gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:19:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scrubs (repeat)  (Read 3282 times)
ILClaymate
« on: March 03, 2006, 09:41:35 AM »

Posted by bottlecap at CV:

EEEEEE! According to the eonline.com television column, Clay's episode of Scrubs will be rerun on March 14th. It includes commentary from Sarah Chalke (the blonde doctor chick), so I'll bet she'll have good things to say about Clay.

The blurb:

Scrubs Love! How cool is this: Scrubs' castmembers are picking their favorite episodes to air over the next few weeks. Up first--this Tuesday on NBC--are Zach Braff's picks: "My Five Stages" (where the staff goes through the five stages of grief) and "My Last Chance" (with guest stars Molly Shannon and Heather Graham). The following week, Mar. 14, "My Life in Four Cameras" (the sitcom episode from last year) is going to air. Sarah Chalke is set to do commentary that night, possibly along with another castmember or two. This is definitely worth checking out if you missed these episodes--and even if you didn't!

Be sure to check your local listing for times.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

Another repeat!

4-27-07* Scrubs; Comedy Channel, "My Life in Four Cameras", Clay played Kenny, a sweet, nerdy cafeteria worker in danger of losing his job; Kenny competed in Sacred Heart's talent show and won; shot with four cameras instead of the usual one, this episode parodied sitcoms of the past that were filmed before live television audiences. (Repeat, originally aired 2-15-05)

TVGUIDE.COM
ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »

Repeat on WGN Wednesday!

Scrubs Wed, May 16
12:00 AM WGN 

TVGUIDE.COM
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »

Watch again!!

Show: Scrubs
Episode: "My Life In Four Cameras"
Network: (COM) Comedy Central
Date: Friday - February 22, 2008
Time: 7:30/6:30c PM
Duration: 0:30

about: Scrubs: "My Life In Four Cameras"
J.D.'s (Zach Braff) imagination is sparked by a patient, a sitcom writer, who is about to receive some very bad news. J.D. ponders how the lives of everyone at Sacred Heart, including his patient, would turn out if left in the hands of the writer. Elsewhere, Turk (Donald Faison) and Carla (Judy Reyes) are struggling to keep the romance in their relationship while Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and Dr. Kelso (Ken Jenkins) continue their one-upmanship over whose job is harder. Portions of this episode were shot in front of a live studio audience in the manner of a traditional sitcom. Clay Aiken guest stars as a talent show participant. Sarah Chalke also stars. (02/15/2005)
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx