gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:30:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Week-End to Fight Breast Cancer-- See Page 3: THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!  (Read 20015 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2006, 11:19:39 AM »

Bumping up for Chrisie . . .  $783 now! 
Chrisie, you definitely have some good friends, here and everywhere.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 07:38:32 PM »

Bumping up for Chrisie . . .  $783 now! 
Chrisie, you definitely have some good friends, here and everywhere.

Thanks Pamela !! Yes it is true, and that amount doesn't included yet those here that I know of who are mailing in there donation directly !!

Well, I think our Team name is going to be Bustin Loose. The name really doesn't mean anything, but it just shows the members -- friends etc... which again, means nothing b/c there are alot of us doing this walk and we are all going to be walking together which will be awesome. We decided to keep it fun and silly and not serious after all.

So we are going to do a car wash -- THANKS KRIS and one really big party and get prizes donated, which is not a problem, our group has a lot of connection ( hope they come through ) and we will have poker tables going with play money and have entry fees to play and a karoake mic hopefully and they have to play to sing. LOL and the winner gets a prize as well.
Last year, my friend put on a b-ball tournament  ( one day ) an put an add in the paper and got great responce when stated it was for the Breast Cancer Walk. So we will do that again as well.

So thaks again ladies for your help and prayers.
There are five in our team, so that means we need to raise 10,000 !!!!!!
Wish us luck !!!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 08:39:50 AM »

Just wanted to up date some of you who have donated by mail.

I have recieved most of them, but I knnow of a few that still on the way. So, when I get all of the ones that I know of, I will deposit them all at once and put your names on the site together   Purple Banana and this will put me over a $1000  Woohoo! so 1000 down and 1000 to go !!!!  hypnotic

I also recieved a donation last night of a $100 and  I had no idea who it was from. It turned out to be a friend of my aunts in the states whom I have never met and she just wanted to help. AMAZING !!! People are supriseing me constantly over all of this !!!

Big Hug!

UNCONDITIONAL
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 08:58:10 AM »

I dont know how I missed this before, bu I definitely want to make a donation-Pamela are you collecting for maniacs or do I just mail a check to Chrisie?

If its the latter, Chrisie can you please email me your address?

What a wonderful thing you ladies are doing! I have known a few women fighting this- and I want to help out any way I can!

Thank you, Chrisie

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »

No, THANK YOU MARILYN !!!!!  Big Hug! I sent you a PM with my info.

Again, the support of Claymaniacs is amazing !!!! Clapping Clapping Not Worthy Not Worthy

UNCONDITIONAL
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »

Chrisie,

I haven't been around much lately and I have just found your topic.  I would like to help as well....I just sent a contribution through the link to the site you provided on the first page.  You are so sweet to take on this challenge to help others.  Best of luck to you!  Huggles

Hugs,
Cindy

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 06:47:12 PM »

Thanks Cindy. your support means alot to me. Big Hug!

I thought I would put up a pic of my friend who I'll be walking with and for. For those of you who don't know me, I'm on the bottom on the left. This pic was taken at X-mas time.

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2006, 11:23:21 AM »

Chrisie, just donated online, let's keep on getting your total up!!!!! You are doing so well Clapping Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 12:18:10 PM »

Chrisie, just donated online, let's keep on getting your total up!!!!! You are doing so well Clapping Clapping Clapping

Hey you ,  Big Hug! Kiss! and a big thanks as well to you and Mary  Huggles Huggles

Your donataion put me over a $1000  Purple Banana Purple Banana Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 05:55:58 AM »

Wisconsin and Debi   Huggles

I got your donation in the mail and I  put them both up on my site together !!!

Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug!

UNCONDITIONAL
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 06:05:33 PM »

Posted my donation on the site Chrisie girl. Better late than never.
Now, go start walkin!!  Clapping Clapping Huggles

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2006, 06:41:21 PM »

Posted my donation on the site Chrisie girl. Better late than never.
Now, go start walkin!!  Clapping Clapping Huggles

Thanks to you Ms. Anita very much !!! And I have been walking since I was 16 months old !!!! lmao lmao ( sorry  Wink )

I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but you guys ROCK !!!!!!!
 Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy

Thea, I didn't get to chance to call the foundation today about your donation, but I will tomorrow. They did state though it takes a good 6-8 weeks for them to process checks sent to them. So it may be awhile until we see your WONDERFUL name up there with the rest of the Clay family !! Huggles

UNCONDITIONAL
Claytime
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »

wave Hi Chrisie!

I admire you for your dedication and commitment to this cause.  I don't know anyone close to me who is fighting this terrible disease but I know that someday it could happen to someone in my family or even myself.  I want to be able to support you and your friends on your walk to make a difference.  I can only afford to send you a small donation, but I want to contribute anyway I can!  I already have your address from the rtm list so I'll send you a check and a hope bracelet.  Good Luck raising the rest of the money, you're over half way there.   Cheer!  You Go Girlfriend!!!  Hugs to you!
Huggles
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 06:25:07 PM »

wave Claytime and thank you. And truly, it is not the amount you give, it is the thoughts that count here for sure and your support. Huggles So thanks for thinking of me and giving me your support . It really means alot.

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 06:27:14 PM »

Here is some pics of me and Moe from today. I thought I would lend her some of my hair.  Wink Laughing

And this is her with my youngest daughter Tori.

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2006, 02:18:26 PM »

Chrisie, those oictures are so wonderful Huggles Moe has the most beautiful smile, what a woman!! Huggles Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »

Yes she does Sharon and I will tell her you said that. She will really appreiate that.
Laura, thanks for yoor PM !! Huggles

Some good news here ~~ Moe has been a fitness instructor for over 19 years- it was he life. Of course with the cancer, she hasn't taught in over a year and half.  Well, this Sat. she is going to try and teach her first class  Purple Banana Purple Banana and I can't wait. It will be such a celebration when she walks into the gym to teach. No one knows she is coming back and it will be a real shocker for everyone to see her. She is an inspiration, a real hero in my book !! Cancer has nothing on her !!! Woohoo! Woohoo!

Thanks everyone !!

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 07:20:42 PM »

Purple Banana

Becky ( InAweOfClay ) I got your check today in the mail.
I pm'd you  Huggles But I will get to the bank tomorrow and put your donation on my page after I get to the bank.

My love to you and thanks for the note as well. Huggles

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2006, 08:01:11 AM »

Just an update

So far from the wonderful , supporting and giving Claymaniacs, I have received $ 345  Purple Banana and that still doesn't include some of the mail in's to the foundation that hasn't been calucalted yet on my page.

If I include that, it will be around $500   Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

YOU ALL ROCK !!!!!!

UNCONDITIONAL
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2006, 07:37:06 AM »

I wanted to bump this up in the hopes that more people see it to donate.

Its a cause that we should keep supporting- and Chrisie- you are wonderful for doing this!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx