gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK FEB 24  (Read 5258 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 08:45:29 AM »

Hey y'all!  I'm up to my knees in good news today -
thanks for bringing it Ms D!!!

Of course I have to bring the weird news - Laughing

Holly Brook is no diva. While Ashlee Simpson reportedly won’t let Evian touch her lips and only chews Dentyne Ice or Orbit gum, and Clay Aiken requires dimmable lamps, clean ice and only fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt, this 19-year-old singer/songwriter made no special requests on the set of her first video and admits it doesn’t take a lot to make her happy.

Oooh...clean ice. What a diva!  Smile

Teen People
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 09:14:13 AM »

In response to Pamela's Teen People article--

Clays request for "clean ice" is not ...strange in any way, I have discovered.

Since my hubby has been in contact with a large Country Artist to put on a benefit concert..I have a copy of the artist groups' Rider in our email. I scanned it and...

It says, amongst MANY things to have "60 lbs of clean, fresh ice" delivered and goes on to state exactly when and where it is to be placed.

So..I guess clean, fresh ice is a singers dream.

Lora
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2006, 09:30:36 AM »

Why would anyone want "dirty ice"?   Laughing

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2006, 09:56:06 AM »

Why would anyone want "dirty ice"?   
    ROFLMAO  I'm guessing unless you ask for clean ice, it's dirty    weeeird!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayangel53
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 04:59:57 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  YOU COULDN'T BE MORE RIGHT IF YOU TRIED!!!  THIS YEAR IS REALLY NOT GOING WELL...  AND THE BEST SINGER, OH WE KNOW WHO THAT IS!!!
YES I EVEN DID THAT, AFTER THE AMERICAN IDOL WAS OVER THE OTHER NIGHT, I PLAYED CLAYS BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER, AND OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!  THEY REALLY NEED TO GET THEIR EARS CHECKED IN A MAJOR WAY THIS YEAR!!!  CLAY IS AMAZING!!
NO LIKE HIM.... I WISH HE WOULD JUST WALK OUT THERE IN FRONT OF THOSE 3 AND SING HIS HEART OUT, LIKE HE ALWAYS HAS, AND KNOCK THEM OFF THEIR CHAIRS!!
NOW, WHO IS THE BEST SINGER SIMON????????????  OH YES I THINK THE NAME IS CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say this first: Elliot Yamin is definitely not the best male vocalist to come out of this competition.  I don't get it about this season... is the talent so lackluster that the judges feel the need to overrate the contestants (yes)?  Simon needs to go back and listen to Solitaire by Clay Aiken, and then say that with a straight face.  But anyways, Elliot does have a very good voice.  Still, some elements of his performance of If You Really Love Me by Stevie Wonder came across as slightly average.  I think its the fact that he lacks star power.
Read the rest:
POSTCHRONICLE
clayangel53
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 05:44:51 PM »

YOU ARE SO RIGHT.  I DID THE SAME THING.  PLAYED CLAYS MUSIC LOUD SO I COULD HEAR AN AMAZING VOICE AND THE BEST VOCAL TO COME OUT OF THE AMERICAN IDOL!!! SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ITS CLAY AIKEN!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx