gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:13:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 230
Total: 230

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL "24" THREAD "SPOILERS INSIDE"  (Read 54293 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: January 15, 2006, 07:32:33 PM »

HEY THERE,

IT'S PHILLYLUVSCLAY.. wave

DOES ANYONE WATCH 24?

I THOUGHT PERHAPS WE CAN START A THREAD ABOUT THE SHOW HERE...

SEASON 5...

WOW!! shocking

LOVE YA

PHILLY
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 08:13:29 AM »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

DOES THIS MEAN I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT WATCHES "24" THE SERIES ON FOX?  Paranoid
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »

Philly - I watch it to.  I can't wait until next week.  Sure is an edge of the seat show. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 06:11:55 PM »

Phillly...never fear.....many of the RTM watch 24....I have watched it for the last 2  seasons....ummm maybe three...anyways I just learned the other day that many of us watch it...

What do you think of this year so far???? I think it is gonna be really good....that Jack he just keeps coming back doesn't he....and hey...that is ok with me.. Smile

Spikee..... wave

Oh and I was wondering ...isn't Cloe 's character changes...she use to be kinda ditzy...not no more...she says what is on her mind and nobody steps on her...LOL..I like that change....remember meek oh Cloe?????
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 04:11:54 PM »

Philly....spikee....did you two watch 24 this week???? I was wondering what you think of this season so far...I think it's gonna be a good one....
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 08:50:25 PM »

WOW!! 24 WAS AMAZING TONIGHT.. shocking
Michael
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 11:22:58 PM »

OMG.............we have 24 fans here?  I LOVE THIS FRIGGAN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!  I think it is by far the most stylish show on TV.  Of course the Sapronos is a great show as well.  Another show I have really enjoyed is Boston Legal.  William Shatner is outstanding in it.

Michael
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 07:22:48 AM »

I never miss an episode of 24.  Wasn't last night great?  Go Aaron Pierce!  I knew he would have Jack's back.  Wouldn't you want Aaron to be your secret service guy?  I also loved that Mrs. Logan gave her husband the cold shoulder for the way he treated her.  What a wussy he is! 

I am so glad that his snakelike assistant was found out.  The eye thing had me squirmy for a second there.  REALLY glad that Jack didn't take out an eyeball. 

I don't think President Palmer is dead.  If you have seen any message boards, the unscarred palm is a huge deal.  President Palmer's hand was scarred from the virus he had.

I wish that Jack would stick with his new girlfriend and her son and dump Ms. Cold Fish.

Well, there are some of my opinions!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2006, 07:36:05 AM »

PRESIDENT LOGAN, SO REMINDS ME OF NIXON, AND GOOD FOR MRS. LOGAN,  LET'S SEE WHAT SHE DOES KNOW...

ANY GUESSES  WHAT MR. EVIL BEHIND THE SCENES ( GERAINT WYN DAVIES) IS GOING TO DO NOW THAT HIS ACCOMPLICE IS NOW UNDER JACK'S THUMB?

AND IF ANYONE WATCHES MEDUIM, THE RUSSIAN TERRORIST IS ALSO THE EVIL DOCTOR GHOST THAT TORMENTS ALLYSON DUBOIS..
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »

Another great episode although I did see the young girl shooting nasty man a mile away.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »

Another great episode although I did see the young girl shooting nasty man a mile away.

CAROL, I REALLY DIDN'T SEE IT COMING...

HOW ABOUT THAT SLAP MRS LOGAN GAVE THE PRESIDENT...HE SURE DESERVED IT.. Spank me!

AND I HAD A FEELING THAT THAT CRUM GUY WAS GOING TO TAKE HIS LIFE...
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 11:28:46 AM »

I have heard a lot of feedback that it seemed weird for him to take his life when he had left in handcuffs surrounded by security guards.  How did he get the opportunity to hang himself in a hallway?

CAROLYN

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 01:00:30 PM »

I have heard a lot of feedback that it seemed weird for him to take his life when he had left in handcuffs surrounded by security guards.  How did he get the opportunity to hang himself in a hallway?

CAROLYN

I GUESS, THEY HAD UNHANDCUFF HIM AT SOME POINT, BECAUSE HE HUNG HIMSELF WITH HIS BELT. OR ONE OF THE GUARD IS A TERRORIST AND HAD ORDERS TO KILL BY THE GUY BEHIND THE COMPUTER...
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 03:33:18 PM »

or Mike ordered it done when "The Prez" didn't agree with him.

That girl did a great job acting.
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 04:27:43 PM »

All in all, I love me some 24.  I love Sean Astin in his role as well.  Many of the characters have layers and you get the opportunity to see different aspects of their personalities.  (Audrey is not my favorite, however).

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 08:27:45 PM »

or Mike ordered it done when "The Prez" didn't agree with him.

That girl did a great job acting.

Is "that girl" the 15-yr. old shooter? I thought she did well also.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 08:35:28 PM »

what do you think about that little smirk from Eagar??? the guy behind the desk???? is he truouble too?????

and Carolyn...i love the change in cloe....she has kinda come out of her little shell....
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 07:15:34 AM »

what do you think about that little smirk from Eagar??? the guy behind the desk???? is he truouble too?????

and Carolyn...i love the change in cloe....she has kinda come out of her little shell....

YOU KNOW, I'M WONDERING ABOUT THAT TOO DEBI..

AND IN YOUR FACE CHLOE ROCKS!  Wink
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 09:12:25 AM »

I think Edgar was smirking because Spencer was gone.  I don't think the smirk had anything nefarious attached to it. In an EW recap, someone indicated that Edgar knew what made Chloe tick (yelling and being bossy to him?) so he felt like he had the upper hand over Spencer. 

(Sorry, I don't like Edgar for Chloe and not because Edgar is huge.  If he had a great personality, who would care?  But as he is portrayed, he is not #1 on my heartthrob list.  Spencer is much more attractive)

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

I think Edgar was smirking because Spencer was gone.  I don't think the smirk had anything nefarious attached to it. In an EW recap, someone indicated that Edgar knew what made Chloe tick (yelling and being bossy to him?) so he felt like he had the upper hand over Spencer. 

(Sorry, I don't like Edgar for Chloe and not because Edgar is huge.  If he had a great personality, who would care?  But as he is portrayed, he is not #1 on my heartthrob list.  Spencer is much more attractive)

YEAH, SPENCER IS A HOTTIE, BUT LOOK AT ALL THE HEARTACHE HE GAVE CHLOE..

I STILL THINK SPENCER IS A MOLE,  AND WITH EDGAR, HE'S WELL MEANING WITH GOOD INTENTIONS, BUT HE ANNOYS LIKE HECK...
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx