gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:39:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 380
Total: 380

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CRITICAL MASS 9 :: OUR MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 201476 times)
cjrmax
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »

I am not watching.  I never watch result shows.  They somehow are able to turn what should take 5 minutes into an hour and I get bored easily.  Bo was ok, but everything he sang sang the same - and I have always hated that he got a pass on 70's Dance Music night!

There is only person who could get me to watch a results show.  Anyone want to guess who?? 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 04:23:35 PM »

MY HOPE IS THAT THIS MYSTERY PERSON SHOWS UP SOMETIME SOON. Laughing Laughing

BUT ERICA LOVES THESE SO I WILL WATCH WITH HER.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 04:37:45 PM »

There is only person who could get me to watch a results show.  Anyone want to guess who?? 
Joe Cocker! Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
cjrmax
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 05:32:45 PM »

Joe Cocker! Laughing
OMG Sunny!  How did you ever guess??  Laughing Wink
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 06:13:48 PM »

I AMM DISAPPOINTED THAT GIDEON IS GONE.  HE SURE DIDN'T SING SAMLAW LIKE CLAY, BUT BETTER THAN KEVIN.  THAT KID IS VERY ANNOYING.  SORRY IF YOU LIKE HIM.

OFF TO BED.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 06:17:10 PM »

Joe Cocker! Laughing
Psychic? Baby Dust Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 07:30:23 PM »

Psychic? Baby Dust Laughing

More like snarkic.... Wink

Hey, I just came across this.  The lovely Heather Headley will be on an upcoming TV special with none other than Andrea Bocelli.  Now that will be something not to miss if you are about the vox.  The special will be on PBS sometime, it didn't give the date on the RCA site.

What?  What was I doing on the RCA site?  Oh, just lookin around.

Smile
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 08:01:21 PM »

Are we allowed to say that here

I HADE WONDERED THE SAME THING, SUNNY.   shocking shocking

GWENN

I THINK SOMEONE JUST DID!! Laughing
AND OH YES, WARM- ALIVE- RESPONSIVE

HIS VOICE DOES ALL THAT AND MORE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 08:05:05 PM »

What?  What was I doing on the RCA site?  Oh, just lookin around.

Smile

DID YOU FIND ANYTHING ELSE WORTH NOTING?  Purple Banana Purple Banana

YOU KNOW, I THINK WE CAN LIKEN CLAY RESPONSE TO THE PAVLOV SYNDROME-

THE BELL RINGS, THE DOGS DROOL  (AND KNOW THEY WILL GET FED)

CLAY SINGS, THE CLAYFANS................RESPOND ACCORDINGLY
 (WHAT, THEY DROOL, TOO, RIGHT?)

DONT KNOW IF WE WILL GET FED, THOUGH  Laughing Laughing

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2006, 02:01:39 AM »

DONT KNOW IF WE WILL GET FED, THOUGH 
   Hey Marilyn, we'll evenutally get fed, but never satiated !!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Kevin's gotta go, definitely-Poor Bo looked so thin.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2006, 03:46:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING.

AGRED JAYNE.  KEVIN HAS TO GO.  SO ANNOYING. 

AND APOLOGIES TO BO LOVERS---I DIDN'T LIKE HIS SONG OR HIM LAST NIGHT AND I WAS A BO SUPPORTER.  VERY DISAPPOINTING TO ME.

I AM RRRREEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYY SICK OF NO WORD FROM TC.  OMG.  WHEN, LADIES, WHEN.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2006, 03:51:24 AM »

Gwenn agreed, Bo not his best...I think he was sick..two reasons why, 1) his voice cracked or sounded hoarse in spots and 2) he sweated like a Banjee...I don't remember him ever dripping wet like he was last night....  I still love Bo!

WHEN???  soon..it'll be here before we know it....we'll be Claytrekking...must save money, must save money...MUST SELL HOUSE!!!

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2006, 04:21:18 AM »

YOU KNOW WHAT, JAYNE---ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS THE FIRST TIME CLAY RETURNED TO AI WAS SOLITAIRE NIGHT.  HE NEVER LOOKED OR SOUNDED BETTER.  HE WAS INCREDIBLE.  EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T A CLAY FAN, YOU HAD TO BE IMPRESSED.  HE WAS A VISION IN BLACK AND SOUNDED LIKE AN ANGEL.  BO DIDN'T DO A THING FOR ME LAST NIGHT.  SORRY. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mainer
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2006, 05:01:15 AM »

Greetings -- I also thought Bo was not at his best -- and thought it was too bad that those who've just started Idol this year missed out on what he can really do.  Had forgotten that I own his CD -- not my favortie song (or CD) -- but I am a huge Bo fan, and think he rocks -- usually!!!

Was sorry to see Gedeon go -- but not really surprised.  I think he's one of the top males, but his greatest potential -- in my mind -- is with that wonderful retro sound -- and I think he'd have to go more pop and varied to stay in, and am not sure it would be the best showcase for his talent.  Wierd -- almost like he's gone as far as he should in Idol -- but I sure hope someone in the biz, watching the show, grabs him.  I think Ayla was one of three divas (like Latoya, Jennifer, and Anastasia in AI3) competing with each other in people's minds -- I have no doubt that of these three Catherine will survive, as long as listeners don't assume she's a shoe-in and so don't bother to vote -- part of what happened with the other three, and with Constantine last year.  Thought Paris a little Dianna DaGarmo-ish -- song choice and delivery -- this week. 

But did you see Ace and Paris, after Gedeon was dropped???   Awwwww.  She was crying in the front, men's, row and Ace had his arm around her.  So sweet, really.  Is his brother a twin or just a fraternal bro?

Have a great day everyone.  Am afriad I haven't yet bothered to start voting -- sleep is more important to me, so I just trust to the cw.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2006, 05:37:10 AM »

BO DIDN'T DO A THING FOR ME LAST NIGHT.  SORRY. 
   me neither and no reason to be sorry....I still love him though...

Mainer...girls' battle is an interesting one...to Mandisa is the strongest vocally.

okay, I'm ready for Clay ...yooohooo, CLAAAAAAY!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2006, 05:47:20 AM »

Mandisa is vocally talented but I have a feeling that if she wins, her album would go along the lines of Fantasia's. I definitely would not buy it if that's true.

I'm hoping Chris wins. I do love Taylor and Bucky though.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2006, 06:27:01 AM »

Mandisa is vocally talented but I have a feeling that if she wins, her album would go along the lines of Fantasia's. I definitely would not buy it if that's true.

Personally I think Mandisa is SO much better than Fantasia and I don't think her album would be like hers (although I've not heard Fantasia's and don't plan on it!).  I like Chris too and have since the beginning.  I think part of the reason I like him is from the audition and seeing his wife and how much she wanted this for him. 
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2006, 06:29:15 AM »

I have a feeling Chris is going to win...

Fantasia in mho Puke  too much screaming....

back to work 

clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2006, 06:34:28 AM »

I think I'm enjoying them as an entertainment ensemble...That is it..And some are very entertaining..

BUT...

No one really stands out as CLAY did.. And  I believe CLAY will be the recognized TALENT in the years to come that sums up  and is represents the REALITY TV  TALENT  search experience..

Even more so than Kelly because he was like finding  a true diamond in the rough..

JMO..

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2006, 06:36:43 AM »

I agree that Mandisa's album could very well be along the same lines as Fantasia's (musically, maybe not lyrically), but I would definitely buy it! I could really listen to her voice - not Fantasia's. Puke

I Love Chris.

OMG.  WHEN, LADIES, WHEN.

QUITE soon?

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx