery, and we are very proud of that.

Here are the answers to some "frequently asked questions" about our gallery.

Question: Why do I need to register?
Answer: You don't have to register to look at the pictures. But, registration enables you to use additional features such as favorites, rating pictures, posting comments etc. The gallery is seperate from the forum, so being registered here has nothing to do with the gallery; you must register there as well in order to take advantage of the features!

Question: How do I register?
Answer: Go to "Register" and fill out the required fields (and the optional ones if you want to). After submitting your information you should receive an email message at the address that you have submitted while registering, giving you instructions on how to activate your membership. Your membership must be activated in order for you to login.

Question: How do I login?
Answer: Go to "Login", submit your username and password and check "Remember Me" so you will be logged in on the site if you should leave it.
IMPORTANT:Cookies must be enabled and the cookie from this site must not be deleted in order to use "Remember Me".

Question: How do I save a picture to "My Favorites"?
Answer: Click on a picture and click on the "picture info" link (); scroll down to the picture information set and click "Add to fav".

Question: How do I rate a file?
Answer: Click on a thumbnail and go to the bottom and choose a rating.

Question: How do I post a comment for a picture?
Answer: Click on a thumbnail and go to the bottom and post a comment.

Question: What are cookies?
Answer: Cookies are a plain text piece of data that is sent from a website and is put on to your computer.  Cookies usually allow a user to leave and return to the site without having to login again and other various chores.

Question: What's "Album List"?
Answer: This will show you the entire category you are currently in, with a link to each album. If you are not in a category, it will show you the entire gallery with a link to each category. Thumbnails may be a link to the category.

Question:  How do I open a gallery?
Answer: Click on the subheading for the category, for example, the tour dates listed under each tour category.  Each gallery will display 25 thumbnails. Click on the thumbnails to open the picture. Some pictures will expand a second time by clicking on them again!

Question:  How do I send an e-card with a picture from the gallery?
Answer:  Click on the thumbnail of the picture you wish to send.  Above the thumbnail are six icons.  Placing your cursor over each icon will show you a description of the function of that icon.  Click on the envelope icon to create an e-card with the chosen pictures. Your friends will appreciate it!

More to come..... feel free to post any questions here, and we'll do our best to answer them.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx