gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:51:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Ruth Eckerd Hall Clearwater, FL Part II  (Read 122992 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #760 on: December 30, 2005, 08:15:28 PM »

What an amazing night!!!!  Thanks for all the fun and good feelings tonight!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #761 on: December 30, 2005, 08:15:32 PM »

Many thanks for all of the hard work and time that is put into these cellcerts...   Clapping  Thanks Everyone!  Huggles  I don't want to name names in fear of leaving someone out...   We will see you around the board and I look forward to the tour of 2006 and the new cd.  I hope Clay doesn't keep us waiting to long.   Happy New Year!!!!!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #762 on: December 30, 2005, 08:15:55 PM »

Everyone have a safe and happy New Year 2006!!  The best is yet to come!!
Love,
Lori

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
claydevotee
« Reply #763 on: December 30, 2005, 08:16:19 PM »

I would also like to wish all of you wonderful people, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This has been a wonderful way to bring us all together, thanks to Meesa, Clandy, Heater and all for all your work to make the cell certs what they are!!!  Bring on 2006 and a new CD!!!!!
Lots of love!
Sharon

A beautiful tribute to all of us here at Claymaniacs, Sharon!!!!   Clapping

THEA, ISN'T HE JUST SOMETHING SPECIAL ????     

Indeed, he is, my dear friend Barbara.  On so many levels!  He has brought so many good people together over the past few years.  God bless us everyone!!!!   Over and out!!!!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #764 on: December 30, 2005, 08:16:21 PM »

If I don't see some of you tomorrow - Happy New Year - every person on this Board means so much to me - you make every day happy, just by your posts!  This has been a fun cell cert, too!  We will have to get each other through the Drought - hopefully, it won't be too bad.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #765 on: December 30, 2005, 08:17:13 PM »

He did a little twirl.

PLEASE LET THERE BE CLACK
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #766 on: December 30, 2005, 08:18:07 PM »

LORRIE - NO, I WANT MORE. Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

WELL MY DEAR FRIENDS I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANY MORE FOR MY NEW YEARS CELEBRATION.  BEING WITH YOU ALL TONIGHT AND SHARING CLAY'S LAST CONCERT IS MORE THAN I COULD ASK FOR.  THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.  HAPPY NEW YEARS ONE AND ALL AND I KNOW IN MY HEART WE WILL ALL BE BACK IN 2006 TOGETHER CELEBRATING CLAYS NEW CD.  HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS. Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Celebration Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations

HUGS
RAINEY
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #767 on: December 30, 2005, 08:18:44 PM »

I love him. That is all.

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #768 on: December 30, 2005, 08:19:18 PM »

May the New Year bring you all your hearts desire. Peace, love, health, happiness and most of all lots and lots of Clay. Big Hug! Big Hug! to you all.
Love,
Mary

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #769 on: December 30, 2005, 08:19:43 PM »

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY AND WILL MISS YOU BUT IT WILL NOT BE LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FUN WE HAVE. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #770 on: December 30, 2005, 08:20:22 PM »

CH Reports Scarlett has the whole thing (WAYDNYE)!!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #771 on: December 30, 2005, 08:20:55 PM »

THANKS TO MEESA FOR MY STEAMCERT.. Wink

GREAT CELLCERT.....

WELL, UNTIL THE CD COMES OUT WE CAN ALWAYS THROW A "FAKE CELLCERT" SOMETIME.. ROFLMAO

THANKS. TO HEATER, PAMELA, MEESA AND CLANDY FOR GREAT CELLCERT...

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR BRINGING THE FUNNY...

LOVE YA

PHILLY
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #772 on: December 30, 2005, 08:20:55 PM »

This was wonderful.

Thank everyone for great final cellcert. It was a special night.

Thanks Clay for the memories. Love this tour.  Clapping

Thanks Meesa for all your great updates for us. THanks Pamela and Clandy as well.

Thanks Sharon, Clandy and thanks to Heather as well for posting the beautiful pictures.

Thanks everyone for the fun each night. Til next cellcert and tour. WE'll see Clay sooner then you think. Happy New Year and may it be the best year ever.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #773 on: December 30, 2005, 08:21:23 PM »

I love him. That is all.

Here you go tiff - your own fangirl. 

He went into the audience, danced with a lady, and continued down the aisle and out the door. The spotlight followed him along the way....

A lovely ending to a beautiful show.  Bravo Clay and the band and the singers and the dancers and the actors!

Clapping Clapping  Clapping *standing O*  Clapping Clapping Clapping
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #774 on: December 30, 2005, 08:23:39 PM »

PAMELA - THANKS FOR THAT ADDED INFO.  ISN'T HE JUST SOMETHING ELSE.  YEP LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE.  HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND.

GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET CLAY DREAMS.
 Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust
HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #775 on: December 30, 2005, 08:25:03 PM »

I want to thank everyone who put so much time and effort into bringing the cellcerts : Clandy, Pamela, Deanna, Heather, Lorrie  ..... you all are amazing!  Huggles

I am happy that everyone made it to the different cellcerts this tour. Especially the late late late ones. Nothing like running to work on 3 or 4 hours of sleep!  lmao But it's all to feed my clack deprived brain.  Smile

Remember, there is no drought. It's recess time! Let's go play while Clay works!  Super Happy!!! We get a CD out of the deal.  Wink

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #776 on: December 30, 2005, 08:27:11 PM »

What a special night!    Clapping Clapping

This cellcert thread has been such a great way for us to stay connected during the JNT 2005 tour.   

A huge thanks to each person who brought the "concert" to us each and every night!   Huggles

The pictures!     The pictures!   Those beautiful, amazing  pictures !   Thanks everybody!   Clapping

Cellcert Claymaniacs  - -  Funny, thoughtful, enthusiastic and caring!   We've had 40 nights of cellcerts!   We are family.    I will miss some of you Claymaniacs that I usually only run into during the cellcert season!    Let's spread around and find each other on other threads ! 

CLAY, ONCE AGAIN   . . . THANKS FOR THE MAGIC !  Music Music Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #777 on: December 30, 2005, 08:27:40 PM »

Good Night Everyone!  It was a beautiful ending!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #778 on: December 30, 2005, 08:34:50 PM »

Thank you to everyone for making this another wonderful night!! You guys make these cellcerts the wonderful journeysthey are!! I enjoy being here so much! Love to all!!

So...how long until we get clack?

What.

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
ILClaymate
« Reply #779 on: December 30, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »

Wow what a great ending!!  WAYDNYE was beautiful!

Here is Heather's post-concert report:

~During the scene when Clay hands Allison the ornament, he kissed her on the cheek.  It surprised her!
~DSIA was as GREAT as the Raleigh version!!
~WAYDNYE was great of course!  After DSIA he ran backstage and around to the back of the venue and came back down the left side aisle (no center aisle in the venue) and danced with a gray haired lady.

Pamela ~ Heather wanted me to tell you that she sat directly behind your friend Karen that she met in Raleigh.

Thanks to Meesa, Deanna, Heater, Pamela, Sharon for all the cellcert reports and pictures!!  Its been a great tour and I've enjoyed being here as much as I could.

Have a safe, blessed New Years!!  wave
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx