gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:09:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 339
Total: 339

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK FEB 20  (Read 1945 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: February 20, 2006, 04:40:15 AM »

That may partially explain why a venue such as the Rosemont Theatre in Rosemont, Ill., draws acts that are more contemporary. It ranked at No. 35 on Pollstar and has seating for 4,400. That's not huge, but it's bigger than the Morris, and it's in a more populated area. In 2005, Ashlee Simpson, Kanye West and comedian Jon Stewart played the Rosemont Theatre.

By comparison, Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, Ind. (which ranked No. 25 and seats 3,400), had ZZ Top, Clay Aiken and Rick Springfield.

The Morris, at least, had Ja Rule and Pretty Ricky. Andres says he'd like more R & B acts, but he hasn't found a promoter interested in bringing them here.
SOUTHBENDTRIBUNE

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 04:42:00 AM »

The winner of the show will receive a recording contract with a major label and earn massive amounts of publicity. The show, in its fifth season, has launched such stars as Fantasia, Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson, who recently won two Grammy Awards.
JOURNALNOW

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 04:45:12 AM »

Olympics settling in as “Must Miss TV”By GREGORY HARDYNFL GuesspertTHE FOLKS AT NBC can spin the overall TV ratings any way they want, but the fact is “American Idol” crushed the Olympics head-to-head like a lead pipe to Nancy Kerrigan’s knee. Twice.
And once TV executives suspect that a supposed ratings juggernaut is vulnerable to competition, there’s only one way they’re going to react: Get ready for ratings gimmicks.
My first thought would be to fight “American Idol” fire with fire. Enlist U.S. snowboarder Kelly Clark to teach Kelly Clarkson some tricks on the halfpipe.
Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard will forever be linked as the Season 2 finalists: why not forever link them as a 2010 two-man luge team? And if you think William Hung showed untapped potential as a singer, wait until you see him suited up for men’s figure skating.
THESTATE

Clay "is" the "News"
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 05:11:47 AM »

DEANNA wave I LOVE HOW I CAN BE POSTING AT THE OCD OR READING OVER THERE AND GLANCE OVER TO THE RIGHT OF MY SCREEN AND CLICK ON THE NEWS NETWORK IF IT HAPPENS TO HAVE A RECENT POST!!!!! FOR ME, NO MORE HAVING TO LITERALLY OPEN THE CLAY DAILY THREAD AND SCROLL DOWN AND OPEN THE NEWS NETWORK!!! WAS THIS MICHAEL's OR PAMELA's OR your IDEA??? Clapping Clapping

HEY...WHY NOT HAVE THE OLYMPICS ON FOX NEXT SEASON??? HAVE A CERTAIN IDOL WHO HAS FANS CALLED CLAYMANIACS SING THE ANTHEM AND APPEAR IN COMMERCIAL BUMPERS...MAYBE THROW IN SOME OTHER IDOLS, TOO...WE'LL GET THE RATINGS UP THERE!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 05:29:11 AM »

Good morning M.B....sleeping in, no work today for you either???  thanks for the news

Hi Jer!

The show, in its fifth season, has launched such stars as Fantasia, Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson, who recently won two Grammy Awards.
  hmmmm wonder why the winner of Season two is missing....

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 06:20:07 AM »

GOOD MORNING ANN READERS & LURKERS  wave wave

DEANNA,  AS ALWAYS,THANKS FOR THE NEWS & ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE & TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 07:05:11 AM »

LOVE the new look!!!!

Great work!!!!!!

You are THE BEST!!!! wave

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 09:16:04 AM »

Thanks, Deanna, for always keeping us up to date on "his hotness"!  I like the new look, though it takes some getting used to.  Don't like the fact that our avatars are cut off  Cry!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 11:18:01 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ONE AND ALL.

I FOUND YOU GUYS.  YOU MAY RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE. 

DEANNA - THANKS FOR THE NEWS AS ALWAYS.  I KNOW I AM LATE BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.  HEY SINCE I COULDN'T BE HERE THIS MORNING CAN I INTEREST YOU IN A CUP OF COFFEE THIS AFTERNOON.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx