gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:40:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 361
Total: 361

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHERE DO OUR NAMES COME FROM  (Read 8272 times)
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 03:31:55 AM »

Well, I just needed a name I could remember. It refers to actual stars. But then I tried to change it to Claygazer because that made more sense, but couldn't. So For this site I"M stargazer , claygazer on other sites. i rarely go to other sites, but love this one.
 Strange but I have never in my life been a fan of a singer. But Clay was different I needed to follow his career. The man just makes me feel good.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »

Well, my name is just boring ... I'm from West Virginia and I'm a Clay fan. Sleep

Anyhow, I had signed up for numerous boards before I found Claymaniacs. I never posted on any of them because it was just new and scary - and none of my screen names were Clay related. I have no idea what made me finally choose a Clay related name for this board, but it has certainly become my identity. I belong to several other boards under this name, but with a 73 attached to the end. My license plate even reads "WVCLAYFN."

Glory, I love this thread! It's always nice to know where people find their creativity. Thanks for starting it!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 11:11:10 AM »

Mine's pretty boring, but the first board I joined after Clay was on Idol was the American Idol board, and at the time people always wanted to know who you wanted to win/who you liked better, Ruben or Clay, my answer was of course, "I'm a Claygirl!" and it stuck!  ROFLMAO  Love!

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
clayunixity
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 11:39:37 AM »

Basically, unixity has been once of my screen names for the longest time so.... without any originality and creativity   hypnotic I just added clay in front of unixity. HAHAHA. 
clayteach
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 03:54:13 PM »

I am a teacher, and I love Clay.....therefore Clayteach. Clay truly does teach us many things.  He is the most amazing human being.  Thud!  Thud!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 05:58:11 PM »

Before I moved to MS - I used to golf every day and every weekend!  I was hooked on golfing and just loved it.  Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to golf here like I would like to but hopefully one day I will get obsessed with golfing once again.

Oh yeah, and my first name is Lori  lmao

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
claydevotee
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 07:26:26 PM »

I'm a person who's devoted to Clay---hence, the name "claydevotee".  But on this board I have been referred to as "Dev", "MamaDev" and probably a lot of other things I'd rather not know I am called.   Laughing Paranoid
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 08:09:19 PM »

Hi everyone,

I had never participated in message boards before becoming a Clay fan, and I was never the "groupie" type.  Clay touched my heart.  I don't have to explain why here...you all know the reasons.  Since becoming a member here, I've also been touched by the people who come to this site and have shown such caring and compassion for one another, as well as making us all laugh or even getting a little naughty.  BLP and RTM really get me going sometimes!!!!!  I've met some great people at the concerts, like Evelyn at the JNT2 in 2005.  I'm looking forward to upcoming concerts and meeting more of you.  Well, it's late and I have to work tomorrow.  Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week.  Night all.

Debbie
Helen from Minnesota
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2006, 08:33:19 PM »

I truly have loved Clay from the start Purple Banana I can not tell you how happy I am that I got the nerve to signup,  now I see I should have long before now.I rarley listened or played music until C L A Y!  Clapping Love those eyes!  I think he will be bigger than before with the wow new hair and the VOICE WOW
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 12:53:40 AM »

My screen name used to be bavigna, which stood for Beth Ann Vigna, but I've since changed it to Beth.  Pretty boring I know.  I picked something that I could remember.   Laughing

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx