gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:21:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 351
Total: 351

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS....HELLO! PART LXXVI (RATED R)  (Read 127965 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2000 on: January 26, 2006, 07:41:02 AM »

IT'S NUMBER 12 now!

Also, it's up 6575% today!

THIS IS GREAT NEWS.. Purple Banana
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #2001 on: January 26, 2006, 07:53:17 AM »

In shitty news - the radio station that aired that story has it on their website (with our beloved giraffe picture, nonetheless) with a click thru to a music website that has the story.  Contact Music is the website I think.  Damn.
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #2002 on: January 26, 2006, 07:55:00 AM »

In shitty news - the radio station that aired that story has it on their website (with our beloved giraffe picture, nonetheless) with a click thru to a music website that has the story.  Contact Music is the website I think.  Damn.

Screw them, they're trash mongers. 

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2003 on: January 26, 2006, 07:56:09 AM »

ALSO IN THE SHITTY NEWS CATERGORY,  REGIS AND KELLY ARE RERUNING THE "HALLOWEEN" PROGRAM WHERE KELLY DRESS UP AS CLAY, TOMORROW...
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2004 on: January 26, 2006, 07:57:09 AM »

*insert mooning emoticon* Losers!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #2005 on: January 26, 2006, 08:04:02 AM »

Shaikey - what do you really think?  ROFLMAO  I love it!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2006 on: January 26, 2006, 08:06:19 AM »

From Hope4Clay at CV :

I told my son (27), who supports my fanship but is not an actual fan because he is really into Hard Rock, about the article in Enquirer.  He laughed it off and said "Mom NOTHING is believed in the Enquirer."  He then informed me that his father (my ex) had one time written a story about a fight he had with Big Foot...  ... and that he was paid $800 for the story when published in that dumb mag.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2007 on: January 26, 2006, 08:23:13 AM »

OVER AT THE CLAYBOARD, THERE IS A THREAD TO BOYCOTT  REGIS AND KELLY...

I NEVER REALLY LIKED REGIS OR KELLY.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2008 on: January 26, 2006, 08:25:16 AM »

Just found out in part of TX they pre-empted it for the President's speech.  ROFLMAO

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2009 on: January 26, 2006, 08:27:33 AM »

From dancermom2 at CV :

Hee...MSNBC has a story on Idol and the antics last night...one Clay mention:

Others were the usual group of delusionals. Matthew "Wolfie" Paulson said he sang a little bit like Clay Aiken, which would only be true if Aiken were filmed singing underwater trying to escape from Alcatraz. 

MSNBC

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2010 on: January 26, 2006, 08:29:13 AM »

Just found out in part of TX they pre-empted it for the President's speech.  ROFLMAO

KARMA!  Laughing
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2011 on: January 26, 2006, 08:30:53 AM »

MOAM #9 ON AMAZON!!!!!!!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2012 on: January 26, 2006, 08:36:34 AM »

MOAM #9 ON AMAZON!!!!!!!!

THAT'S AMAZING..
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2013 on: January 26, 2006, 08:40:53 AM »

Hello all!!! wave wave Mah Philly girl, I seem to recall that you have some tests today, know I'm thinking about you and want to hear that all is well Huggles Huggles Sending lots of love and positive vibes from the Mafia!!!!  We loves ya Kiss!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #2014 on: January 26, 2006, 08:45:37 AM »

Well it as if I need to cry some more, I received this email from Lauren's roommate Courtney, who received it from her boss.  I don't know her boss and her boss doesn't know our family - that whole deal.  This is another example of SMALL WORLD.

From Courtney:
Hey guys!  Look at what my manager got in her email yesterday!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:55 PM
To:  Courtney E; Hatty, Lauren E
Subject: FW: Girl Scout Cookies for US Soldiers in Iraq- Please read- its personal

One of my best friends, Karen Leonard, was the restaurant manager at Rbt. E Lee.  I got this from her today....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Girl Scout Cookies for US Soldiers in Iraq- Please read- its personal

It is Girl Scout Cookie season again, and for those of you who have been bombarded by little Girl scouts in your neighbor hoods, I apologize but it is the only way they can make money for their troops. Mollie Troop has come up with a plan this year to make the cookie sales a more charitable idea for everyone, and I am writing you all to ask if you would like to help.
We have decided to adopt a Military unit serving in Iraq, and the girls are writing them letters and selling cookies to send them. I was able to suggest a unit I knew of from a town near me, which happens to include a dear friend of mine, Rob Hatty. Rob is a young man who worked at the Robert E. Lee with me, and is in the Reserves. His unit was activated last summer, and they went to Iraq in November. This will be a surprise to him as well as his unit, so if you know Rob..... SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The girls are asking people to buy cookies on behalf of the unit, and we will include letters, and a disposable camera so they can send us pictures of themselves enjoying the cookies.
What I need is for people to donate money towards the cost of the cookies, and we will get them sent over in March when cookies come in. Mollie needs to turn in her order by February 6th, so I need to get things done before then. If you would like to help, or could maybe ask coworkers, etc., to donate money, we will do the rest.
Cookies are $3 a box, and if you could send me the money before the 5th, It would make it easiest to know what we can afford to order. You can make checks payable to me so I can get them cashed faster, or you can make it out to GSCGSL (Girl Scout Council, Greater St. Louis) but those checks will not be processed until March when we turn everything in to Council. We will make our selections to send what we think the soldiers will enjoy most.
My Address is:

I appreciate anyone who can help, the girls are excited about this and I know the soldiers will be grateful!
Carol

I think most of you here know that this is my brother.  Talk about a teary mess = me. The kindness of strangers (and little girls).
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2015 on: January 26, 2006, 08:51:19 AM »

Audra Huggles Please tell us what Rob says when his unit gets the cookies. I know it means so much.

*goes to grab more kleenex*

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2016 on: January 26, 2006, 08:51:44 AM »

Well it as if I need to cry some more, I received this email from Lauren's roommate Courtney, who received it from her boss.  I don't know her boss and her boss doesn't know our family - that whole deal.  This is another example of SMALL WORLD.

From Courtney:
Hey guys!  Look at what my manager got in her email yesterday!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:55 PM
To:  Courtney E; Hatty, Lauren E
Subject: FW: Girl Scout Cookies for US Soldiers in Iraq- Please read- its personal

One of my best friends, Karen Leonard, was the restaurant manager at Rbt. E Lee.  I got this from her today....

Subject: Girl Scout Cookies for US Soldiers in Iraq- Please read- its personal

It is Girl Scout Cookie season again, and for those of you who have been bombarded by little Girl scouts in your neighbor hoods, I apologize but it is the only way they can make money for their troops. Mollie Troop has come up with a plan this year to make the cookie sales a more charitable idea for everyone, and I am writing you all to ask if you would like to help.
We have decided to adopt a Military unit serving in Iraq, and the girls are writing them letters and selling cookies to send them. I was able to suggest a unit I knew of from a town near me, which happens to include a dear friend of mine, Rob Hatty. Rob is a young man who worked at the Robert E. Lee with me, and is in the Reserves. His unit was activated last summer, and they went to Iraq in November. This will be a surprise to him as well as his unit, so if you know Rob..... SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The girls are asking people to buy cookies on behalf of the unit, and we will include letters, and a disposable camera so they can send us pictures of themselves enjoying the cookies.
What I need is for people to donate money towards the cost of the cookies, and we will get them sent over in March when cookies come in. Mollie needs to turn in her order by February 6th, so I need to get things done before then. If you would like to help, or could maybe ask coworkers, etc., to donate money, we will do the rest.
Cookies are $3 a box, and if you could send me the money before the 5th, It would make it easiest to know what we can afford to order. You can make checks payable to me so I can get them cashed faster, or you can make it out to GSCGSL (Girl Scout Council, Greater St. Louis) but those checks will not be processed until March when we turn everything in to Council. We will make our selections to send what we think the soldiers will enjoy most.
My Address is:

I appreciate anyone who can help, the girls are excited about this and I know the soldiers will be grateful!
Carol

I think most of you here know that this is my brother.  Talk about a teary mess = me. The kindness of strangers (and little girls).

AUDRA, PLEASE KNOW I PRAY FOR YOUR BROTHER EVERY NIGHT.. Huggles
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2017 on: January 26, 2006, 09:17:37 AM »

OH LORDY!  LOOK WHAT THOSE CRAZY BROADS DID!  ROFLMAO

PUPPY LOVE!!  lmao lmao lmao
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2018 on: January 26, 2006, 09:22:47 AM »

WELL,  I HAVE TO GO TO GET THE TEST DONE...

PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS..

LOVE YA

PHILLY
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #2019 on: January 26, 2006, 09:26:23 AM »

Good Luck Philly.  I am sure it will be fine!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx