gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:11:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 389
Total: 389

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 11  (Read 192817 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: February 18, 2006, 01:46:06 PM »

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

Have fun !!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 01:58:03 PM »

Wow, I'm the first one here in our new house ....... and I love to decorate !!!! Purple Banana

Let me introduce you all to my boyfriend !!!! Wink Paranoid Paranoid

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 02:04:32 PM »

Well, I haven't been here for a day or two and there are new things up there to play with. I see we can change the size of our writing and some other things I have to check out.

Lazy day today.  Clapping Had friends over last night for dinner and then we had a mini sleep over with the kids, put them to bed and watched a movie-- Memoirs of a Geisha. ~~ Good movie by the way.
Went to bed real late, got up at 7, went to the gym, now being lazy. Rented March of the Penguins to watch with the kids, another good movie and very interesting. So that has been my day. Aren't ya glad I told ya all this.

Going back to read the post in the old house. WOW, 11 homes we have had  Huggles Way to go ladies !!!
Hope you all are having a great day !!

wave

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 02:05:12 PM »

Just because ~~~~

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 02:05:48 PM »

Why not  ~~~ I love this guy !!! Purple Banana

UNCONDITIONAL
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 02:13:17 PM »

Hi Chrisie!  You beat me here.  I was over getting a pretty picture to help with the decorating.

Hope that everyone finds their way over here.

I got to see Debi today.  It was one of those nice surprises.  We went to a mom to mom sale and I finally found a swing for my house.  My one daughter is going to do some babysitting here for Kaylee a few days a week as my SIL is starting a new job on Tuesday.  We had a great time walking around looking at baby stuff.  I met Aisalynn today.  What a good girl she is.  What a cutie.   

As she said in our old home, I really don't think I will be able to come on Wednesday.  My tummy just isn't good enough to take the chance to get to far away from a bathroom, esepcially after I eat something.  I will be thinking of you all and being jealous!   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 02:30:23 PM »

Welcome to Our New Home Everybody!  The pictures make it special. 

Here is my contribution - which seems very meaningful right now! 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 02:47:15 PM »

Wow a new home. We sure have come a long way ladies.
My contribution to the decorating

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 03:37:45 PM »

We can't have a new home without this picture on the wall

claydevotee
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 03:39:16 PM »

And here's my contribution to the decorating.  Tickle those ivories, Clay!!! (And tickle me, too, if you'd like!  )
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 04:03:19 PM »

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! a new home already!!!! Well this has to be on page 1 !!!!!!!!  have we figured out who they are yet????????????? Laughing Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2006, 04:44:02 PM »

Sharon! shocking

chrisied - That second picture.  Thud!

gonna go wash the kitchen floor while watching the Olympics.

Barb - Gotta add that I'm sorry for some of them. That girl snowboarder! What were you thinking???? All that training. And Apollo - I really want him to get a gold. He was Kevin's favorite four years ago.

Freezing here! Not as cold as for Barb & Barbara.

Mary - Good plan!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »

Hi Ann  wave how the heck are ya??? I just had to run out and get Paul some cough medicine. Poor fellow is gonna die, he has a cough. Why are men such babies? He gets a little cough and he is miserable and can't move his butt off the couch ( not that he does when he isn"t sick) but I get sick and I still wash, cook, bake, clean and run out and get my own cough medicine and cough drops. Men jeesh

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 05:04:23 PM »

I just have to show you this picture from last night. We gave Maddie some spaghetti last night and she enjoyed the day lights outta it

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 05:37:14 PM »

hello everyone...a new home ....how exciting.... here is my contribution to the deco

Oh my gosh Mary....Maddie is so cute!!!!!!!  spagetti and babies always make you smile......

Peggy....it was nice to spend a little time together...thanks for the tape and you know what I had that dvd for you and didn't bring it....when I return the tape I'll get it to you....hugs

Ann did you get ahold of Anita......I am looking forward to seeing both of ya.....

Sharon..did you get all your work done???? wenesday...yeah!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Thea...do you like the new home...aint it great!!! 

Chrisie....thanks for the to die for pictures...we needed some of that....Chrisie...what are you doing to your thongs in that picture...not sure I ever noticed that before...little more of a wedgy????..hugs

Moonshoot...thanks so much for the new home...the other one was getting a little tight!

Barb...beautifull....that is all I  can say....how are ya....are you still freezing...it's cold here too...but hey the hot flashes help...LOL lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2006, 05:50:14 PM »

Mary, that picture of Maddie is so adorable!!!!  Just check out the face Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Clapping Clapping debi, you're right, babies and spaghetti just work together so well!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 06:02:50 PM »

God I love this picture Thud! Thud! the hair, the hands, the lips Thud! Thud!

Chrisie got me a mousepad made with this pic on it!!!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »

Let's try this on for size!!!!  ann, I think you'll like this one!!!

GAH and double GAH!!!!!!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2006, 06:07:46 PM »

Oh Sharon I like that one too...but I love comfy Clay....

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »

Ok...I have got to stop looking at these pictures.....Nah....looks to me like he is saying....I give up....ok Sharon.....what part of me do you not like??????

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx