gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:32:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Week-End to Fight Breast Cancer-- See Page 3: THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!  (Read 20017 times)
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »

I wanted to bump this up in the hopes that more people see it to donate.

Its a cause that we should keep supporting- and Chrisie- you are wonderful for doing this!

Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

Thanks Marilyn, I soo appreciate that. If it wasn't for the Maniac people, I wouldn't be where I am right now.
All of your support is sooo incredible !!!

THANK YOU !!!!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Claytime
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2006, 08:37:52 AM »

I'm bumping this topic up... can't find the right emoticon so I'm getting some help from the cheerleaders!
Chrisie- the check is in the mail.  Looks like your well on your way to raising all the money you will need.  I Wish You Good Luck And Hope You Reach Your Goal!! Huggles

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2006, 06:36:51 PM »

Huggles Thanks soo much Claytime. If it wasn't for the love and suport I am getting here, I would be NO WHERE near my goal. I'll let you know when I get your check Purple Banana

I hope everyone who has donated knows how much I truly appreciate all of you  Big Hug!

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2006, 11:31:42 AM »

Gotta keep you bumped up Chrisie, you have worked so hard for this, congrats on all the money you've raised to date Clapping Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
klins
Claynewbie

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »

HI CHRISIE     I JUST READ ABOUT YOU TRYING TO RAISE MONEY FOR CANCER.  MY FAMILY HAS ALSO BEEN HIT PRETTY HARD BY THIS TERRIBLE DISEASE.  I WANT TO SEND YOU SOME MONEY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID WITH YOUR ADDRESS (OLD LADY CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING, HIDE THINGS, NEVER DO FIND THEM.)  DO YOU PREFER MONEY ORDER, OR CHECK?   LOVE YA  DONNA     SURE DO MISS CLAY!   I SENT YOU ANOTHER MESSAGE, BUT WHO KNOWS WHERE IT LANDED.  NOT GOOD AT THIS AT ALL!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2006, 06:59:02 PM »

lmao Klins, you are great !!! I did get your PM and I Pm'd you back. Thank you soo much Donna, I hope to see you this summer to give you a hug !!!! Huggles

Pamela,  Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy

Sharon, thanks for your constant  love and support.

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2006, 06:36:11 PM »

Donna, I got your donation  and I will put it on my page tomorrow after I go too the bank !!! Purple Banana

I hope our paths cross again this summer so I can give you a big hug of thanks klins !!!! Your continuous generousity is incredible !!!

THANK YOU !!!!

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2006, 06:29:23 AM »

CLAYTIME  

I got your check today and thank you so very much for the beautiful bracelet as well. I love it and will wear it proudly for sure !!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana

I'm going to add up up all the donation from THIS site today and let you know what it is. I 'm in shock of it all. I keep saying you all are great and you truly are !!!!

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2006, 05:36:10 AM »

Well, I couldn't have done this walk without the help of all of you wonderful, amazing, supportive people !!
 I was very hesitant to do this walk b/c of having to raise $2000, I thought I would NEVER be able to get it. Boy was I wrong. With the Claymaniacs at my side, you all helped me to to raise $810 !!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Just from you guys alone.
Saying THANK YOU doesn't seem to be enough b/c I am just soo happy to have been able to have the love,trust and support from this board. Some of you I know personally, some of you I have only talked to, and some of you I have never met or even talked to on the board and to have your support means the world to me.
I only have $90 more to raise to get my $2000 and I am selling the breast cancer ribbon magnets for the car and they are selling really well at the moment so I am confident that I can do it Purple Banana

When I tell people that I have received alot of money from my Clay friends, the kinda laugh and when I tell them how much, they say they all wished they had Clay friends. The Claynation rocks  Clapping

So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything !!! The donations, the words of encouragements, the Pm's, the love and support over-all. I'm in awe of all of you.

And you now what--I've received amounts from $10 up to $150 and it's not the amount that you gave, it is the fact that you wanted to help support such an important cause for woman. That is the whole point here, just wanting to help.

So, again, from the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU !!!!!

Love to all of you,

Sincerly,

Chrisie

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2006, 09:57:52 AM »

Chrisie my dear, wonderful friend and Clay travelling partner, I stand and applaud what you are doing, and you also ROCK girl!!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2006, 10:09:28 AM »

Thanks Sharon. I am really excited. I got my $2000  Purple Banana I got info that some money is in the mail, so a soon as I get it, my site will show the $200 mark  Purple Banana

But I too hope everyone is reading my THANK YOU b/c it truly b/c of everyone here I did it.

To think everyone wants to help on the heels of a new CD and tour I hope is amazing.

This site is amazing and I love it !!! Big Hug!

UNCONDITIONAL
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2006, 04:56:46 PM »

CHRISIE 

We should be thanking YOU!!   

Your spirit and determination made all of this happen.  Yes! 

So glad that the Claymaniacs came through once again!    Clapping

Chrisie - on that weekend, you will be representing each of us!! 

Hugs to you,  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2006, 07:45:44 PM »

Thank you Barbara !! Your words mean the world to me.  Huggles

Ann, I got your donation and it put me over the $2000 mark even more so I thank you soooo very very much.

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »

Yeah Chrisie!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

Linda and Sarah, Thank you so very much for your support. I will be thinking of your friends and loved ones as well on my walk !! Huggles

You guys are amazing. Clapping Clapping

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2006, 10:08:32 AM »

Linda, I just wanted to let you know that I got your check in the mail on Fri and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I will pout up your donation tomorrow on my site for you to see.

I just want everyone to know how much I truly appreciate your help. I have now received over $1000 from the Maniac family alone.  Purple Banana
For everyone to open the hearts and wallets on the heels of a maybe concert tour and new CD, I'm truly thankful b/c I know I'm saving all I can to do as many concerts a possible so I know that money is tight for everyone. But this is such an amazing cause and a journey I will never forget.

Thank you !!!

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2006, 07:42:55 AM »

Hey everyone wave Had to bump this up cause this weekend is Chrisie's walk!!!!  Chrisie, we are all so proud of you and you have touched our hearts with your absolute commitment to this wonderful cause Huggles  You raised more money than anyone on your team, and you should be very proud Clapping Clapping Clapping
Have the walk of your life my friend, we'll all be there in spirit with you

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2006, 08:48:47 AM »

I highlighted it for all to see.

Thank you Sharon  Huggles

Well she is right and beat me to it.

This week-end.......... I leave on Fri to do the Week-end to End Breast Cancer Walk here in Toronto. It is a 60KM walk over 2 days that benefit Princess Margret Hospital Foundation which is an international leader in the fight against cancer and the largest institute in Canada that is devoted to cancer treatment.

First of all. I was so hesitant in doing this walk b/c of the money raising factor. We had to raise $2000, and as you all know, it is ALOT of money to raise. BUT, as I have stated before, The CLAYMANIAC Family and I do mean FAMILY have helped and supported me like none other. You all have helped me raise over $1,100  Purple Banana and I can truly say it wouldn't have been possible to do this walk if it wasn't for all of you and your help Huggles People had been asking me how I raised alot of my money and I say my Clay Friends and they kinda look at me funny  bigsmile but then they all say " Wow, I wish  had Clay friends like that !" And I feel blessed that I do.

This walk is going to be an awesome , life changing adventure for me. Cancer has touched many people close to my heart. Many of you here have touched me with your stories, some about yourselves, some about friends and family, and I want you to all know that you will ALL be in my heart while I walk.

This will be one of the most rewarding things I have ever done and I am soo looking forward to the many tears I will be shedding b/c they will all be tears of joy when I cross the finish line for all of you. I can not express my love and thanks to each and everyone of you enough.

My love to you all.

With my sincere thanks,

Chrisie

UNCONDITIONAL
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2006, 08:53:09 AM »

Good Luck, Chrisie...Thanks for all the unborn daughters as well who your efforts will be helping...

WALK TALL...We are proud of you...

Marion

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2006, 09:24:10 AM »

Good Luck, Chrisie...Thanks for all the unborn daughters as well who your efforts will be helping...

WALK TALL...We are proud of you...

Marion

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx