gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:59:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 188
Total: 188

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CRITICAL MASS 9 :: OUR MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 204432 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: March 09, 2006, 09:28:40 AM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 9!  This thread is for critical analysis as well as general discussion of Clay's music, his career, the media, and other Clay related topics.  Or, mindless drivel, as long as it is mostly about Clay. 

Content is always appreciated!

Please feel free to bring a discussion and to express your opinion.  The idea is to share your thoughts and ideas in order to encourage converation. 

This doesn't mean that you must try to change everyone's mind if they don't happen to agree with you.  Be objective, consider that other people are different than you and have different opinions.  Respect that and each other.

All rules and guidelines apply. 

Topics in this thread should contain Clay content.  Feel free to share any news, articles, links to pictures or any other pertinent information.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.  

All previous threads are archived in the "Favorite Threads" forum.

Thanks and have fun!

Let's see, where did we leave off..... Clay has all kinds of fans - young, old, male, female, black, white, straight and gay.  There is the one thing that we all have in common though - love.the.voice! Clay's diverse fan base is one of the things that makes him special! 

*throws flower petals*

OK?  Go!

Purple Banana
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 10:01:32 AM »

Regarding the Fox show Clay mention..........The 15 minutes of fame "prediction" by the critics in 2003 just didn't pan out.  Smile

And, Hi Misha, if you're still around.  Congratualitions on finding a smooth path in your life.  Happy to hear you got over those hurdles.  Huggles

I've got to get back to the salt mine .  Cry! 

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 10:02:27 AM »

I WOULD LIKE TO START THIS WITH SOMETHING FROM AMY'S LATEST STORY.  I THINK IT IS WRITTEN SO BEAUTIFULLY AND EXPRESSED SO WELL.  IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS SPEAKING OR THE WHOLE STORY.  I

“Wait, please let me say this. Then…then I’ll finish…everything. There might be a better-trained voice out there or a more perfect one musically…but no one else can do to people what you do with your voice. I was looking around---when I could tear my eyes away from your face---and…” She kissed my lips so, so softly. “The people there were…in love with you, Clay. Men AND women. They…were lost and then they found themselves in your voice---They were saved by it, I swear it’s true. I had no idea…none. I didn’t know that your voice could do to strangers what you’ve done to me."

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 10:17:28 AM »

GWENN, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!

AND SO TRUE

SO WHERE CAN I FIND AMY'S LATEST STORY? I MISS HER!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 10:19:04 AM »

SHE MAINLY POSTS AT RHT BUT I THINK HER STORY IS ALSO ON CV.  I DID ASK HER PERMISSION BEFORE I POSTED IT HERE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 10:38:49 AM »

Gwenn, would you let her know that I think  that was beautiful and thank you Gwenn for sharing with us....it's so true....just fills me with warm fuzzies

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

cjrmax
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 12:19:57 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Warm and fuzzy is nice and all that, but listening to Clay makes me feel all sorts of other things!  This is the best description I have EVER read of Clay's voice and its effects. Its also from Amy's story "Good Buddies" and reprinted here with her permission!

And…your voice…dear God in heaven, you have the voice of…well, it’s either a devilish angel or an angelic devil. Either way, you made me want to pray and yell hallelujah and give you a blow job all at the same time!”

Now THAT"s how he makes me feel! 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »

THAT'S VERY TRUE, CHRISTIE, BUT I WASN'T QUITE SURE WHAT ELSE I COULD BRING OVER.  AMY IS VERY GOOD AT DESCRIBING ALL KINDS OF THINGS CLAY MAKES A GIRL FEEL.  JUST LOOK AT MY AVIE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Warm and fuzzy is nice and all that, but listening to Clay makes me feel all sorts of other things!
  Christie, I didn't say listening to Clay makes me feel warm and fuzzy , I said Amy's words did!

And…your voice…dear God in heaven, you have the voice of…well, it’s either a devilish angel or an angelic devil. Either way, you made me want to pray and yell hallelujah and give you a blow job all at the same time!”

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 12:46:23 PM »

SHE MAINLY POSTS AT RHT BUT I THINK HER STORY IS ALSO ON CV.  I DID ASK HER PERMISSION BEFORE I POSTED IT HERE.

GWENN

I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO HER.....WHY RHT AND NOT HERE ANYMORE?
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »

YOU WOULD HAVE TO ASK HER, LINDA.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
cjrmax
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 01:06:45 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Warm and fuzzy is nice and all that, but listening to Clay makes me feel all sorts of other things!
  Christie, I didn't say listening to Clay makes me feel warm and fuzzy , I said Amy's words did!

I know.  I just meant that since those words of Amy's were about the effects of Clay's voice and they left you all warm and fuzzy, that these other words Amy wrote, also describing the effect of Clay's voice left me feeling slightly, shall we say, different. 

I know what I mean.  Just wish I could make it so others knew what I mean!  Laughing

Doesn't matter.  Clay is hot.

By the way, Amy wanted me to tell everyone if you wanted to read her stories at CV or at EAYOR over at RHT and comment on them via PM she would welcome it.  She really is an amazing writer.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 01:15:21 PM »

shall we say, different. 
   and oooooo baby  Purple Banana  vive le difference!!!

Christie, does Amy write for a living?  I know I always enjoyed her descriptions when here..

cjrmax
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 01:16:55 PM »

shall we say, different. 
   and oooooo baby  Purple Banana  vive le difference!!!

Christie, does Amy write for a living?  I know I always enjoyed her descriptions when here..
No she doesn't write for a living but she definitely could.  I think it is something she would like to do.  Maybe one day she will.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 01:37:32 PM »

SHE IS REALLY GOOD, JAYNE.  THE STUFF LATELY IS BETTER THAN ANAAYTHING SHE EVER WROTE HERE.  IMO.

AND YES, CHRISTIE, CLAY IS HOT.   Thud! Thud!

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 01:41:10 PM »

Now THAT"s how he makes me feel!  

shocking

Um... yes, well...  Paranoid

Are we allowed to say that here? Laughing Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 01:44:07 PM »

Are we allowed to say that here

I HADE WONDERED THE SAME THING, SUNNY.   shocking shocking

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 03:06:12 PM »

Did I make the first page???
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 04:02:29 PM »

Did I make the first page???
Dang, we tried to hide!   Laughing  How are you Miss Lorrie?  It's been a funky day...

Anyone going to watch AI and Bo tonight?

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 04:09:43 PM »

I AM MWATCHING.  I DIDN'T KNOW BO WOULD BE ON.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx