gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:01:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 300
Total: 300

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 86  (Read 200996 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 09:01:43 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 09:02:40 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2006, 09:04:35 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Thanks Clandy for the new cottage!!!!!

Woody- That's good you had a goodnights sleep. Hope you feel 100% better soon and take it easy at work tomorrow.

Boca- So sorry you been up all night again.  Huggles Hope you can sleep tonight. Your breakfast sounded nice on the beach with your sons and how sweet they gave you a gift certificate to the Mall. You look gorgeous in those pics with Janye.
That's great one of your sons decided to quit smoking.

Janye- Great pictues of you and Boca and your friends at the luncheon. You look great too and like the way your hair looks.
Hope Kyle can break his habit to quit smoking.
Contuning to keep your brother in my prayers. Hope his MRI goes well and he can get his results this week.

Laughing That's too funny with the mouse boucing on the cat's tummy.

Nice to see you in the night time Jan. Glad you and your friend are having lot's of fun together.

Marilyn- Ouch!!!! Sounded like a good dessert til you said you bit something in it. Glad it didn't hurt your teeth real bad. That's nice that you could get the dessert for free though. Glad you had a good time at the concert.

Meesa- Thank the lord you are safe and your family too. I'll pray that a tornado doesn't hit where you are. How scary Audra losted her shingles off the roof but glad she's ok. Glad you had fun today at your KS fan meeting. 

Thanks Meesa, Jerry, Rainy, Janye and Sasha for the gorgeous pics of our man today.

Fingers crossed this can be the week to hear some exciting news about Clay's CD. Fingers Crossed

Pepe- That's so neat you can watch deer in your back yard. I hope your throat can feel better soon if it still hurts. Take it easy. Oh no. Hope you don't have any snow tonight. 

Jerry- Read your PM. If you can't find my montages at Aiken4u let me know and I'll send you a direct link. Glad Krista could help you with some things.Glad you were able to get into Clay's OFC. You can read his blogs now when we can. I'll keep my fingers crossed you have no problems with your computer. Fingers Crossed If you have a problem it could be just the server problems with the cable. My server went out for about 20 mins the other day. Glad you got your screen saver to work. Sounds cool with Barry on it.  Laughing on the Search Engine song, Have I Toad You Latety and Ring Around the Rosie.

Glory- With all your problems, I admire you having a sense of humor. You and Jerry were too funny in the middle of the night. Hope you can sleep better tonight. Laughing on your mop sticking to the floor and couldn't get it up. Good luck with your car and computer getting fixed. Hope you won't get that tornado.

Charlene- Take it easy with your knee.

Nice to see you Rayline. How cool you met a Clay fan.  Good luck with your economics test and keep the faith you can pass this time. Hang in there when you have your wisdom teeth taken out.

Evelyn- So sorry you are still having trouble sleeping. Hope the lavender scent can work. Good luck with your son's pizza place opening on Mother's Day.

Heather- Glad the baby shower was fun yesterday. Have a great time tonight in Raleigh with Debbie seeing Martina McBride. I seen her before. Puts on a great show.  That's too bad moving back to Indiana next year didn't work out but that's good you are happy you can stay in NC.

I would love to to see Clay in NY on GMA this year like you, Cindy and Clandy did last year. Planning on going to Raleigh this summer for sure.

I know you like Cold Stone Creamery. They just opened up one 45 mins from here and I went tonight. Was so good.

Rainy- Have a good day with CatCat. Fingers crossed Clay can blog tomorrow. Fingers Crossed

Frankie-Glad you had a great weekend with Wild Baby and have fun shopping.  My mom had a stroke about a year ago. She just can't work that much anymore or drive cause of her eyes. Sorry your LSU team didn't win last night.

I'll keep Sara in my prayers and hope whatever the problem is can get better soon for her.

Welcome Angela and thanks. My mom was very lucky. Glad you had a good day.

Prissy- That's too bad you missed church cause the time change. Weard about the TV turning on by itself. That's great your son helped Skip with the yard today. Ahhh Love the Ice Cream man going down the neighborhood. They came here twice in 2 weeks and they usually just come once a week in the summer. That's too bad you missed him today. Maybe he'll come back next weekend.

Thanks for the update on Carol. Sorry to hear she's in pain and she's not eating well right now. I'll contunie to keep her in my prayers.

Linda- Your graphics are so cute and funny.

Clandy- That's so weard. I don't have a problem with the pages loading slowly with the shout box on top of the page but thanks for the tip. Thanks for the afternoon delight pics. Love those jeans too.  Thud! Glad you were ok and safe driving home in the storms. How cool Heather got to see Faye at the concert.

If Clay's still in LA, maybe he's getting a cellcert from Faye.  Laughing

How cool it's the 3rd Anniversary with Clay on AI with his Disco song. THanks for the pics and the judges comments.

Kimmy- Looking forward to your montage. Used to have a Kenny Rogers record. Hope you are feeling better.

Nice to see you Lori and hope you are well.  My bags are all packed to get on that purple bus. 

Dudley- Love your stripper Clay avie.  Thud!

Philly- Glad you are on the mend and feeling better.

Nice to see you Joyce and Congrats on 4000 posts. That's so cool you got to see the Ellen show taped in Tampa. Glad you been having fun and hang in there with school. We all miss Clay too and hope we can see him a lot *soon*.

Michelle- Glad you had a good day at work and how awesome HB called you tonight.

Spikee- You sound so much better. It's great to hear.

Thanks for the Hot decor of our new home Clandy, Prissy, Jerry and Jo Ann.  Thud!

Contuning prayers for Janye's brother and her family, Lynn's son and her family, Tyler and his family, LIz, Carol, Spikee, Boca and Nick, Evelyn, Linda and her mom, Pepe, Sara and anyone else who needs them.

Anyone in the tornado path, stay safe.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2006, 09:24:20 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2006, 09:40:09 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE!!! WELL, I was IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING MANILOW's DVD WHEN OUR ELECTRIC WENT OUT Laughing THANKFULLY IT CAME BACK ON WITHIN SECONDS, THOUGH!!! I THINK WE'LL BE GETTING SEVERE STORMS...IT'S JUST WINDY AS OF NOW. WE WON'T GET TORNADIC WEATHER LIKE THOSE IN INDIANA ARE PROBABLY GETTING AT THIS TIME.

TIFFANY: wave THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY AS ALWAYS!!! WELCOME TO SESSION 86!!!  WHILE DISCUSSING POSSIBLE ANGLE's HE CAN TAKE WITH HIS SINGLE WHENEVER IT HITS, HE WON'T EVEN TELL me HIS PLANS!!! BUT, WHILE DISCUSSING WITH CLAY THE UP-COMING CD, HE ASKED ME TO SEND YOU THIS... Kiss! I TOLD HIM YOU'D FLIP WHEN YOU SEE IT!!!! MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT WEARING A DRESS WHEN YOU BACK-FLIP!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO

WELL, I'M GONNA GO BACK TO THE DVD AND HOPE THE ELECTRIC DOESN'T GO OUT AGAIN

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2006, 10:08:22 PM »

Hi [ are any of the nightowls up? I CAN'T SLEEP

Lord - I can't type either, so forgive the mistakes. Well, I slept for two hours, and now I'm up.

I'll pick up a book and try to read a while. Maybe then I'll fall sound asleep.

Sare - I'll say a prayer for you, honey. We miss you and your summaries.

Susan - Where are youwhen I need you?

I'm rambling because my brain in not fully awake , just the rest of me.

OK - I'll try this again.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 10:57:23 PM »

Evelyn and AC,

I'm still awake!  Where's Boca?  Is she asleep?  I do hope she is able to finally sleep.  And Evelyn, I wish you were sleeping, too.

I am making copies of the music that I put bowing markings in today for the other violinists.  It will take a while, and I do have time tomorrow to finish it.

Evelyn,
Matt's restaurant sounds really interesting.  I'm wondering if he'll add his famous meatballs to the menu at some point.  I understand about starting out slowly and then adding things as you go along.

I have never tried aroma therapy, but have done a little reading on it, and one time I bought and still have these little vials witn different scents in them.  I found them in a bathroom drawer the other day while looking for something else.
Clandy had some interesting ideas on the use of lavender and it seems to have worked for her and Nick.

Well, I'm going to go put in another page to copy.  I may be back in a few minutes.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2006, 11:08:09 PM »

Good night everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya! Baby Dust

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2006, 11:28:39 PM »

Good Night!

I'm finished copying my music, so I'm going to bed.  See ya.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 12:32:46 AM »

Anyone home? 
I have been waking up around this time the last couple of days. 
I remembered that some others were having problems sleeping so I thought I would see if anyone else was home. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 12:48:36 AM »

Well, I guess noone is home right now.  I'll just leave a picture to help decorate this new home.

He told me not to wake up anyone, so I check back in later today. 

Sweet dreams to all.  Baby Dust

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 01:19:05 AM »

wave Well, i guess i missed the mini-night owl gathering! I was watching my Manilow DVD and then i went over to the grocery store...not Wal*Mart, though, the grocery store across the street from there Laughing

Hello Prissy and Spikee...but i don't think either of you two are still on???

Big Hug! SPIKEE!!!

Prissy!!! Can't wait for the Manilow mail to get here from you!!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 01:35:37 AM »

Since she didn't post, I'm hoping Boca slept many hours last night!

Joyce-thanks for checking in...I'd asked about you this weekend.  I love "Ellen"!

Prissy-thanks for the bowing education...I learn something new every day!  also, thanks for the Carol news.

JoAnn-Hi again!  loved your Clandy decor.

Clandy-thanks for stepping in for Woody and giving us a new home and the Clandy  Thud!

Moonshot-I sure hope you slept well!  Sounds like an HB filled weekend you had  Huggles

Well, I laid down the law to Kyle, there is no smoking on my property by he or any of his friends period...not in the driveway the yard or the porch!  One day down, no smoke in the air.  I can smell it a mile away, so I'll know if he breaks the rules of the porch while I'm not home.  The yard and driveway, I only have butts for evidence, but I'm just hoping he heeds my rules!

It's a Blue Monday as our Miss Liz would say and Liz if you don't mind, let's share in some Hot Sinful Delight this morning?     yum!

surfing and bblater

xoxox
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 02:09:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

wave Jayne!!!  I see you are the only one up so far, though others have been here so very late.....

Thanks, Clandy, for starting the new session.  I DID sleep most of yesterday.  Guess I really needed it.  I knew we were close to a new session, and I was going to check it out last night, but hubby was on the computer all evening doing taxes.  So when I woke up here in the middle of the night, I thought I would check in.  I feel like I have slept a whole weekend away.     That's all I've been doing, but I guess I needed it.

I didn't feel up to going into school yesterday, so I will HAVE to go in at least a half hour early to get the day going.  So I thought I would post now.

Glad to see Clandy, Prissy, Frankie, AC, Jo Ann, Tiffany, Spikee, Evelyn, Meesa, and Her found their way to the new cottage!!!!!

Thanks Clandy, Prissy, AC, Jo Ann, Spikee, Meesa, and Tiffany for the beautiful decor.

Frankie - Thanks for letting us know about Sara.  Sara - I hope everything is OK and we will see you here very soon.  Huggles

Jo Ann - Good to see you post.   Huggles  Long time no see.

Michelle - HB called you???  OMG, I will have to dig up that post!!! 

Prissy and Evelyn - S*rry you didn't sleep well.

Jayne - I'll have to go back and find your pix of you and Boca, too. Glad you are putting your foot down about Kyle's smoking.  Clapping

I'm going to go back and try to get another hour's sleep before I face this day.  I am not 100%, but I am a lot better, so I will drag myself to work.  Too bad this isn't spring break week.     Two more weeks.

See you all in a couple hours!!!
Woodstock X86

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2006, 02:51:17 AM »

Good morning Woody...I hope you continue to improve!

Where's Happy?  I've been missing him!  I need that Clayberry frosty after my Pilates!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 02:54:53 AM »

Good morning everyone. wave
I am a bit late this morning,but Spikee is sleepping in the same room as the computer and I didn't
want to disturb her! Naughty

Jayne. wave
,your frosty clayberry juice is ready for you.Good girl on laying down the law. Huggles

ANGELA. wave
Your juice is ready to take with you as you rush off. Huggles

Tammy. wave
Of course yours is ready after your WALK/STEPPING.which ever you do. Huggles

Woody. wave
A glass for you as you start your worry free day. Huggles

Sasha. wave
Your usual coffee and clayberry muffin is ready. Huggles

Lorraine wave

.Cheerios with fresh clayberries,and a clayberry juice for you as usual. Huggles

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 02:56:53 AM »

GOOD MORNING TO THE WAKING UP CREW!

WOODSTOCK; I SEE YOU BEAT ME HERE THIS MORNING.  HOW ARE YOU FELLING?  ANY BETTER?

JAYNE; HELLO TO YOU.  AND TO ANYONE ELSE WAKING UP.

I WONDER WHERE THE NICE WEATHER WENT AROUND HERE.  IT IS COLD THIS MORNING.  I CAN'T BE OUT WORKING IN THE YARD ANYWAY WITH MY KNEE.  I SHOULD HEAR SOMETHIG TODAY OR TOMORROW ABOUT IF I WILL BE NEEDING SURGERY.  I'M JUST TAKING IT EASY FOR NOW. 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY ALL.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2006, 03:00:11 AM »

Good morning Char. wave
Would you like a glass of clayberry juice to start your day? Huggles
And yes it sure is cold and wet this morning.

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 03:05:09 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
IT IS TOUGH LOOSING AN HOUR SLEEP--SO I AM NOT MOVING VERY QUICK THIS MORNING Laughing
CLANDY, THANKS FOR STARTING THE NEW COTTAGE.

PRISSY, JOANN M, AC & CLANDY THANKS FOR DECORATING OUR COTTAGE ---LOOKS BEAUTIFUL.

MICHELLE, GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT DAY WITH HB---GREAT THAT HE CALLED YOU TOO.

GERALDINE   Huggles  PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THAT KNEE

JOYCE, YOU ALWAYS DO THE NEATEST THINGS--I LIKE ELLEN DEGENERS TOO.  IT MUST HAVE BEEN FUN TO SEE CHICKEN LITTLE--I THINK HE WAS A SWEET KID---NO CLAY --BUT A SWEET KID.

FRANKIE, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD DAY WITH WILD BABY.

SHANNON, HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE SITE THE SAME TIME AS YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME--HOPE YOU ARE WELL & HOPE YOU GOT THE PM I SENT YOU LAST WEEK.

LORRAINE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS BLUE MONDAY---WELL THE GOOD THING IT IS A DAY CLOSER TO CLAY'S CD & ALSO CLAY TRECKING.
I WILL CALL YOU THIS WEEK  WHEN YOU ARE MINUS YOUR PUTER.
WELL HOPE FULLY I WILL CATCH YOU IN AN E-MAIL

SASHA, I MISSED YOU YESTERDAY--HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT SUNDAY & HOPEFULLY I WILL CATCH YOU IN AN E-MAIL TODAY.

HAPPY, I SEE THAT SPIKEE HAS BEEN POSTING --GLAD TO SEE HER --I AM SURE YOU GAVE HER PLENTY OF TLC.
SPIKEE GLAD TO SEE YA  Huggles

WOODY, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY--DON'T PUSH YOURSELF  Huggles

JAYNE, GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR FOOTDOWN WITH KYLE ON THE SMOKING--I DO HOPE HE QUITS.  WELL PLEASE TAKE CARE.

AC, GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING THE B. MANNILOW CD.

EVELYN, WE SURE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET THE  SICILLIAN FOR YOU PRONTO---SO HE CAN PUT YOU TO SLEEP Wink

WELL I HAVE TO BE AT WORK FOR 6:30--SO I BETTER GET A MOVE ON.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERY ONE

HUGS,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx