gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:34:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 335
Total: 335

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 2  (Read 2244 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: March 02, 2006, 01:49:39 AM »

Overall, Fox said, Wednesday's XY-dominated show was the second-highest rated Wednesday Idol since 2004's XY-dominated finale featuring Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken.

Trump's "Apprentice" Not Fired Up
by Joal Ryan
Feb 28, 2006, 4:40 PM PT

Donald Trump can't blame this one on Martha Stewart. Although given their feud, maybe he'll try.

Despite numerous promotions during the Winter Olympics, which contrary to popular belief were watched by a great deal of people, the Trump-fronted Apprentice likely posted its least watched premiere ever, outplayed on its new night by CBS' comedies and Fox's 24 (snip)

Elsewhere in the ratings:
Will the next American Idol be a boy? Five percent more armchair judges checked out last week's male semifinal round (31.7 million) than the female semifinal round (30.2 million). Overall, Fox said, Wednesday's XY-dominated show was the second-highest rated Wednesday Idol since 2004's XY-dominated finale featuring Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken.
Last Thursday's Idol results episode (23.4 million) was watched by 125 percent more 18-to-49-year-olds, than the Olympics on NBC, Fox said. And by "said," of course, we mean "gloated."

EONLINE

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 01:55:45 AM »

Do you vote?
Posted Mar 1st 2006 9:17AM by Anna Johns

I'm curious about who out there actually participates in the vote. Or, do you just sit back to watch the performances and wait to see who gets booted? During the first season of American Idol, I was a passive viewer. I didn't vote once. Not even for Kelly Clarkson in the finale. During the second season, however, I voted for Clay Aiken like a mad woman. Season 3 didn't really turn my crank but I did vote regularly during Season 4 for both Carrie and Bo.
Read the rest:
TVSQUAD

Reader's comments:
4. I caught the end of Season 1 and voted for Kelly. Season 2 I really got into voting for Clay (although silly me -- I thought it was actually a legitimate system -- 1 vote per phone). Season 3 I voted for Jennifer Hudson until she got voted off. Haven't voted since. No one this season has inspired me enough to pick up the phone. There are some OK singers, but no "wow" factor from anyone.

6. I'll vote when I am inspired to vote...which has only been one season, for Clay Aiken when he sang Bridge Over Troubled Waters.

Otherwise nope I just watch...I'm also in the corner that feels that voting means nothing...the producers choose who is going home and who is going to win.

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 01:57:53 AM »

From the Clay Dream Believers:

THEN AND NOW PHOTOS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 01:59:38 AM »

Musikfest again places bet on an 'American Idol'
It books Carrie Underwood and classic rock acts for RiverPlace.
By Kathy Lauer-Williams
Of The Morning Call

For the third year in a row, Musikfest is looking to ''American Idol'' for a box office success at RiverPlace. The festival has booked the top-rated Fox reality show's country sweetheart, Carrie Underwood, as one of three main-stage acts this year.

Musikfest officials say they hope the 2005 ''American Idol'' winner will repeat the success of 2003 ''Idol'' runner-up Clay Aiken, who had brisk ticket sales for RiverPlace shows the past two years. Aiken holds the Musikfest record for fastest sellout of the 6,500-seat venue for his 2004 appearance.
MCALL

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 02:04:22 AM »

Hi M.B. and thanks for the news!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 02:19:57 AM »

Kevin Covais – “I Heard it Through the Grapevine”

Kevin tells us that the strangest part of all of this for him is that he is being perceived as a sex symbol (he is?), and is really enjoying the attention. We see a shot of the girls pinching his cheeks after his last performance, and it’s all warm and fuzzy. But I sense that he is beginning to believe all of this, and if that’s the case, then he will soon loose favor with fans. He’s no Clay Aiken, and cute can only go just so far.
REALITYNEWSONLINE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 02:21:37 AM »

Good Morning Buddy!!

Have a Tremendous Thursday everyone!!
Here ya go:

Clay "is" the "News"
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 04:08:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS.

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO WORK TODAY AND DEALING WITH ALL THE SNOW COMING OUR WAY BUT IF I WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER CLAY CONCERT LOOKS LIKE WORK IT IS.

HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ENJOY ANOTHER CLAYDAY.

HUGS
RAINEY
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 04:51:36 AM »

Good Morning!!!!!!

Actually arrived before 8 this morning but have to leave shortly to have a procedure done at the eye clinic.  Have heard from Heather, her temp is finally down but she is staying home again today.

Thanks for the news!!!!  LOVED the Before and After pics. 

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 05:27:12 AM »

Thanks for the news. I read it everyday.

It's snowing like crazy here. Stay safe everyone in the snow belt.
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 07:45:49 AM »

Claymaniac = those pictures from Claybear are unbelievable . I want to save every one. Please give here a big "Thank you' for posting them.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx