gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:44:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 86  (Read 201002 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1960 on: April 14, 2006, 10:04:22 AM »

Rainey - Of course! The drug reps brought us Carlos O Kelly's. Sound good?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1961 on: April 14, 2006, 10:48:11 AM »

Came on board this morning and received a PM from Frankie , re; the passing of our sweet friend, Liz.

Too many people have gone from my life these past two years. We must learn to trust in the Lord that there time has come and now they are in a much better place.

I will post more later. I am in shock .

Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1962 on: April 14, 2006, 11:24:48 AM »

Meesa ~ have they announced the winner of the contest at the OFC yet?
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1963 on: April 14, 2006, 11:39:27 AM »

Meesa ~ have they announced the winner of the contest at the OFC yet?

Not yet. It is supposed to be sometime today. Here's what it says :

CONTEST WINNERS:
No winner for the contest so far.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1964 on: April 14, 2006, 11:49:12 AM »

wave Just checking in - the whole family is here - most of them fishing (they are worried about having enough to eat tonight!  ROFLMAO ). I just came in with Laney and Wild Baby to fix a light lunch, since we will all be eating so much later.

It's a sad day - I keep thinking about the contrast between my house compared to what Eric is going through at his house.

Y'all are posting some great Clay pictures today - they are a bright spot.

As heather said - if anyone doesn't have Liz' address, and you need to send a card, I have the address.

This morning I was looking at my OCD address list - made for all of us who wanted it by Liz. I have added many names and addresses, but I have never re-typed it on the computer - it is as Liz mailed it to me, and I will keep it forever.

I hope all of you are having a good day - I am thinking about all of you. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1965 on: April 14, 2006, 12:00:33 PM »

Hello all. I am off from work today and Monday. I got on the computer to check emails and try to watch Survivor Live on the internet (have to listen because of the dial up). I read in the summaries from Tiffany and Sara that Liz died. I am so sad about this. I was able to spend time with her and she was so nice. I am glad that I was able to do that. What a loss.

Well I hope everyone is having a great day. How many people are off work today?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1966 on: April 14, 2006, 12:01:16 PM »

WHAT ARE CARLOS OKELLY'S. HEY AT THIS POINT I WILL TRY ANYTHING. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1967 on: April 14, 2006, 12:05:46 PM »

FRANKIE - I AM HEADING OUT TO WALMART TO TRY AND FIND A DORA THE EXPLORER EASTER BASKET.  I AM SURE THINGS WILL BE A BIT CRAZY.  ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT ERIC AND BLAKE AND HIS FAMILY.  VERY HARD.

JAN - WE ALL HAVE LOST SOME WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON THE OCD.  I GUESS IT IS HARD TO QUESTION THE DEAR LORD AS TO WHY.  TAKE CARE MY FRIEND.

FANTASY - HI THERE.  I WAS OFF TODAY BUT IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE IT IS 3:00 ALREADY.  I AM HEADING OUT.  IT WAS BEAUTIFUL THIS MORNING BUT THE RAINS HAVE MOVED IN.  HAVE A GOOD ONE.

CLANDY - AS SOON AS THEY ANNOUNCE THE WINNER WE WILL KNOW THAT OUR HONEY IS ALIVE AND WELL.

WELL OFF TO MY FAVORITE PLACE AND YOURS WALMART.  STILL NO CLAY. Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1968 on: April 14, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »

WHAT ARE CARLOS OKELLY'S. HEY AT THIS POINT I WILL TRY ANYTHING. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's Mexican food. Do you all not have them in Connecticut?

Hey Kristawave I have to work today.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1969 on: April 14, 2006, 12:15:22 PM »

Hi Meesa. Too bad that you have to work.

Hi Rainey, Clandy, and Frankie.

ILClaymate
« Reply #1970 on: April 14, 2006, 12:16:30 PM »

How many people are off work today?

NOT me!  Cry!  But I'm working hard...can't ya tell?   Super Happy!!!

Meesa ~ I LOVE Carlos O'Kelly's!  One of my favs.  Yes!  Maybe its just a midwest thing.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1971 on: April 14, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »

Good Afternoon!

I'm sure you weren't expecting to see me this early in the day!  I wasn't expecting to be here, but here I am!   Smile  I got to come home early from work today, which was actually a very good thing for me.  My focus today hasn't been what it normally is.  I am going to relax and do some things around he house before I head out to dinner with my friends.

wave Hi Meesa, Lorraine, Frankie, Krista and anyone else around!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1972 on: April 14, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »

Meesa ~ I LOVE Carlos O'Kelly's!  One of my favs.  Yes!  Maybe its just a midwest thing.

So, I grew up in the Midwest and I've NEVER heard of the place!!!  Are they in Illinois and to the west?

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1973 on: April 14, 2006, 12:26:59 PM »

Hi Heather. Hope you have a good rest of the day. I am loving not being at work today.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1974 on: April 14, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »

Hey Krista!  I wasn't loving being at work today!  Laughing  One good thing about our new boss is that she only likes to work half the day on a holiday.  Works for me!  I hope you have a great holiday.  Make sure you tell Kris hello for me!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1975 on: April 14, 2006, 12:32:56 PM »

I'm off work today!  Well...I have been since 2pm anyway and that still counts because it wasn't a full day. Since it's a holiday and no one else had to work (we had some clients so someone had to be there) I get to exchange today for some day in the future. Which pretty much means I don't get a day because we are so busy there's no time to take off!

I've been busy and tired and haven't felt like posting all that much the past couple of weeks. I'm fine though.

Today feels like Saturday. I'm going to watch a movie or two and just veg for a while.

Oh, did I let you all know I finally got the extra deadbolt installed on my door? Well I did so  yay!

Today a co-worker and I put together 45 Easter Baskets for a local rescue mission. We were going to donate items from their wish list but saw they needed Easter Baskets for their luncheon today. The baskets are actually from our company. I'll post a couple of pictures, I think the baskets turned out pretty well. Each basket got a stuffed bunny, a candy-filled plastic egg, some fruit snacks, a chocolate bunny, some jolly ranchers, some hershey's nuggets, and a tootsie roll pop. We wrapped each in clear cellophane and tied it with green and yellow curled ribbon. Instead of plastic Easter grass we shredded some flourescent paper and used that!

Here are links to the photos:

BASKET ONE

BASKET TWO

BUNNIES!

WRAPPED BASKETS

Thinking of you all

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1976 on: April 14, 2006, 12:39:31 PM »

Hey Michelle!  Glad you are off work for today too!     What a great thing you and your co-worker did putting the baskets together.  I know they will be very much appreciated.  Enjoy veging out this afternoon...you deserve it!  Wink

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1977 on: April 14, 2006, 12:42:24 PM »

Michelle - Did you poke some holes so the bunnies could breathe?  Laughing The baskets look great!

Heather - I looked at their website. They're in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesots, Missouri, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Virginia. Wonderful Mexican food.

Clandy - Isn't it great?! I love it when they cater here.

Krista - Unfortunately we work today. Patients still get sick on Good Friday. In fact, they brought in a guy who was stabbeed with a screwdriver in his chest this morning. Why they didn't take him to the hospital, I don't know.  The doc in Same Day Care sent him to the hospital to be admitted, of course.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1978 on: April 14, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »

Heather - Did you contact Alli about Liz?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1979 on: April 14, 2006, 12:46:57 PM »

Hi Michelle.

Meesa, I remember the days when I had a job that didn't give off many days. I would have to work on lots of days that people would be off.

Heather, I will tell Kris. Right now I am planning on going to her family's house for Easter tomorrow. They celebrate on the Sat before so everyone can be together.

Well I think I'm going to go. I need to do some things around the house. Have a great Easter weekend everyone. Hopefully we will hear something from the man soon.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx