gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:33:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CRITICAL MASS 9 :: OUR MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 204538 times)
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2006, 10:40:37 PM »

I've been wondering, how many copies of the new CD are you all going to buy? Is anyone going to a CD release party? 

I will buy 4 for sure...one for the house, one for the car, one for my cousin (I always buy one for her), and one to put away for when I wear the first one out. 

I don't know too many Clay fans in my area.  I am not sure yet about release parties.  I will have to find out a little more about what is going on here in this area.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2006, 03:50:54 AM »

1)Okay, not sure who'd posted this before, but even though the sound is totally different, Ne Yo's "I'm so sick of Love Songs" ....which is number one on the radio right now!!!  The words are TOO CLOSE to "Back for More" and I hope that by May it'll die down and people will forget, but I sort of doubt it!!! 

Gosh I 'm happy to hear Clay's not in N.C. yet because to me that means he's working his little patooky off making that CD finalized and appearances finalized and tour plans finalized  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana 

2)Someone mentioned to me a Fox Reality Channel showing AI's behind the scenes and will be aired in May...anyone know about this?????  I don't get this channel....would love to see AI2 behind the scenes of course!!

Okay Dudley, why all the exes?  Did you get shy all of a sudden?

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2006, 04:13:35 AM »

As my grandma says, "To each his own said the old lady as she kissed the cow."  Smile
Was the old lady near-sighted? Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2006, 04:14:50 AM »

Good Morning, Pam & Jayne!  Looks like we're the only ones awake at this hour.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2006, 05:01:51 AM »

Good Morning, Pam & Jayne!  Looks like we're the only ones awake at this hour.
  Good morning to you Micki!  ....I'm even up a little late, even for a Saturday  Laughing

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2006, 05:23:53 AM »

There are some of us here who like to sleep in late every, single day!!

I never get up before 4 am.  Paranoid

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2006, 05:32:52 AM »

2)Someone mentioned to me a Fox Reality Channel showing AI's behind the scenes and will be aired in May...anyone know about this?????  I don't get this channel....would love to see AI2 behind the scenes of course!!

I posted the article about it in the AI forum under AI news. The news about it came out earlier this week.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2006, 05:34:17 AM »

As my grandma says, "To each his own said the old lady as she kissed the cow."  Smile

Good question!  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2006, 05:41:16 AM »

Good morning all you early birds,

I am off to Curves in a few minutes but first I need some help from those of you who are more computer savy than I am (and that would be just about everyone). 

When we got on this site and it was up and running I changed my avie because I liked the rose for Valentines Day and February.  Now I have been trying to change it and can't seem to do so.

What I did on the old site and for this first one on this site was to download a picture I had saved to "My Pictures".  I have tried to do that now and it doesn't work.  I get an error message saying it is too large or is not an avatar.  I have tried using pictures I had used on the old site and they do not work either.  I like to change my avie according to seasons, etc. so if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it I sure would appreciate it.

Have a great Saturday

Thanks and I'll see you all later.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2006, 05:42:24 AM »

DEEEANNA...So good to see you honey  Huggles  have missed you!

Meesa, thanks for the info...gosh I wish it were regular FOX station.

You have a great day too Barb~

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2006, 06:10:02 AM »

There are some of us here who like to sleep in late every, single day!!

I never get up before 4 am.  Paranoid
Ah, the life of luxury!

Good to see you, Deanna! Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2006, 06:11:56 AM »

Deanna, so good to see you again!  You're on my mind.  You've been missed! 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2006, 06:39:46 AM »

Hey Miss D... wave

Nice Day.. I'm up for hours too....

Went to see a touring troupe of 2nd City.. comedy.. last night..(From your neck of the woods, Thea!!)  It was a little disappointing.. Nothing moves me like a CLAY EXPERIENCE!!!   WHEN, CLAY???

I know... "SOON!!"   Smile

The problem with having all this time on our hands is that all these rumors  come up...

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2006, 07:15:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!  I AM A LAZY BUM AND DIDN'T GET OUT OF BED UNTIL 9:30.  I HAVE A COLD.  THAT IS MY EXCUSE AND I AM STICKING TO IT.

DEANNA------ Clapping wave Huggles Purple Banana

MARION--SORRY YOU DIDN'T LOVE THE SHOW.  I THOUGHT YOU WOULD.

MEESA--I HOPE I CAN GET THAT.  BUT, I HOPE I AM TOOOOOOO BBBBBUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYY WITH THE NEW CD TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.  I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I?

MAYBE THAT RADIO SONG IS PART OF THE HOLD UP ON THE CD?  MORE SPECULATION.  ALL OF IT IS WEARYING ME.  CLAY.......HURRY UP, SWEETIE. 

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2006, 08:22:05 AM »

Deanna, some nights I don't even go to bed until 4 am.   Laughing

No wonder I never get the worm. 

It is 73 degrees today in beautiful downtown Clayton, and the sun is enough to blind you.  I think I might venture out today.  I feel like a vampire during the week, never getting home until it's dark. 

I had to share this Mr P sent me.

MOREHEAD CITY — She had seen three centuries, outlived two of her children, but on Wednesday, Hazel Bissonette of Morehead City died at the ripe age of 109. She just celebrated her birthday on Dec. 2.

Services will be at noon Saturday, March 18, at John Henderson Funeral Home in Johnstown, Pa. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.

At her December birthday party "Miss Hazel," as she was affectionately known, shared some of the secrets to her long life.

"I’ve always tried to be happy, live a good life and I’ve always liked chocolate," said Miss Hazel.

Just sayin.

That no CD rumor is a crock.  People are running out of things to talk about.  I have a suggestion for them:  go outside and play!

It's GREAT to see you Deanna!

(Thank you Meesa!)
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2006, 09:24:12 AM »

Some cows are probably nicer than some men....maybe even better looking....no idea about the smell. Laughing

Did the cow kiss back?       What?     Yuck!
TaikenByClayton18
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2006, 09:59:45 AM »

I will be buying 2 copies of the new CD (one for my CD player and the other for my DVD player) cause I know if it's gonna be a Dual Disc that I'll be watching more than listening.  Laughing
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2006, 10:06:40 AM »

I THINK SOME COWS SMELL BETTER THAN SOME MEN, CAROL. Laughing

I PLAN ON A CD AND ONE DVD/CD.  CAR AND HHOUSE.

AND IT IS GORGEOUS HERE ALSO.  I AM WEARING SANDALS!!!!!!  70 DEGREES IN MARCH!!!!!!

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2006, 10:22:24 AM »

Gwenn hope you feel better soon...seems lots of colds going around

Hmmm....how many Duals...4-one for me, one for daughter and two to give away...GOTTA SPREAD THE CLAYLOVE DONTCHYA KNOW!!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2006, 10:25:57 AM »

Some cows are probably nicer than some men....maybe even better looking....no idea about the smell. Laughing

Did the cow kiss back?       What?     Yuck!

Hmmmm. I don't think the cow kissed back, but I'm not sure. It was not me that kissed the cow. I'm definitely not old either. Or is 25 old now? My nephews think it is.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx