gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:21:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JAN 12  (Read 2253 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: January 12, 2006, 01:55:36 AM »

wave Have a Tremendous Thursday everyone!! wave

Here is a link to an update for a Charity Auction on ebay:  (This is for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids)

BROADWAYWORLD.COM

Clay has signed something for this. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 01:58:37 AM »

GREENSBORO — Every music fanatic has a favorite store. It becomes a place to hang out, soak up new sounds, hook up with friends and talk music with strangers. Hang around long enough and you end up striking a rapport with the people behind the counter, whose enthusiastic expertise you come to depend upon. (snip)

But unlike the crew in "High Fidelity," you won't be lampooned for buying a disc that some might deem unhip or in breach of good taste, even if it's by a Top 40 hack such as Ashlee Simpson or Clay Aiken. (The sarcasm is mine.)

GOTRIAD

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 01:59:44 AM »

From the Ideal Idol:

CLAY AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 02:04:27 AM »

Non-Clay:

Clarkson, McGraw Win People's Choice Music Awards
January 11, 2006, 11:00 AM ET

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.
Kelly Clarkson, Tim McGraw and Green Day were the top music winners at the 32nd People's Choice Awards, held last night (Jan. 10) at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium and broadcast on CBS. Clarkson won top female performer, while McGraw was named best male performer. Green Day took home best group.

In other music categories, U2 won for best tour and Jessica Simpson's cover of Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'," which she performed in the film "The Dukes of Hazzard,” won best song from a movie.

Fox’s "American Idol" won best reality show, competition, while country star Faith Hill earned an honor for “favorite hair” in a category sponsored by Nice 'N Easy.

"Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" was the big film winner, taking home favorite movie and favorite movie drama. Jennifer Garner ("Alias," "Elektra") won for female action star and female TV star, while Elen DeGeneres repeated her 2005 wins for favorite daytime talk show host and funny female star.

People's Choice winners were selected by fan Internet voting.

BILLBOARD

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 02:07:27 AM »

Dear Action,

I fell asleep the other day on my way home from work and ran off the road. There was no damage to my car and luckily I didn’t run into anybody. I don’t understand what happened. One minute I’m singing along to Clay Aiken, the next, I’m on the side of the road. What should I do to stay awake?

-George J.

I’m not saying you should try this, but I heard that crystal meth will keep you awake for days at a time. I don’t recommend it. Maybe you should switch to Bo Bice.
CHATTANOOGAPULSE

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 02:08:15 AM »

Top of the morn' M.B....have a fab day!

OMGoodness that is mean about the meth and Bo

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 02:09:56 AM »

From a review of Bo Bice's CD:

But even in safe mode, Bice is in fine voice throughout. He's a genuinely strong singer (I'd take Bice over Kroeger, or that clown from Creed, any day of the week) who's not afraid to let a Jesus Christ Superstar moment happen. Too bad The Real Thing is lacking the elements that made him so much fun to watch on Idol – no funk, no Black Crowes-ish blues, no Southern-fried anything, and just a smidge of gospel in "Valley of Angels" (one of two songs cowritten by Bice). A live album, or at least a track or two recorded with a real band, would have left more of an impression than the sum total of The Real Thing's mushy parts. Still, it's a decent enough effort from Idol's second-favorite runner-up. Honestly, no shame here. And chances are it won't make your ears bleed like that Clay Aiken album did. (Cheryl Eddy)

SFBG

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 02:17:14 AM »

Good Morning Buddy!!!

Sometimes I just shake my head when I see some of the Clay mentions. Then, I think---"he is such a huge star that these people just can't help but use his name" Wink Wink

Have a great day!!

Cookie Cookie

Clay "is" the "News"
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 04:06:19 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA, JAYNE AND MY OTHER BUDDIES HERE.

HEY EVEN A BAD MENTION OF CLAY SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.  THEY JUST CAN'T HELP MENTIONING HIS NAME FOR SOMETHING.  HEY I CAN'T HELP IT IF THEY JUST DON'T GET IT.  IT SURE IS THEIR LOSS.

HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE CLAY UP FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS BECAUSE HE SO DESERVES IT.  I WILL WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TODAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVER.

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 06:49:58 AM »

GOOD GRIEF- WHY ARE THEY SO DANG MEAN??

YEAH- THE ALBUM ONLY WENT TRIPLE PLATINUM- MUST HAVE BEEN A REAL LOSER!

GOOD MORNING ALL! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mainer
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 06:56:32 AM »

and what do you wanna bet that Clay gets, and has gotten, more "mentions" (good, bad and indifferent) in the press and on TV than any other Idol contestant, judge, or producer...?!!  ("No publicity is bad publicity" -- not entirely true, I suppose -- but Clay is on his way to becoming a household word, and probably has better name recognition than all the others -- even Simon.)

I think Clay has put himself out so very far, and has given so much of himself to his fans and his audiences, that he needs and deserves a deep chill.  Just having demanding fans in need of the next cd or another blog or appearance must be draining.  I think everyone should lay low and let him recharge for the next brilliant manifestation of Clay talent.  Every "high creative" needs to return to themselves and re-center, so as to nurture their creativity and not burn out.  Celebrities need to keep track of who they are apart from their public personae.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 07:46:06 AM »

Good Morning Buddy!!!

Sometimes I just shake my head when I see some of the Clay mentions. Then, I think---"he is such a huge star that these people just can't help but use his name" Wink Wink

Have a great day!!

Cookie Cookie

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

That is a great way to look at it !!!! Wink

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 02:28:25 PM »

Deaana, thanks for the news---oh well, some people just don't get Our Clay & would prefer to belittle him--I say there loss.

Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »

Clay's horoscope for today.

Thursday, January 12:

While everyone's lolling around in the winter doldrums, you're pursuing your goals with fierce determination. Distractions have no place in your life as you focus on the desired outcome. Success is all but assured.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx