gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:54:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 448
Total: 448

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JNT Love Thread  (Read 11764 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: January 06, 2006, 02:57:08 PM »

Let's start with William Joseph.  He's an accomplished musician and composer. And yes, he's funny too. And cute. And married! So, step back!  Laughing  Seriously, he did an excellent job opening and in the band.  I loved "Homeward Bound" and "Within" especially.

His tour journal - OK, it's brief.  You may have already seen it. But if not, you can read it by going to William Joseph.com and clicking on "Journal."  Here's how it starts...

November 1, 2005
I am finally back on tour. Yeah!!!! I will be touring across the country for the next two months performing, not only as part of Clay Aiken's band, but also as his featured opening act. This means that I am traveling in a luxury tour bus instead of driving in a 15 seat passenger van.

Clay played a good trick on William during his opening act during the final Clearwater show, playing "Invisible" into his earpiece, and talking to him. Among other things...

I know lots of you got to meet William Joseph and may even have photographs and stories you might want to share.  Post them here.

I wish him tons of success in the future!

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »

Cry!  no William for me....Hard Rock's time limit   

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 04:38:47 PM »

PAMELA - WHAT A HUNK AND YES HE IS TAKEN BUT HEY A WOMAN CAN FLIRT CAN'T SHE.  I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE TAKEN PICS WITH WILLIAM TWICE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THEM BUT MAYBE TAMMY WILL.  HE IS SUCH A NICE GUY AND A GENTLEMAN AS WELL.  HECK EVEN HIS BODYGUARD WASN'T BAD EITHER. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! I KIND OF TOOK A LIKING TO HIM AS WELL.  YEA I KNOW I AM FICKLE BUT MY HEART REMAINS STRONG FOR MY CLAY. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 06:48:52 PM »

William is SO talented and such a super nice guy!    I had the chance to meet him first in Raleigh where Mackenzie and I had our picture taken with him and I also had the chance to catch back up with him in Clearwater at the final show. 

I can't tell you how impressed I was by him at the final show.  He not only rolled with the punches that Clay was throwing him, but he showed his expertise and his ability to have a great time!  He was truly a joy to watch that night! Yes!

Oh, I have to agree with y'all, he's not too bad on the eyes either!  Wink

I wish him the best of everything in the future.  I really hope we get the chance to enjoy more of his wonderful musicianship on one of Clay's upcoming tours!

Oh, he's also got a great personal assistant in Maka.  Another really nice guy!     I have a picture of him too, so here you go!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ILClaymate
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 07:48:51 PM »

Great photos, Heater

I didn't get the opportunity to meet William but he seems like a very nice guy and he is very talented!   Heater was kind enough to have William sign a CD for me and I should be getting it in a couple days.  I'm looking forward to listening to it!

Here are photos Mr. Clandy took of William.

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 05:26:03 AM »

William Joseph is a very talented pianist and I enjoyed him immensely at all of the  three concerts I went to.  We  saw him at the end of each concert and had pictures taken of ourselves with him a few times.  He is very friendly, kind, warm and gracious.  I will be purchasing his newer CD when it comes out.   Like Heather said his bodyguard Maka was  friendly and quite the comedian.  He also took a liking to our Lorraine.  Laughing  Here are  just a few of the pictures we took with him.

Lorraine and Maka

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 05:27:00 AM »

Heather and Clandypants

Love all your pictures!  Clapping

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 05:28:55 AM »

TAMMYKINS - THANKS FOR POSTING OUR PICTURES OF US WITH WILLIAM.  WHAT WONDERFUL MEMORIES.  YEA I KNOW I TOOK A LIKING TO THAT BODYGUARD AS WELL.  HE WAS JUST A SWEETIE AS WELL.

HUGS
RAINEY
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 08:02:40 AM »

William Joseph is incredibly talented! And he is a genuinely nice guy. All my friends that saw him were very impressed. My 17 year old niece liked him as well. She said that he reminded her of what her brother could have been if he had stayed with music. After the Raleigh concert I immediately went to the lobby and bought 2 of his CD's, one for me and one for a co-worker. Then, thankfully we were able to wait and have them signed by William.

Here is my friend Gel and me with William:

I have really enjoyed listening to his CD and my favorite at the moment is "Butterflies and Hurricanes". I will definitely purchase his next album.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »

I'll share in the WJ love. We had the most hilarious experience with him in Council Bluffs (me, Audra, Lauren, Sarah and our friend Jen). Luckily he wasn't too embarrassed and Maka was so much fun to joke around with!  lmao

Here are a few of my WJ pics from my two concerts :

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 06:19:49 PM »

Woohooo a William tread!  Purple Banana I love it!!  I love William!! Theres so much stuff I could say that happened between him, me and my friend but ya'll probably dont wonna hear so I wont post that. But here is one of the 2 pics I had taken with him. This is in Clearwater on the 30th.

Btw if you have myspace go add him. He just made one!!  http://www.myspace.com/williamjoseph

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 08:23:57 AM »

Does anyone else have pics of William? Cuz I would love to see them!! :) I heart him!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 10:31:54 AM »

Please do continue to post your pics of William Joseph, and let's share some pics of Brianne as well. 

Her website, which includes a slide show from the JNT is BrianneHinman.com and her MySpace page can be seen here!

Clay called Brianne the one who kept everyone's morale up, and I can see why - she always has a big smile.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 11:25:31 AM »

JOHN DOESNT LOOK TOO HAPPY- MAYBE HE FORGOT HIS MOVES! Laughing

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 05:10:54 PM »

PAM (LITTLEBLIZZARD) AND WJ

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2006, 05:11:13 PM »

JO(SASHA) AND WJ

claydevotee
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2006, 08:00:32 PM »

I met William Joseph outside the Chicago Theatre after the November 22nd concert.  I went up to him and just told him that as a "lowly piano teacher", I was totally in awe of him and his talent.  He very humbly responded, "Well, then you must have heard all of the mistakes I made".  I then asked him where he had studied piano, and he proceeded to praise the Russian-born teacher who has been his mentor for the past 8 years. 

I was so impressed by his dignified, yet warm demeanor and his stunning good lucks,  of course!  And I've just found out that he is a member of my church (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and actually served a 2-year "mission" for the church in his late teens.  What a good example of a young man who has his head on straight and knows where he is going in life!!!!  I absolutely adore him, and am totally enjoying his CD "Within". 
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx