gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 86  (Read 200988 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1980 on: April 14, 2006, 12:48:43 PM »

Heather - Did you contact Alli about Liz?

Yes, Alli knows.  Tammy was actually chatting with her via IM last night and then Alli IMed me and we chatted, so she is aware.  Thanks for thinking of her though.  I tried to make sure I remembered everyone that needed to know and I think everyone is aware. 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1981 on: April 14, 2006, 12:55:03 PM »

LORRAINE, am I late for lunch???  Purple Banana  I guess I am since it is almos time to start dinner. 

MARILYN, you are such a joy and such a pleasure to have gotten to know you.  We treat each other so much better than some of our families treat us.  We give each other lots of love, respect and so much comfort.  I feel that God had a hand in creating the Claymaniacs.   Huggles

EVELYN, I can smell something baking!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Purple Banana Super Happy!!!

DUDLEY, was over to the pet thread and saw your puppies but it would not let me post a reply today.  I was thinking when I saw your babies how much we love our pets.  So many of us has taken the name of one of our pets as our site name.   Huggles

JANET,   I know you need a big Huggles  .

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ILClaymate
« Reply #1982 on: April 14, 2006, 01:00:06 PM »

wave Hi Heaterfan and Krista!

Heaterfan ~ you've not had Carlos O'kelly's huh?  You will have to make another trip to Illinois and we will go.  The closest one here is in Champaign.

Michelle ~ enjoy your day off! 

It appears that calendars.com has pulled the '07 Clay calendar.  Some people have called and they said either the publishers is not publishing them this year or TeamClay pulled them.   Don't Know
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1983 on: April 14, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »

LINDA,  wave  Huggles take care of yourself and don't forget to take a minute for yourself. 

PRISSY, I am sure those yellow lillies are going to look spectacular in your front yard.  I have a fountain and I love it .  I love to hear the water it is so soothing.  Sent you a pm. 

MOONSHOT, thanks so much for thinking of me the card meant so much.  You are such a wonderful person to always think of someone other than yourself.   Huggles

I am off to fix dinner.  Hubby is finally trying to organize his garage as my son wants him to sew a new awning for the ice cream shop my son owns.  I am only fixing hamburgers and baked beans today, a fast easy supper.  See you all later.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1984 on: April 14, 2006, 01:05:31 PM »

Yes, Alli knows.  Tammy was actually chatting with her via IM last night and then Alli IMed me and we chatted, so she is aware.  Thanks for thinking of her though.  I tried to make sure I remembered everyone that needed to know and I think everyone is aware. 

No problem! I was just remembering how Alli was saying "Mom, They didn't bring my food!" to Liz at Cheesecake Factory in Indy and then Alli's food wasn't done when they finally brought it out. Liz made sure they gave Alli some cheesecake to make up for it.   Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1985 on: April 14, 2006, 01:12:20 PM »

No problem! I was just remembering how Alli was saying "Mom, They didn't bring my food!" to Liz at Cheesecake Factory in Indy and then Alli's food wasn't done when they finally brought it out. Liz made sure they gave Alli some cheesecake to make up for it.   Laughing

I remember that!  I've actually been remembering a lot of really funny conversations and things that happened with Liz today.  I know that is how she would want us to remember her, so I'm doing my best to honor that!

Hey AvieGirl!  I guess I will have to make another trip and we'll have to go eat there.  Sounds like a plan to me!  Yes!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1986 on: April 14, 2006, 02:38:33 PM »

As the “heart and soul” of a hit television show, celebrity judge Paula Abdul has been known to create and give inspirational good luck jewelry to the show’s contestants.  Now she has created a line of fashion jewelry especially for QVC, including designs inspired by the pieces she created for the contestants, as well as pieces that reflect her unique and eclectic sense of style.  Look for necklaces, bracelets, charms and more featuring colorful looks, meaningful designs and heartfelt messages to inspire anyone to reach for the stars.  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1987 on: April 14, 2006, 02:55:05 PM »

As the “heart and soul” of a hit television show, celebrity judge Paula Abdul has been known to create and give inspirational good luck jewelry to the show’s contestants.  Now she has created a line of fashion jewelry especially for QVC, including designs inspired by the pieces she created for the contestants, as well as pieces that reflect her unique and eclectic sense of style.  Look for necklaces, bracelets, charms and more featuring colorful looks, meaningful designs and heartfelt messages to inspire anyone to reach for the stars.  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao

I agree!   lmao lmao lmao  You mean she had her head on straight??  Have a great weekend, dudley! Huggles

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1988 on: April 14, 2006, 03:02:02 PM »

For My OCD Family - I love you!

I type my love for you
On the computer screen

Never will you truly know
Just how much you mean

Some may say it's crazy
But I don't really care

They could never understand
all that we have shared

All the nights you've spent with me
Felt like you were really here

Always with an open heart
And an open ear

I never had to wonder
If you truly care

Because when I turn on my computer
You are always there

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1989 on: April 14, 2006, 03:12:35 PM »

Pepe!  I will rest one day.   Huggles  You do the same!  Keep up the good health reports (please.)

Michelle, the baskets are adorable! 

Heather, I know how hard this is for you.  We are all in sorrow together right now.  Hang in; we will get through.  Much love.

Have a good night.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1990 on: April 14, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »

wave wave wave

I have been without internet all day!!!!!!!!!!  I guess the lightning from the storm last night knocked it out.     Glad to FINALLY be here.  I see we need a new home...

CT - Your poem made me cry.   Cry!  How very touching.  Thank you for that!!!

I think the reality of Liz has set in today.  I had a tanning appt. this morning (my spring break indulgence) and I cried the whole time.   So I went and bought a card for Eric.  I hope our words to him will let him know what a difference she has made to all of us.

I feel SO far behind!!!!!

Off to start a new session, and then supper.
Woodstock X86

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1991 on: April 14, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

GOOD EVENING MY OCD BUDDIES.  JUST GOT THROUGH WITH SUPPER DISHES AND DOING A FEW THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE.

MICHELE - IT SURE DOES FEEL LIKE A SATURDAY.  WHAT BEAUTIFUL BASKETS AND I AM SURE THOSE THAT RECEIVE THEM WILL FEEL THE LOVE THAT THEY WERE MADE WITH.

MEESA - I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD BUT NO WE DON'T HAVE THOSE PLACES AROUND HERE.  GEE THE OTHER DAY WAS CHINESE AND TODAY MEXICAN.  LOOKS LIKE ALL QUIET ON THE CLAY FRONT I SEE.

CLANDY - DOES NICKERS BELIEVE IN THE EASTER BUNNY.  I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT AGE MY BOYS STOPPED BELIEVING IN THE EASTER BUNNY AND SANTA CLAUS.

LINNY - I WILL CALL YOU IF ANYTHING EXCITING HAPPENS.  I FINALLY FOUND A DORA THE EXPLORER PAIL AND ALL SORTS OF GOODIES TO GO IN IT.  I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DORA BASKET WEEKS AGO.  I KNOW YOU ARE RUNNING AROUND LIKE CRAZY BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

PEPE - SORRY YOU MISSED LUNCH.  NEVER TO LATE FOR A CUP OF TEA AND SOME NICE COOKIES.  I HAVEN'T STOPPED SINCE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING BUT I DID MANAGE TO TAKE A QUICK CAT NAP.

HEATHER - GLAD YOU COULD STOP BY BEFORE YOU HEAD OUT THIS EVENING.  I SURE WISH I WAS HEADING OUT THIS EVENING BUT IN NORTH CAROLINA ENJOY YOURSELF MY FRIEND.

TAMMYKINS - I AM HEADING DOWN TO THE STEPPER BEFORE I GET TOO LAZY.  HOPE YOU WORK WASN'T TOO CRAZY.  I WILL TALK WITH YOU MAYBE IN THE MORNING IF I WALK BY MYSELF.

EVELYN - HOPE TO CATCH YOU LATER MY SWEET.  PRETTY SOON IT WILL BE TIME TO COLOR MY HAIR.  I MUST CHECK WITH YOU FIRST.  I WILL BE A NEW WOMAN.

ANGELA - TALK TO YOU IN A FEW. Huggles

WELL OFF TO THE STEPPER. 

BE BACK LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1992 on: April 14, 2006, 04:04:20 PM »

HI WOODY - THROUGHOUT MY DAY TODAY LIZ WAS CONSTANTLY ON MY MIND.  JUST WALKING THIS MORNING MADE ME REALIZE JUST LITTLE THINGS LIKE LISTENING TO THE BIRDS SING MADE ME APPRECIATE EVERYTHING SO MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU OVER AT OUR NEW HOME.

HUGS
RAINEY
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1993 on: April 14, 2006, 04:49:34 PM »

Lorraine - YES, you are SO right about the little things.   Huggles  What would we do if we didn't have each other to share this with?????

On to Session 87.  Let's celebrate knowing Liz. 
Woodstock X86

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx