gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CRITICAL MASS 9 :: OUR MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 204534 times)
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2006, 09:49:15 AM »

, you don't like Joe Cocker??  (Is he still alive)?  

I believe so, Micki..

I hear him now..

HE JUST..."CAME IN THE BATHROOM WINDOW!!" Laughing Laughing

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2006, 09:58:59 AM »

Hmmm. I guess AOL didn't like the video for "The Way". Scroll down toward the bottom.  Paranoid

AOL

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cjrmax
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2006, 10:05:15 AM »

Hmmm. I guess AOL didn't like the video for "The Way". Scroll down toward the bottom.  Paranoid

AOL
Well, I didn't like it either, but geez!  And are my eyes deceiving me, or were they making a thinly veiled reference to the crap?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2006, 10:13:27 AM »

AOL
Well, I didn't like it either, but geez!  And are my eyes deceiving me, or were they making a thinly veiled reference to the crap?

IT LOOKED LIKE A SMART @$$ REMARK TO ME, TOO...
Misha
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2006, 10:41:35 AM »

*giving a quick little wave*

Hey, ya know, I like Taylor.  He may be twitchy, but I'm hoping that calms down as the weeks go by.  But his voice is great.  I also like Chris.  Ace is hot, but his voice is just so so.  Constantine had FAR more charisma than Ace does, so I'm thinking Ace will only last a few weeks here.  As for the girls, only one has been consistently good for me and thats Mandissa.  So yes, I think a guy will win it this year.

As for Clay's CD?  *sniffles*  I've waited long enough, haven't I?  Come on already Clay!!  Give it to me!  Ummm... yeah... (repeats myself cause I just like saying it)...

GIVE IT TO ME CLAY BABY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2006, 10:41:43 AM »

She's so smart, that Sunny! Smile

<note to self: Mail check to Christie>

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »

AOL
Very thinly-veiled. Roll eyes

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Misha
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »

*growls softly*  Its not veiled at all.  Not in the slightest.  But work calls me... am off.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2006, 10:52:23 AM »

AOL

I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence.... or not.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2006, 11:47:36 AM »

I DON'T KNOW WHAT AOL SAID.  CAN'T GET IT HERE FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON.  BUT, I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT AI5.  DONE WITH THAT.  NOW, I AM WAITING FOR "QUITE" SOON WHICH DOESN'T EVER SEEM TO GET HERE.  ANNOYING.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
cjrmax
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2006, 12:00:58 PM »

The AOL thing could actually be a coincidence.  The majority of the real world I believe have not heard word one about the crap.  Internet dating is often seen as something the desperate and lonely do, so they could just meant that.

Of course, since we all know about the crap, our minds immediately went that route.  The good news is, they way it is written - whatever their intention may have been - if you haven't heard about the crap, this says nothing that would make you go "Hmmmm".  If you hadn't heard about the crap, you would just think its a dig at the video and Clay's ability to get a date.  And in the world of digs, I would prefer this to something more explicitly about the crap.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2006, 12:05:02 PM »

Very true, Christie. It may be just a bad coincidence.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2006, 12:46:54 PM »

The AOL thing could actually be a coincidence.  The majority of the real world I believe have not heard word one about the crap.  Internet dating is often seen as something the desperate and lonely do, so they could just meant that.

Of course, since we all know about the crap, our minds immediately went that route.  The good news is, they way it is written - whatever their intention may have been - if you haven't heard about the crap, this says nothing that would make you go "Hmmmm".  If you hadn't heard about the crap, you would just think its a dig at the video and Clay's ability to get a date.  And in the world of digs, I would prefer this to something more explicitly about the crap.

WHAT THE CRAP???   lmao

And I think I even understood that!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2006, 01:25:38 PM »

I haven't watched the girls since they went into the top 24. I always seemed to have something to do Tuesdays.

Spending a little quality time with Waldo, Christie?   Wink

Why does AOL host a video that "SUCKS?"  Strange, but possibly effective advertising?

Crapfest 2006 Sucks!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2006, 01:40:18 PM »

Jill, I was wondering the same thing...AND do they know it sucks when they obviously don't know what it means since they obviously didn't listen to the words of the song?????  They would know he's NOT looking!!! GEESH!!! I'm sick of the bad crap, ready for some good crap!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2006, 02:45:55 PM »

I'm sick of the bad crap, ready for some good crap!!!
Ready for some... what? Laughing

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2006, 02:48:51 PM »

Jill, I was wondering the same thing...AND do they know it sucks when they obviously don't know what it means since they obviously didn't listen to the words of the song?????  They would know he's NOT looking!!! GEESH!!! I'm sick of the bad crap, ready for some good crap!!!

DANG JAYNE...YOU'VE GOT IT BAD   Laughing
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2006, 03:27:08 PM »

Do you really think that AI pushes people at us, or do you think they are affected by the fan mail, websites and interest they see developing for certain people more than others?  Do they have someone that they are invested in having win or are they watching public reaction?

I can see that Ace and Kelly are what their perceptions of "pop star" might be, but if America is mad about Mandisa, what would be wrong with backing her?  Isn't it about album sales in the future for them?

I sometimes get the feeling that any good looking guy could get up on a stage and be popular on looks alone.  I guess in the long run they would have to have some talent, but sometimes I really wonder if anyone cares as long as the outside of the package is pretty.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2006, 03:33:56 PM »

Why does AOL host a video that "SUCKS?"  Strange, but possibly effective advertising?

By crappy, I think she's got it!  How does that stupid saying go?  "The only bad publicity is NO publicity?"

Why am I still at work at 6:30 pm on a Friday?  If I was more bendy, I would kick my own ass.

Later!

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2006, 03:35:30 PM »

Ready for some... what?
 you heard me...good crap-that sounded a wee bit contradictory, didn't it???  Laughing  just want the positive of Clay, like (OKAY BESIDES THE CD) until the CD is ready, a clip about his new house...or..something!

If I was more bendy, I would kick my own ass.
   ROFLMAO  what a visual...get the h home Miss P!  Working late on Friday, yuck

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx