gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:47:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: What is your favorite Clay look???  For your viewing pleasure, see the pictures below.  Since I couldn't stop at 5 choices, you are allowed to vote for 2.  (Voting closed: January 15, 2006, 09:10:50 PM)
White Suit Clay - 6 (6.3%)
Dark Suit Clay - 18 (18.9%)
Jeans and Shirt-out Clay - 17 (17.9%)
Casual Clay - 6 (6.3%)
Jersey Clay - 5 (5.3%)
50s Clay - 15 (15.8%)
Turtleneck Clay - 13 (13.7%)
Glasses Clay - 15 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: POLL : What is YOUR favorite Clay look???  (Read 11233 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: January 08, 2006, 09:05:54 PM »

We ALL have our favorite Clay look, and I could have listed so many more voting options, but I stopped at 8.   Laughing  Can't wait to hear YOUR fav!!!  Remember, you can vote for 2!!!  To help you along, see the following exhibits:

White Suit Clay:

Dark Suit Clay:

Jeans and Shirt-out Clay:

Casual Clay:

Jersey Clay:

50's Clay:

Turtleneck Clay:

Glasses Clay:

Have fun!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 10:03:57 PM »

ITS A HARD CHOICE, CAUSE HE LOOKS GREAT IN ALL OF THOSE LOOKS. I CHOSE 50'S CLAY AND TURTLENECK CLAY- THE LATTER DUE TO HIS LOOK ON AI3 AND AT THE BIG E IN CONNECTICUT.
BUT I ALSO LIKE DARK SUITE CLAY (ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 2 JNT'S WHERE HE WAS NOT A "WHITE CLAD" ANGEL

ITS DIFFICULT BECAUSE ALL THE LOOKS APPEAL TO ME!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 10:15:48 PM »

Wow, what a toughie, Woodster!  Well, after MUCH review Laughing I finally went with the shirt out/jeans and jersey Clay's.  I LURVE the man in jeans, what can I say????    I wanted to pick glasses Clay too but I only had 2 choices!

Good poll!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 10:18:54 PM »

Impossible choices - but I chose blue jeans/shirt out Clay and Turtleneck Clay (that one just because of the "Solitaire" performance when he visited AI3 - that kills me every time!)

I forgot to ask - Can I have one of each?  Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 04:31:42 AM »

Although I posted this poll last night, I didn't vote til this am.  I had to sleep on it, because like the rest of you, I kinda like all the choices... Wink

But, I went with Jersey Clay (see that one Dudley???) and Turtleneck Clay.

Clandy - How did I KNOW you would pick jeans/shirt-out Clay???  Don't Know  I LOVE the jeans, too.  And I would've given you 8 votes, but then it wouldn't be a poll.   lmao

Muffy and Frankie - The AI3 performance does me in every time, too.   Thud!  That's why I had to go with the turtleneck!!! *sigh*
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 05:55:19 AM »

I chose Jeans/Shirt-out Clay and Casual Clay! The jeans choice was because the man sure does wear jeans nicely and casual Clay because it's what he seems most comfortable wearing. Nothing's cuter than Clay in pajama bottoms!  Smile I'd wear casual clothes all the time if I could as well!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 09:02:39 AM »

I've always been partial to the shirt out with tie and jeans or regular slacks look.Smile

And I have to choose the glasses;  just love that "professor" look!! Thud!

AND WHAT ABOUT GLASSES, JEANS, AND THE LONG COAT!! Wink

There are more "glasses" photos in this thread started by Amanda in the Photo Album.  It has not had any activity for almost a year, so maybe some of you have some new 'glasses Clay" photos to add to it.

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums/index.php/topic,7050.0.html

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 10:09:22 AM »

How to choose Woody????!!!!
But for me it's dark suit Clay...I love him in a suit!!! Drool and 50's Clay for obvious reasons

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 10:16:27 AM »

LOL, as much as I love all of the other looks I voted for glasses Clay. There's just something about Clay in glasses that makes me  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! course there's just something about Clay that makes me  Thud!.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 10:28:35 AM »

Well now this was kinda hard!!

But I voted for Casual Clay!! I dont what it is but everything I see him in just some confee cloths I melt. He just looks so hot! I love it!  Thud!

I also voted for glasses. Cut he just looks sooooooooooooooo cute in them classes!!

But he looks very good in jeans to. O and white suit and cant forget about that black suit. Or that turtle neck. Or him in those jerseys!! O and that 50s out fit!!  Thud!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »

So it was a toss up betwee Jeans and Casual. I took casual...its so REAL and that is very very attractive.

Then the glasses b/c ugh....WONDERFUL. Thud! Super Happy!!!
TaikenByClayton18
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 11:24:17 AM »

I had such a difficult time making up my mind since I love all of those looks on Clay, but I decided on 50's Clay cause I love a man in leather  (also the JBT is my favorite tour) and glasses Clay cause there is just something about him when he wears glasses that makes me  Thud!!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 12:58:51 PM »

GREAT POLL AS YOU GUYS KNOW I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PARTIAL TO MY HONEY IN THE WHITE SUIT.  JUST DEVINE AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE AN ANGEL NEXT TO HIM.  BUT IN MY DREAMS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE HIM IN THE 50'S LOOK WHERE HE IS EVER SO HOT Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame Flame AND HE CAN MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

HUGS
RAINEY
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 01:21:46 PM »

It wasn't difficult for me. I LOVE the glasses; they are my favorite thing. And the turtleneck because I love turtlenecks. I just wish he would wear more of them.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 02:02:19 PM »

I just talked to Shirl/ClayObsessed, who is having major computer problems and who has not been able to get online for weeks. (She said to tell all of you that she has not left - just having problems). I told her about this poll, and although I can't vote for her, She wanted to put in a good word for FRECKLES - even though that is not one of the choices (I know Jayne will agree), and Black Suit Clay.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

I chose a turtleneck and glasses. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 03:45:59 PM »

So glad we could vote for 2! I chose Dark Suit Clay and Glasses Clay.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 04:09:01 PM »

Woody this is a tough one, but when he came out with that black suit Thud!  And that Cranberry jacket from the big E Thud!  And Mrs C the 50's  look with the leather jacket and those pants Thud!
Butt I cant forget those jeans especially in Gilford with you better not take a picture of my butt when he bent over   Yeah right Clay to bad it was on the other side when you did that, I never would have taken your picture Laughing

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 04:14:53 PM »

The jeans shot from Gilford

THe famous Cranberry jacket Thud!

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy