gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 345
Total: 345

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants....Hello! Part LXXXII (Rated R)  (Read 192243 times)
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1980 on: June 27, 2006, 08:43:03 AM »

And I can just see this look on his face when I pull on the zipper!

lmao ROFLMAO

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1981 on: June 27, 2006, 08:45:42 AM »

Again, all I see is this :

Wow! Thanks to my gracious employer for making Clay disappear!

argh!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1982 on: June 27, 2006, 08:49:07 AM »

I had to do a double take then saw Clay's pic and his autograph...

And that doc sure looks lile Joe Theisman the old redskins quaterback.. shocking

Hey Audra,  do watch Lucky Louie? That show cracks me up! ROFLMAO
Clayforlife
UltimateFan

« Reply #1983 on: June 27, 2006, 08:55:51 AM »

So, Shaikey, what ARE you tour plans this year?  If he comes west again (pleae come west, Clay!!!), are you seeing him or are you just moving east for the entire tour???
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1984 on: June 27, 2006, 08:59:13 AM »

OMG Lucky Louie.  That show is so damn funny.  It's so raunchy!  Like the last episode with the friend and his business all over the place!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1985 on: June 27, 2006, 09:50:40 AM »

New JNT pics of Brianne's found by claycherie at CH :

Brianne's pics

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1986 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:38 AM »

So, Shaikey, what ARE you tour plans this year?  If he comes west again (pleae come west, Clay!!!), are you seeing him or are you just moving east for the entire tour???

Lifer honey, you know you don't have to ask THAT question.  Laughing We will go East for whatever we can see within reason in a week and then back home and he better come WEST! Yes, I fully intend to get the full serving of Aiken. I can't help but wonder since this thing is taking so long, if he'll skip the Joyful Noise tour this year? Any thoughts?

I would like to  whoever is holding up our parade!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Clayforlife
UltimateFan

« Reply #1987 on: June 27, 2006, 10:03:41 AM »

God, I just realized my spelling was atrocious in my last post!  I hate that!  My apologies. 

Oh, Shaikey, I SOOOOO hope he comes west!  I would really like to see 2 or 3 concerts this year (if he is touring this year)!  As for the JNT....I don't know what to think.  Part of me fears if the album doesn't come out until fall or later, that he will wait until spring to tour like he did to promote MOAM!  Having said that, we all know he loves to tour and is probably getting itchy feet.  Let's hope for an August release date and a September/October tour and a December JNT tour!!!!  More clack for us, even though at this point, I am just really hoping for an album tour, no matter when it happens.  I don't think I would venture for the Christmas thing again.  As much as I liked it last year, I really did miss the crowd interaction/concert Clay.  Now should he get his little tush to Edmonton or Calgary (wishful thinking), then I would go no matter what!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1988 on: June 27, 2006, 10:11:52 AM »

God, I just realized my spelling was atrocious in my last post!  I hate that!  My apologies. 

Oh, Shaikey, I SOOOOO hope he comes west!  I would really like to see 2 or 3 concerts this year (if he is touring this year)!  As for the JNT....I don't know what to think.  Part of me fears if the album doesn't come out until fall or later, that he will wait until spring to tour like he did to promote MOAM!  Having said that, we all know he loves to tour and is probably getting itchy feet.  Let's hope for an August release date and a September/October tour and a December JNT tour!!!!  More clack for us, even though at this point, I am just really hoping for an album tour, no matter when it happens.  I don't think I would venture for the Christmas thing again.  As much as I liked it last year, I really did miss the crowd interaction/concert Clay.  Now should he get his little tush to Edmonton or Calgary (wishful thinking), then I would go no matter what!

I know exactly what you mean and where you're coming from. Having my family all grown up and being by myself has it's good points! If I had to make a choice of the album tour or JNT I would definately choose the album. I have been to both the JNT's and even though I'm a huge Christmas fan, (my butts about that size  Laughing) I too would lean to the interacting Clay. He's just so darned cute with a capital C!  Wink

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1989 on: June 27, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »

OH IT'S OFFICAL! I'M HAVING A FULL WEEK OF OSIM!!!!!!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1990 on: June 27, 2006, 11:10:55 AM »

OH IT'S OFFICAL! I'M HAVING A FULL WEEK OF OSIM!!!!!!

Ah Philly girl, you need a big hug!  Big Hug!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1991 on: June 27, 2006, 11:26:51 AM »

Can I weigh in?  First: The Brianne pics - I find it interesting that Clay is not in any of the "fun" pictures. 

Second: I fear upon fears that there will be no JNT this year.  It's getting too late.  It was practically Halloween when the first JN05 kicked off.  Having seen both kinds of JN tours, I have to say, JN04 was a whole lot better.  (Which explains why I went to one of those shows and 4 of JN05?  Ha. No!)  Hey gorgeous is gorgeous and I have to say that is what compelled me to attend all of those JN05's.  But the music and setup of JN04 was to die for.  Really it was.

All that being said, it's hard for me to think about not having Jingle Bells and Celebrate Me Home again. Ha.  Perhaps I should write this up formally.  Ha.

I did tell Brad that maybe I would have to go to Canada this year. Ha.  Or at least North.
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1992 on: June 27, 2006, 11:30:04 AM »

Also - I love this real discussion here.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1993 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »

I would have loved to see JNT 04. I was busy with Wrapping for Inclusion and couldn't thought. I love watching my DVDs of that tour. I am wondering how this tour schedule is going to work out as well. I'm beginning to think that if we get news this month it will probably be this afternoon or Thursday. But it could still be Friday. Kim Locke's press release came out last Friday.

I'm just ready.

I need to go before something else breaks. Like a hip.  ROFLMAO

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1994 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:41 AM »

I

NEED

A

DRINK...

NOW!

SORRY,  I CAN'T PLAY TODAY TOO MUCH BULLSHIT HAPPENING  HERE AT WORK!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1995 on: June 27, 2006, 11:39:58 AM »

I did tell Brad that maybe I would have to go to Canada this year. Ha.  Or at least North.

What did he say?  Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1996 on: June 27, 2006, 12:10:22 PM »

Can I weigh in?  First: The Brianne pics - I find it interesting that Clay is not in any of the "fun" pictures. 

Second: I fear upon fears that there will be no JNT this year.  It's getting too late.  It was practically Halloween when the first JN05 kicked off.  Having seen both kinds of JN tours, I have to say, JN04 was a whole lot better.  (Which explains why I went to one of those shows and 4 of JN05?  Ha. No!)  Hey gorgeous is gorgeous and I have to say that is what compelled me to attend all of those JN05's.  But the music and setup of JN04 was to die for.  Really it was.

All that being said, it's hard for me to think about not having Jingle Bells and Celebrate Me Home again. Ha.  Perhaps I should write this up formally.  Ha.

I would miss it too Audra. It's become like another Christmas tradition.  Shooky was simply enthralled all over again when she saw the show. I too liked the JNT 04 better but I got to see him from the second row in 05. OMG.  Thud!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1997 on: June 27, 2006, 12:26:40 PM »

Oh and nothing beats that, does it?  I saw him from first, third, a good sixth and an unacceptable 8th.  Ha.  In Chicago for JN04 we were in 12th.  But it was before we had the real fever.  I bought the tickets on a somewhat calculated whim on eBay.  Ha!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1998 on: June 27, 2006, 12:40:22 PM »

wave Shaikey, Meesa, Philly, Clayforlife, Audra....that's all I saw on this page. 

Mansion #83 is up and running!!!  Clean up your mess and move on over there.   Laughing   I will lock the doors behind you!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx