gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:28:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 15  (Read 3089 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: June 15, 2006, 02:02:51 AM »

"Remember back in 2009 when we listened to iPods and still had the right to vote?" And then they'll sing a memorial duet to honor Clay Aiken and Celine Dion.
Beehive: The '60s Musical Sensation: Even as the fine band warmed up the crowd with an "It's My Party"-infused medley, deep in my gut the pain began. It was the same pain that accompanies all such musical reviews, and it sharpened with the play's first chipper hit-parade memory, "The Name Game." If you recognize this bastard song, definitely best left in the Sixties, then you know it starts out painfully: "Shirley, Shirley bo Birley/Bonana fanna fo Firley/Fee fy mo Mirley, Shirley!" Except as I sat there in my Stage Door Theatre seat, the translation into my skull shotgunned: "Kill me, kill me, bo bill me/Bonana fanna fo fill me/Fe fy mo mill me, kill me!" If you hate musical reviews, then you'll be praying for sudden death. Beehive is almost completely upbeat, with songs generically linked together by happy don't-you-remember reflections. Didn't any of these people hear about the My Lai Massacre? I was hoping for a drag queen version. That would've been cool. But the voices are nice. However, I still can't get away from the annoying banter, with no story line, yet with insipid asides about JFK's assassination and the civil rights movement. Thirty years from now, a musical about the first decade of the 21st Century will undoubtedly highlight all the singles by American Idol winners. Sure, there might be a few sad reflections thrown in about terrorism and war, but mostly it will be cheery, like, "Remember back in 2009 when we listened to iPods and still had the right to vote?" And then they'll sing a memorial duet to honor Clay Aiken and Celine Dion. — Dave Amber Through June 25. Stage Door Theatre, 1444 NE 26th St., Wilton Manors; 954-344-7765.

MIAMINEWTIMES

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 02:05:19 AM »

Clay blogged yesterday to congratulate Quiana on the birth of her new baby boy.

Congratulations to her!!

CLAYONLINE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 02:06:07 AM »

KEVIN HEES CLAY AIKEN PRINTS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 02:07:04 AM »

From the Ideal Idol site:

OH WOW

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 02:11:35 AM »

This was posted previously in the ANN:

COMIC RELIEF: Music critic Raven calls it as she sees
(snip)
When I watched the American Idol finals this year the best part was watching Clay Aiken walk out. I screamed like some crazed teenager and hoped no-one saw me. He is the all alpha male and the surprising geek that gals shout, "Drool  Drool," heck even the Clay Aiken look-a-like was drooling.  When the music started and the announcer said, "Will the real Clay Aiken come on down," Clay did his thang. He walked out stout, confidant and knew he was all that.  Clay, being the professional that he is, handled the look-a-likes attempt at a duet very smoothly. Funny though, the look-a-like wasn't even a bit embarrassed. He is the type that will go home, re-watch his debut over and over; and for the rest of his life, not once think he over reacted. This is what makes earths grand adventure worth living through.  When Clay comes to my town the teenagers and us older gals, going through a mid-life crisis will join hands, wait in line and no doubt fainting spells shall commence, by us all.

Here are some of the responses:

Raven, I don't doubt your class/ability to restrain yourself from a wickedhot man like Clay, but I love your intellingent snark just the same ;) 

Let's hope it WON'T be 3 months til the Beautiful Anomaly resurfaces......some of us are admittedly turning to rich desserts & other indulgent fancies to keep ourselves entertained.  I know I'M getting pretty desperate :(

I'm sure you'll have a really good q&a prepped for him.  If you need a little help there just hit me up - I'll be glad to contribute to some creative questioning to liven things up.  I promise it's ALL professional, nothing that'd turning him (or you) beet-red  :-P
Comment from wfinewyorkmetro - 6/13/06 10:15 PM

wwinenewyourk---I laughed when I read your post...I hold myself in a classy, witty fashion but open to all variations of drooling at concerts only, lol..Anyways, I cant imagine getting in before 3 months to meet Clay,,but we shall see,,,,I will post the proces on my blog,,,it takes time
Comment from rebuketheworld - 6/13/06 9:17 PM

Raven, you are a writer after my own heart - great observations on just about all the main singers that I love listening to.....ESPECIALLY Clay Aiken.  I'm sure an interview can be granted to you by Clay when the time is right :)  you'll make a universe of Clay fans ecstatic when that day comes.

Just so there is no misunderstanding - acknowledging that Clay's HOT,  promise me you won't heave, sweat or drape yourself all over him, okay?? 
Comment from wfinewyorkmetro - 6/13/06 8:54 PM
JOURNALS.AOL

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 02:13:05 AM »

From the Clayboard:  (for a  )

CLAY ON LAS VEGAS BILLBOARD

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 02:14:19 AM »

Concert montages:

HOBBIER.BLOGSPOT

Clay "is" the "News"
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 02:44:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA & ANN READERS.  wave

THANKS FOR THE NEWS--SO HAPPY FOR QUIANA & UNCLE CLAY !

HAVE A SUPER DAY EVERYONE!!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 02:48:45 AM »

Mornin' Angela and M.B.

Okay, does anyone have a clue what Clay's definition of "very soon" might be???? 

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 02:59:56 AM »

"very soon"

Clay "is" the "News"
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 04:08:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS.

I CAN FEEL THE EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR.  CLAY IS COMING AND HE IS COMING BACK STRONGER AND HOTTER THAN EVER. Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame

HUGS
RAINEY
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 05:19:07 AM »

Good Morning All -- I don't usually get a chance to post this early but I'm going to give it a shot before everyone else gets to work.

THANKS FOR THIS MORNINGS NEWS.

I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE!!   I AM MORE OF A BELIEVER NOW THAT JUNE 28TH DOES MEAN SOMETHING AND IT MAY EVEN QUALIFY AS "VERY SOON" SINCE IT IS ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY AND MAYBE WILL START THE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN JULY.

A GIRL CAN DREAM CAN'T SHE.     Clay dreaming         

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 06:26:07 AM »

MORNING ALL- DEANNA- THANKS FOR THE NEWS
THAT BILLBOARD THREAD WAS FUNNY!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 06:27:15 AM »

Good Morning everyone!!!!

Thanks for all the news.  Clay was the answer to the second question in Feats of Clay on Jeopardy last night but I missed the question?????  Did anyone else hear it????  Heater and I were talking on the phone.  Shame on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 06:46:15 AM »

Debbie,

Something along the lines of:

What "THIS IS THE NIGHT" singer's fans are called Claymates.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 08:24:18 AM »

Thanks Barbara!!!!!!

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
ILClaymate
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 12:03:43 PM »

RALEIGH, NC - JUNE 14: Singer Clay Aiken and guest watch game five of the 2006 NHL Stanley Cup Finals between the Edmonton Oilers and the Carolina Hurricanes on June 14, 2006 at the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Oilers defeated the Hurricanes 4-3 in overtime to make the series 3-2 in favor of Carolina. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images)

YAHOO SPORTS

RALEIGH, NC - JUNE 14: Singer Clay Aiken watches game five of the 2006 NHL Stanley Cup Finals between the Edmonton Oilers and the Carolina Hurricanes on June 14, 2006 at the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Oilers defeated the Hurricanes 4-3 in overtime to make the series 3-2 in favor of Carolina. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images)

YAHOO SPORTS

YAHOO SPORTS

**NOTE:  Please click the links above to see the new pics of Clay and to let YAHOO know, by giving them lots of hits, that we appreciate the pics of Clay!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 12:43:38 PM »

CLANDY - I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES.  GOD THE MORE I LOOK AT THOSE PICS THE MORE I LOVE THAT MAN.  GOD HE MELTS MY HEART.

HUGS
RAINEY
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »

At least Clay had the good sense to wear stripes to the game. Wink

Why don't they show his socks???  ROFLMAO rofl

Clay "is" the "News"
nursingme
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

That pic is awesome.I just love his new image. He looks super sexy. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx