gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:18:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants....Hello! Part LXXXII (Rated R)  (Read 192253 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1960 on: June 26, 2006, 07:22:20 PM »

I LOST 3/4 OF MY NEWEST CHAPTER 17 OF MY FANFIC

Is it freaky computer week?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1961 on: June 26, 2006, 07:25:06 PM »

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS...

THUNDER AND LIGHTING HERE NOW... pull hair

I GOTTA GO...

HERE'S SOMETHING TO DREAM ABOUT

MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE... Huggles

NITE NITE AND LECHEROUS DREAMS TO ALL...off to bed

LOVE YA

PHILLY
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1962 on: June 26, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »

I LOST 3/4 OF MY NEWEST CHAPTER 17 OF MY FANFIC

Is it freaky computer week?

IN A WORD YES! Yes!

NOW, I GOTTA GET BEFORE MY COMPUTER GETS FRIED...
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1963 on: June 26, 2006, 08:15:06 PM »

Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say HI while my pictures take an hour to send out! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR dial up sucks! Big ones! See you in the am. Sorry to hear you had a bad night Philly. I can't sleep because it's so freakin hot here the past few days. I think it got to 90 today and you could fry an egg on the sidewalk.. Sucks! Hate it. Give me my nice web footed gentle rain. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ROFLMAO

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1964 on: June 26, 2006, 08:39:22 PM »

Hola ladies.  I have, after 4 years, finished my third bedroom.  It is an actual bedroom instead of a place where junk is thrown, and the door shut.  And OMG I have done it in 2 days.  With the help of my parents.  I have a friend coming to stay for the holiday and there was no room for her.  Stupid since we have plenty of room!  So I got my ass in gear and got it going. 

This room was a nursery up until yesterday at 3:15.  Complete with Noah's Ark BORDER FROM HELL, Dark orange and light blue paint and a giraffe mosiac painted on the wall.  Holy hell.  It needed to have the border steamed off, the walls primed and painted.  I have been collecting items over the 4 years we have lived here, off and on for this room.  Thank God.  I still spent $200 at Target. Ah graduation gift cash!  I am so tired, the house is still a wreck.  (With the exception of this nice new room!)  Merry Maids are coming to do the real cleaning Wednesday but there is an assload of stuff to take care of before that. Ahhhh!  Friend here Thursday!

Whew.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1965 on: June 26, 2006, 08:55:21 PM »

Audra - Good job! What colors did you end up doing the room in?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1966 on: June 26, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »

Good night everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya!   Clay dreaming

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1967 on: June 27, 2006, 04:11:48 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1968 on: June 27, 2006, 05:41:26 AM »

Oh my.  That is a nice picture to start the morning with!  RAWR! 

Here is my fairly finished room!

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1969 on: June 27, 2006, 06:26:09 AM »

Nice job Audra. Nice hot picture Meesa! Good morning in the mansion!  wave
 bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1970 on: June 27, 2006, 06:50:56 AM »

Great Pics Meesa and Audra!

For me the crapfest continues!

Too much work already and Our Fridge decided to conk out on us!  This week is my pay which isn't that good already earmarked for credit card bills!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1971 on: June 27, 2006, 06:57:23 AM »

Appliances going out and bills always coincide. Always. It's a bitch, I know.  We have gone through this several times and it's always frustrating, so I feel your pain!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1972 on: June 27, 2006, 07:00:23 AM »

I'll have to check out the pic when I get home, Audra. I'm sure it's beautiful!

Philly - I bought a used oven to replace mine a few months ago. Now it's not working. 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1973 on: June 27, 2006, 07:26:47 AM »

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry, Mr. Philly just called, he put the fridge in another recepical(Sp?) and it worked!  The bad news is the another recepical is burned out, so that means more money for an electrician!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1974 on: June 27, 2006, 07:33:41 AM »

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry, Mr. Philly just called, he put the fridge in another recepical(Sp?) and it worked!  The bad news is the another recepical is burned out, so that means more money for an electrician!

Our electrician went to school with my mom. His son went to school with me and is extremely gorgeous! I was going to say hot, but hot and electrician don't go well together.  Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1975 on: June 27, 2006, 07:54:32 AM »

Our electrician went to school with my mom. His son went to school with me and is extremely gorgeous! I was going to say hot, but hot and electrician don't go well together.  Laughing

That's funny
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1976 on: June 27, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »

So last night I was watching Dane Cook's Tourgasm on HBO.  He was going to an ENT doctor because he was sick - so naturally the cameras follow him there.  The doc is apparently a doctor to the stars because look who is front and center in this shot:

Pausing the tivo for a closer look!

I shrieked and grabbed the camera off the table.  Brad is like you are f ucking nuts.  Ha!
Clayforlife
UltimateFan

« Reply #1977 on: June 27, 2006, 08:29:55 AM »

OMG, I love it Audra!!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1978 on: June 27, 2006, 08:35:59 AM »

This is freaking ridiculous! All I can see is a dot, Audra.

Here's what your pics look like :

Exciting, huh?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1979 on: June 27, 2006, 08:37:58 AM »

So last night I was watching Dane Cook's Tourgasm on HBO.  He was going to an ENT doctor because he was sick - so naturally the cameras follow him there.  The doc is apparently a doctor to the stars because look who is front and center in this shot:

[http://static.flickr.com/65/176320761_7b18d4f33f.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/61/176320755_aabd64f494.jpgPausing the tivo for a closer look!

I shrieked and grabbed the camera off the table.  Brad is like you are f ucking nuts.  Ha!

OMG!  shocking You're on it girl!! That's great! I wanna be his doctor. 
Right now I'm email talking with Northwest Airlines to find out if I can extend the date on my travel voucher. It's Clay's fault! Saving it to travel to a concert! Little devil! He needs a  Spank me! and I want to be the one to take his pants down!!!  Wink Paranoid

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx