gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:55:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 11 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 224676 times)
ILClaymate
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:25:48 AM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 11!  This thread is for critical analysis as well as general discussion of Clay's music, his career, the media, and other Clay related topics.  Or, mindless drivel, as long as it is mostly about Clay. 

Content is always appreciated!

Please feel free to bring a discussion and to express your opinion.  The idea is to share your thoughts and ideas in order to encourage conversation. 

This doesn't mean that you must try to change everyone's mind if they don't happen to agree with you.  Be objective, consider that other people are different than you and have different opinions.  Respect that and each other.

All rules and guidelines apply. 

Topics in this thread should contain Clay content.  Feel free to share any news, articles, links to pictures or any other pertinent information.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.  

All previous threads are archived in the "Favorite Threads" forum.

Thanks and have fun!

Where did we leave off....Possible new CD song 'Taken', Taylor stole Clay's stripey socks, Marion is watching Clay's hair grow, and Gwenn is playing hookie from school!

Ok.....go!   
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 08:36:05 AM »

Meesa, loved the lyrics to the song!  Thanks for bringing them over.  I'll have to check out the mp3 when I get home.

Gwenn, you should most definitely let the girls give you a retirement party.  35 years of teaching is something to celebrate.....go for it!

Hi, Marion!  What "interesting tidbits" are you talking about? Bring them over, girl!

So...Taylor stole Clay's socks?  Could this be the start of a "new" rumor?  Wink

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 09:51:19 AM »

DOES ANYONE HERE LISTEN TO BILL AND SHERRI ON RALEIGH RADIO?  ACOORDING TO CORABETH AT THE CH, SHE READ AT THE OFC THAT B AND S SAID THEY HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST ON TOMORROW WITH SOME VERY BIG NEWS.  HM.  COULD IT BE?

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 09:54:02 AM »

DOES ANYONE HERE LISTEN TO BILL AND SHERRI ON RALEIGH RADIO?  ACOORDING TO CORABETH AT THE CH, SHE READ AT THE OFC THAT B AND S SAID THEY HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST ON TOMORROW WITH SOME VERY BIG NEWS.  HM.  COULD IT BE?

GWENN

I usually listen via the stream, but couldn't today as I was training a new person. I'll listen in tomorrow for sure!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cjrmax
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 09:55:33 AM »

GWENN
They stream.  I listen to them at work sometimes (I don't always get great reception here).  Here's the link:  WRAL

I can't believe he would announce news of the CD release on a local radio station, though - unless it coincided with the press release and an "O"fficial announcement at the OFC.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 10:06:49 AM »

I listen to 'em, and they are Clay-friendly. But, with that little teaser, they could be talking about anyone. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 10:09:10 AM »

I listen to 'em, and they are Clay-friendly. But, with that little teaser, they could be talking about anyone. Wink

LMAO!

They read our rumour yesterday and they're having Meesa and I on to confirm or deny it.

Laughing

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 10:11:06 AM »

Good one, Susy!   lmao lmao lmao

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 10:11:32 AM »

LMAO!

They read our rumour yesterday and they're having Meesa and I on to confirm or deny it.

Laughing

Shhhhh! We were gonna surprise them. Remember?  ROFLMAO

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 10:13:03 AM »

Good one, Susy!   lmao lmao lmao

Thanks Micki!

Hee!

And as for the rumor involving Clay's socks... well I had a little party last night and things got confused!

I had Bucky (YUM, YUM, YUM!), Clay (words can't describe), and Taylor over for a little party.

It wasn't until after Taylor left that he realized he had grabbed the wrong socks.

AI Forum Moderator
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 10:14:20 AM »

Shhhhh! We were gonna surprise them. Remember?  ROFLMAO

OH CRAP!

Sorry, sorry... too much partying with the fellas last night... I forgot that little part.

AI Forum Moderator
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 10:25:17 AM »

So I just went outside for an urm... break and it's POURING out BUT there was this REALLY CUTE, CUTE, CUTE guy out there, whose name I'd forgotten and he was standing under and umbrella and he shared his umbrella with me.

Sigh... ADORABLE... and polite!

Now I'm crushing!

AI Forum Moderator
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »

GWENN

Wooo ... and I just got the speakers fixed on my computer at work. I'll be streaming for sure! Ya know, just in case. Thanks, Gwenn!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ILClaymate
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »

GWENN

Wooo ... and I just got the speakers fixed on my computer at work. I'll be streaming for sure! Ya know, just in case. Thanks, Gwenn!

Linds ~ REMIND me, ok?  You know me and my failing mind!     What time does their show start anyway?  Probably while I'm still asleep since I'm an hour behind.
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 11:01:27 AM »

Linds ~ REMIND me, ok?  You know me and my failing mind!     What time does their show start anyway?  Probably while I'm still asleep since I'm an hour behind.

6 a.m. EST. You'll be having Claydreams for sure at that time! Honestly, though, I wouldn't look for any kind of special guests or announcements to come before the 7-8:00 hour (maybe even after then). Maybe someone who listens every day would have a better idea.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 11:10:56 AM »

INTERESTING, BUT I AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.  WE HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT LATELY.  AS MICKI POINTED OUT TO ME ON THE PHONE, IT COULD BE CHRIS, KELLIE,  BUCKY, OR EVEN FANTASIA.  ALL FROM THE AREA.  ALL WOULD BE CONSIDERED BIG.  ALL COULD BE ANNOUNCING SOMETHING. 

IT WAS JUST SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. HELL HASN'T FROZEN OVER YET.  Wink

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayaikensohot
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 11:14:23 AM »

hey do you know if i can get that radio station online? im in cal. and aikenseeker did you really go partying with the guys!?!?! or is this whole thing a joke? thats soo funny about the "taylor grabbed the wrong socks" very funy!! ROFLMAO
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 11:18:33 AM »

hey do you know if i can get that radio station online? im in cal. and aikenseeker did you really go partying with the guys!?!?! or is this whole thing a joke? thats soo funny about the "taylor grabbed the wrong socks" very funy!! ROFLMAO

OH, SWEETIE--DON'T TAKE ANYTHING SUSY SAYS THAT SERIOUSLY.  WE LOVE TO DO THIS KIND OF THING HERE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
cjrmax
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 11:20:44 AM »

INTERESTING, BUT I AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.  WE HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT LATELY.  AS MICKI POINTED OUT TO ME ON THE PHONE, IT COULD BE CHRIS, KELLIE,  BUCKY, OR EVEN FANTASIA.  ALL FROM THE AREA.  ALL WOULD BE CONSIDERED BIG.  ALL COULD BE ANNOUNCING SOMETHING. 

IT WAS JUST SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. HELL HASN'T FROZEN OVER YET.  Wink

GWENN

It probably isn't about any Idol person.  More likely its about the Hurricanes.  There are other things going on in that area than Clay and the other Idols!

And I repeat - NO WAY does he make a major announcement about the CD on a local radio show.  He might give them the first interview after, but not the announcement itself.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

OH, SWEETIE--DON'T TAKE ANYTHING SUSY SAYS THAT SERIOUSLY.  WE LOVE TO DO THIS KIND OF THING HERE.

GWENN

I've got a nice little apartment in both the gutter and the land of my imagination.

I wish I'd actually hung out with the guys!

I betcha that'd be an interesting party!

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

AI Forum Moderator
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx