gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:47:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 442
Total: 442

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 9  (Read 3513 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 02:35:12 PM »

American Idol: It’s Time to Take Elliott Yamin Seriously
By Shirley Kennedy
May 9, 2006

<snip>
Following the year that Ruben Studdard won the title, conspiracy theories and claims of rigging could be found just about anywhere on the Internet. I chose not to buy into such talk, as I found the very thought ridiculous. Now, however, I am starting to change my mind, given the behavior of Idol’s executive producer and Simon’s apparent psychic abilities of predicting who will win and why. If Elliott Yamin is eliminated next Wednesday, I will be a full-fledged believer in rigging and conspiracy theories at this show. After all, Simon has predicted it to be so.

In the final analysis, AI needs to check itself. Their treatment of Elliott Yamin this year is an embarrassment. I thought they treated Clay Aiken–who went on to outsell AI’s winner–badly, but compared to the show’s treatment of Elliott this year, they treated Clay like a king. My hope and prayer is that Elliott lands in the right hands, and when he outsells the AI cookie-cutter winner this year, AI’s executive producer will take a step back and look at his, Randy Jackson, and Simon Cowell’s behavior and how that behavior affects others. It’s one thing to make money; it’s another to purposely hurt people to make money. Shame on all of them. My further hope and prayer is that talented singers such as Elliott Yamin, Mandisa Hundley, and Paris Bennett find a better, more fair outlet for their talent, and I can, once again, enjoy seeing new talent discovered on television.

NATIONAL LEDGER
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »

I don't know if this was posted before but this was posted at the official store site...

Everything Must Go Sale!!!
Everything Must Go Sale!!! With a new album and tour in the works for later in 06', this is your last chance to purchase any merchandise we have left in our warehouse
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx