gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:48:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 399
Total: 399

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 11  (Read 192820 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1940 on: March 31, 2006, 11:47:43 AM »

I may have put my toes in, but the water was way too hot for my tastes!  shocking  Oh! Flame

THAT'S WHY THERE'S ICE AND COLD SHOWERS AND HOSES AT THE BLPT... Laughing

CAROLYN, WHAT DO YOU THINK ANN WILL SAY, WHEN SHE FINDS OUT YOU PEEK IN THE BLPT TODAY? Don't Know

*PHILLY GET THE TICKET MACHINE READY TO SELL TICKETS!* Popcorn!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1941 on: March 31, 2006, 11:52:39 AM »

How much are the tickets Philly??/ I'd like one please

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1942 on: March 31, 2006, 11:56:16 AM »

How much are the tickets Philly??/ I'd like one please

ONE HOT PIC OF CLAY..
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1943 on: March 31, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »

Well, since Ann led me by example, what can she say?  hmmmmmm?

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1944 on: March 31, 2006, 12:38:17 PM »

hey all...i only havae a few minutes but I wanted to say hello...I hope all is well with anyone...when I get back home someone needs to give me an update purty please...it's beautiful here but im ready to be getting home..Aisalynn has a upper resp infection. poor baby but she is a trooper..and dang she loves the pools and the ocean....not today thought the dr says no...LOL...well got to go...hugs to everyone....debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1945 on: March 31, 2006, 02:08:10 PM »

Philly will this pic do???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1946 on: March 31, 2006, 02:09:33 PM »

Debi!!!!!!!!!! wave wave thanks for checking in with us!!!  Boy that week went fast Paranoid Paranoid safe travels home, and we'll see you here soon

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1947 on: March 31, 2006, 02:16:18 PM »

Out for dinner with my girlfriends, and trust me, I'll be drinking wine, and will be  hypnotic Naughty looking for some laughs later, so I hope some of you will be here Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1948 on: March 31, 2006, 02:21:02 PM »

Philly here's another HOT PIC, I think I'd like to buy another ticket Smile

happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1949 on: March 31, 2006, 03:33:09 PM »

Good afternoon everyone. wave
Spikee is home and the surgery was a success.The Dr said her gall bladder was full of stones.and he found some lesions from a prior surgery so he removed those while he was in there.He also scoped her colon
and said it looks ok from the outside so maybe that problem can wait if the antibiotics clears up the
swelling.They had a rough time getting her to wake up from the anesthesia.it took two and a half hours
to get her awake enough to come home.
I just fixed her some chicken soup and she is enjoying it.(very hungry).
Thanks to everyone for their prayers they really helped.

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
claydevotee
« Reply #1950 on: March 31, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »

i am pretty prudish in my attitudes towards men that are not my husband.  I try to be, anyway.   

CAROLYN, I come to Claymaniacs every time with that very attitude.  But somehow all of my good intentions go down the drain as soon as I look at pictures like the ones you all have been posting today.....
 Paranoid Drool Twisted Twisted Flame

HAPPY HUBBY, thanks for the update on our SPIKEE!     Sounds like the surgery was a success.  So happy that she came out of the anesthesia OK!

Well, time to give my mother my full attention again..... Blah blah blah Blah blah blah eek!

Back later.

Love,
Thea
claydevotee
« Reply #1951 on: March 31, 2006, 03:44:48 PM »

SHARON, that one never fails to open the floodgates in the basement!   Note the gaping mouth, the long, lean torso......... Flame Flame 
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1952 on: March 31, 2006, 04:12:19 PM »

SHARON, that one never fails to open the floodgates in the basement!   Note the gaping mouth, the long, lean torso......... Flame Flame 

Don't Know Floodgates in the basement?  I don't understand.  What do you mean?  Are you having plumbing problems?  Does your  basement flood often?     Don't Know

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1953 on: March 31, 2006, 04:39:01 PM »

Don't Know Floodgates in the basement?  I don't understand.  What do you mean?  Are you having plumbing problems?  Does your  basement flood often?     Don't Know

Carolyn sweetie, It's a BLPT term. Paranoid

And Sharon...That's the ticket alright..enter at your own risk.. Twisted
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1954 on: March 31, 2006, 04:40:13 PM »

Happy - Thank you so much for the update on Spikee. I know that you are giving her extra TLC!!! Hopefully this will be the beginning of her healing process.  Huggles

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1955 on: March 31, 2006, 04:43:37 PM »

THANKS HAPPY HUBBY, GIVE PEGGY A HUG FROM ME.. Huggles
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1956 on: March 31, 2006, 04:50:05 PM »

Ladies - What's been going on at the RTM??? Turning into the BLPT, are we? Philly - Tsk. Tsk. (95%, hmmmm!))

Carolyn - I see that you've been having the best day ever.  Welcome to the dark side! You didn't seriously expect me to scold her after this drought, did you? (A girl's gotta have something. Wink)

Sharon - How was lunch? Did I miss it??? I will try to come back for the party later.

Carolyn - Mary or Sharon can tell you about basements. (oh, & Philly too.)
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1957 on: March 31, 2006, 05:00:14 PM »

Meesa - Thanks for asking about Kevin. An acting troupe came to his school today and picked one story from each grade to perform. They chose Kevin's story called the Cricket & the Butterfly. Wondering how the story goes: The cricket goes outside to play, even though his mother tells him to do his homework first. While he's playing with Butterfly, Butterfly tells him how much fun he is having and how glad he is that his homework is finished. Cricket goes home to finish his homework. He has to stay up late and is grumpy the next day. He gets a F minus, minus, minus .... on his work. He comes home and tells his Mom how sad he is and that he learned his lesson about homework coming first.

(Is that art imitating life????)

I am forever asking the kids if they have their homework done.  Laughing

I'm sure none of you would have ever guessed that, right? Paranoid

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1958 on: March 31, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »

wave

Just stopping in to let everyone know that I'm doing good.  The doctor said that my gall bladder was full of stones.  Glad it out now.  I haven't read any back pages, I am still very tired.  I had a hard time coming out of the anesthesia.  All I wanted to do was sleep.  They had to bring Dick in to keep talking to me and make me wake up. 

I will stop in tomorrow, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers.   Huggles
You all are in my thoughts and prayers too.   Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1959 on: March 31, 2006, 05:39:47 PM »

PEGGY !   So glad it's all over and you are on the road to recovery!!  Purple Banana

Ladies -  This is my first attempt at posting a picture that I just took with my new camera!   TA-DA ! !

Lexie is my 14 y.o. granddaughter and she helped me get my new camera up and running and attached it to the computer (or whatever)! Paranoid

MY GRAND-DAUGHTER, LEXIE !!!   Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx